How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > The Mature Man
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
San
Don Juan

San will become famous soon enoughSan will become famous soon enough
Confronting her on her attitude

We all know nobody is alike, that's one of the beauties of life; diversity!

If have know this girl/woman for almost 1,5 years now.
In the beginning it was all beautiful.. but events started happening..

Fastforward to a month ago;

She said she still considers us together, then she came and collect her stuff she stashed her back to her paretns place.. i dont think anything of that really. BUt then she calls me for the first time ever telling me she considers us separate.
She almost, no.. she NEVER never calls me anymore but keeps on giving me phonenumbers of her boss at work, her mother's phonenumber and her own number!?

If i call she never calls back. sms no reply.

Why would she still give these numbers?

I havent called or sms-ed her since a few months, maybe 1 or 2 times a sms telling her she has email.

In those emails i confront her with her games, yet she keeps denying always.

Some examples of game (in my eyes) she plays;

Never answering to my questions through sms-email, when i talk her on the phone sometimes she cannot avoid my questions so she will answer.

she wrote in her email; im gonna give you a phonenr where you can reach me on, enjoy life! x

BEfore she left she said she will be back..

She also says she doesnt like the way i talk and that she doesnt understand anything, although my english is damn on the button!

Clear cut case right?

Any thoughts?
San is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
origin138
Senior Don Juan

origin138 is a splendid one to beholdorigin138 is a splendid one to beholdorigin138 is a splendid one to beholdorigin138 is a splendid one to beholdorigin138 is a splendid one to beholdorigin138 is a splendid one to beholdorigin138 is a splendid one to behold
This broad is giving you mixed messages. Women who are interested in you don't do this.

Time for you to be gone, ghost, and don't call her ever again regardless of what false hopes she's throwing your way.

She's doing the typical "fade away" that disinterested "women" do. She lacks the constitution to tell you plainly she isn't interested, so she's distancing herself in the hope you get the hint.

No contact, move on with new women, and stop doing the dance with this one.
origin138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
Scaramouche
Master Don Juan

Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute
Dear San,
It's over mate! nice,neat and clean shes taken her gear and gone...Go no contact,it's just another Popsicle finished...Don't brood,just find a couple more plates to spin...You've been here for ten years so you know the drill!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
yuppaz
Master Don Juan

yuppaz is a name known to allyuppaz is a name known to allyuppaz is a name known to allyuppaz is a name known to allyuppaz is a name known to allyuppaz is a name known to all
My thoughts are that you are stalking her and she is freaked the f*ck out by you....
yuppaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
Married Buried
Master Don Juan

Married Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant futureMarried Buried has a brilliant future
There is nothing you can say to change her behavior. The more you confront, the more she will misbehave. The only thing you can do is cut off ALL attention and chase other women. Only then will she start acting straight.
Married Buried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #6
San
Don Juan

After doing some research i discovered that she probably has some form of BPD. Like using sex for domination instead of pleasuring the man.
There's chivalry inside of me, which arranged for me to put up with all the bull**** and seeing if things would improve but they didnt.
I will not contact her, i'll be here for her as a friend if she needs me.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 AM   #7
PeakIV
Senior Don Juan

PeakIV has a spectacular aura aboutPeakIV has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by San
i'll be here for her as a friend if she needs me.

.......FAIL....
PeakIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:02 AM   #8
San
Don Juan

friends is success!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:05 AM   #9
San
Don Juan

But i understand why most say it.. i'd say: those who have no thought of themselves are victorious..