Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date

superwicky

Reaction score
Basically there is this girl that i really like. The only problem is that i never get a chance to talk to her. She takes completely different subjects to me which means that our free periods are at different times. I have spoken to her a few times but never for long. I was thinking about asking her on a date but I am not sure what she would say. Any advice?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asking out a girl you barely know and barely talk to is probably the worst idea on the subject of high school dating I've ever heard.

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her phone number and social media names. The girl I'm after actually has no phone, she uses her iPad for everything. So I signed up for WeChat, a messaging/calling app that the Asian students use to get out of roaming fees. Schedule a meeting someplace.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
asking out a girl you barely know and barely talk to is probably the worst idea on the subject of high school dating I've ever heard.
I'm with devilking on this one.

I used to go up to random girls I didn't even know on campus whom I found attractive and ask them out as a way to get over my approach anxiety and not to necessarily "get them." It was very stressful for me especially when I didn't have any friends with the same mentality for support. But if you want to succeed, you need to do small talk. Keep trying to talk to her on those basic school subjects and you two will end up becoming a little bit more comfortable with each other. Once you get to that point, THEN ask her out.