Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it worth breaking up with her over the past?

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay,,, so I'd like to start by saying that me and my girlfriend are both 16 years of age, so my Girlfriend has been a part of my life for the past 7 months. We've had a strange and complicated relationship, and I never initially expected to end up being with her. Let me take you back in time to the beginning of us.

I first met this Girl back in March at a party I went to with my friend, it was quite a casual small party with 5 girls and us 2 boys, so more of a get together.
Midway through the night, me and her ended up kissing each other, as I was quite drunk and forward. She told me I was the 3rd person she'd ever kissed and laughed at how "fridgid" she was. Sooner in the night I found myself trying to make an effort with one of the more hotter girls at the party, but I ended up smoking weed and just made a fool of myself and decided to sit down and chill on my own instead. Towards the end of the party, the girl who I kissed (my future girlfriend), got egged on by her friends to "get fingered" by my friend, however she said no because she was on her period, yet still she began to start talking to my male friend, and soon they were also kissing madly for ages, then with several giggles later they went into another room and she ended up giving her first blow job (she was an absolute pure virgin).

Now after this party ended I was slightly jealous of my friend for managing to get some action, but I didn't really care that much as I hardly knew the girl.
Then a few days later, THE GIRL started messaging me on facebook. She started talking about my friend and basically going on about how great he was and how she couldn't wait to "finish the full deed(sex)" with him at the next party. At this point I found her extremely annoying like a typical little girl obsessed with a boy who gave her attention, so I just tried to laugh her off and ignore her. She then started pushing it further saying how "It's a shame I'm friendzoned by her", and then asking me to talk to my friend FOR HER. However soon the more I talked to her the more normal our conversations became and drifted away from the topic of my friend. So I was like why not eh, I could have myself a little friends with benefits to ****, but i kept that in mind.
This caused my friend to laugh at me loads and he would always tell me to invite her over to his house for him, like I was a middle man. Now at this point I didn't really have much female attention and I admitted that I actually quite liked the girl as a friend and I wasn't going to be treated like a faggot, obviously I had no feelings for her, I just saw her as a slightly over the top female friend.
Finally one day she asked me to "take her" because my friend was "too complicated", to which I said NO, infact to really rub it in and assert my dominance I told her that she wasn't good enough for me, and that we are indeed Friendzoned like she initially said so. However in the back of my mind I always saw the potential for a friends with benefits type thing which I hinted a lot, and so I kept speaking to her.

Finally, around a month later, boredom led me to meet the girl in real life again. We went for a walk and just talked about ourselves, then the girl told me a few details about her encounter with my friend and acted like she regretted the whole thing (He's not the best looking guy if I'm honest).

Within a few weeks this girl became my best friend, and I would see her very often as we were both quite lonely and had similar personalities. We would stay out late and it was like we completely forgot about the whole situation involving my friend. Sometimes we'd jokingly say "I love you" to each other and hold hands but I'd always rub in the fact that we were both "friendzoned" just to see how she would react.

Soon it was her birthday and I walked to her house late at night to see her when she had a few female friends around. We both walked in holding hands and her friends all asked me if we were together. Then a few hours later, dispite all attention I gave her (not too much but just enough to show I care) she began texting this other boy and ASKED ME TO HELP HER TEXT HIM. Instead of reacting badly I just tried to stay calm and told her that I was too busy, then I went home.
A day later I went to meet her again and acting like everything was normal, and we decided to smoke some weed, then she started talking to me about this boy and said she "stayed up all night speaking to him" till 4am to impress him. I WAS NOT GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE AN EMOTIONAL TAMPON so At this point I had a weed freak out and passed out for 2 hours on a bench, then I said something really faggoty like "Don't ****ing leave me" and ran away home before I said anything worse.

After this I didn't see her for about a week, we spoke less and didn't say "I love you" at all, then a few days later she messaged me saying he "led her on" and had a girlfriend the whole time. ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE WANTED TO SEE ME AGAIN. So I kept telling myself that I've just got to **** her then I can leave this place.

So I decided I needed A NEW APPROACH, and the night before I was to meet her, I got drunk with my friends and called her telling her that I was going to "take her" and that I'd always wanted her, basically asserting the fact that I was going to **** her, which she responded incredibly well to. In fact she ended up confessing her feelings to me saying that she always thought we'd never have a chance because of when she sucked off my friend in March.
I still wasn't truly in love with her, yet I was determined to start a friends with benefits thing and I had a small amount of feelings for her.

This brings us into May, and we had basically made a VERBAL COMMITMENT to have sex with each other and LOSE OUR VIRGINITIES, however it didn't actually happen until a month later in June, but during the 1 month period of may she slowly began to play hard to get. I rarely had a free house and she was getting attention of other boys, yet we still had that commitment to only each other. Eventually she started saying I was "lucky" for her to offer herself even though she would have ****ed my friend with no shame just because he was basically her first sexual encounter. Then one day when she was drunk she spoke to two boys who I thought of as my enemies. When I asked her what she said, she claimed it was just stupid drunk stuff like "I fancied you in year 7" etc. I didn't really care at this point though, it just pissed me off when I would HEAR these things about her and my friend would always take the piss saying stuff like "Everytime you kiss her imagine my **** in her mouth".

Eventually we had sex and it was a nice relief. But a few days later she said SHE HAD REAL FEELINGS for me and that she wanted me to ask her out. At this point I really didn't want to ask her out because of all the time's she treated me badly and the whole idea of her sucking my friends **** and BRAGGING about it to me when we FIRST STARTED SPEAKING.

However I asked her out in the end as we were already incredibly close, and the next 4 months of summer were very fun indeed. We became closer than ever and she became very attached to me and clingy and did not speak to any other boys. Occasionally I would think back and regret asking her out, because WHAT DID I OWE HER after the way she treated me.

Eventually towards the end of summer she started to become really clingy and depressed at the though of me leaving her. We would argue all the time whenever I brought up the past and looked at screenshots of her old messages to me which I would use against her if I felt upset. I soon realised that I hated the thought of her and my friend getting it on and how I ended up going out with her a few months later. NOBODY else at that party did anything sexual apart from her, she wasn't even pressured, she just fancied him so much and now she was obsessed with me.

Soon during her tantrums she started to use direct insults like "I hate you" and "You're such a ****" and "Why did I think you would be good" but she ALWAYS appologises afterwards and acts so different.

Then the other night I was at a party with one of the two boys she spoke to when she was drunk back in May and we made friends. Then I asked him what she had said. He told me she said she would "Suck him off" and this would have been a few weeks before we ended up having sex and before she confessed her feelings for me.

This infuriated me and I messaged her saying stuff like "HOW COULD YOU HAVE LIKED ME TO SAY STUFF LIKE THAT", and I was so ****ing angry I threatened to break up with her. Obviously all that stuff happened IN THE PAST but it was during the time we were basically SEEING EACH OTHER and she had always told me she loved me and we had made commitments. Since we got together she had been great but I can't stop feeling like I was just used as a last resort by her after she was ****blocked from other guys and that really she's just a huge ****ing attention *****.

What would you do If you were me?...

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I take it you're being serious so I'll help you. First. You are EXTREMELY AFC. PLEASE READ SOME OF POOKS WORK. KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS YOU WILL LOOSE THIS GIRL. YOU ARE AN INSECURE LITTLE ***** AND CAN'T GET OVER THE PAST. DON'T WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES?? I SUGGEST YOU BREAK UP WITH HER IF YOU CAN'T FORGIVE AND FORGET HER PAST.
THIS GIRL SEEMS LIKE A HOE. BUT THATS JUST HOW I SEE IT. AND HOW MUCH ABUSE COULD YOU TAKE DUDE. SHE TREATED YOU WORSE THEN I TREAT MY SHVT AND YOU KEPT COMING BACK. BUT YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T CARE? ***** PLEASE

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
Okay I take it you're being serious so I'll help you. First. You are EXTREMELY AFC. PLEASE READ SOME OF POOKS WORK. KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS YOU WILL LOOSE THIS GIRL. YOU ARE AN INSECURE LITTLE ***** AND CAN'T GET OVER THE PAST. DON'T WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES?? I SUGGEST YOU BREAK UP WITH HER IF YOU CAN'T FORGIVE AND FORGET HER PAST.
THIS GIRL SEEMS LIKE A HOE. BUT THATS JUST HOW I SEE IT. AND HOW MUCH ABUSE COULD YOU TAKE DUDE. SHE TREATED YOU WORSE THEN I TREAT MY SHVT AND YOU KEPT COMING BACK. BUT YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T CARE? ***** PLEASE
I don't think you realise. I didn't give a **** AT THE TIME because I JUST WANTED TO **** HER and NOTHING ELSE.

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
My comments in bold

I would dump her ass faster than a flaming hot potato.
I don't think I made it clear, Obviously the whole time I knew I was being a faggot for keeping it up but I just HAD to finish the deed with her, like if I had just given up then I would be at the center of even more jokes, and I was determined to just **** her then leave.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rockburn said:
I don't think I made it clear, Obviously the whole time I knew I was being a faggot for keeping it up but I just HAD to finish the deed with her, like if I had just given up then I would be at the center of even more jokes, and I was determined to just **** her then leave.
How did that work out?

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
How did that work out?
Yeah I asked her out because she became really clingy and had feelings for me, and I instantly regretted it because of how she acted towards me, but she literally stopped being an attention ***** for months and I was too happy to give a **** about the past, it's only recently I've started regretting it again and thinking what the **** was I doing when I asked her out

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how great the sex must be for you to continually and willingly stick your **** in crazy like that.

you probably should've went NC on her after you had sex with her.

now you should probably dump her(be prepared for death or suicide threats or something.) but if not, be prepared for an even longer drama and bump filled ride.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, you are STILL the backup beta. Once another guy comes along, she will dump your sorry ass. I can't believe I even read the whole thing. This kinda pisses me off. What you need to do now is fvck her hard, and only for your pleasure. Then just wait for her to say something like "Why did I think you would be good?" and tell her with a confident smile "Well then since you don't really like me, then you can leave cuz I don't wanna be with a wh0re like you anymore." Walk away and literally (and metaphorically too) don't look back. If it is your house, tell her to get the fvck out of there. Do you have to be mean? Yes you do, she was a s1ut and was teasing you without even knowing it. She needs to wake the fvck up. How? You gotta teach her a lesson. And this is how you do it. She took away your pride and dignity, all of your self-respect. Now you gotta do the same. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but they DO stop more wrongs from happening.

Fvck her.