Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

undecidable gf

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Me and my gf were dating for 8 months, last 3 months we had fights, she started going out, now she left me because she wants to go more out and be free, but she also wants me, but cant decide what...one week we didnt spoke, then i said some thing and she wanted me back and then no more etc.... she wants to be only friends i cant live with that.
Whats going on?

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought about dumping her and seing how things work outt, maybe she will change her mind.

We were friends for a year before...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
zoom5 said:
Thought about dumping her and seing how things work outt, maybe she will change her mind.

We were friends for a year before...
just get rid of her. she saw you as a beta and now there is no going back, im surprised you two are dating (from the whole friend thing). youre what 16/17? go lift and eat a bnch of food, end up a beast in a year and **** other women. :rockon: :flowers: :kick: :eek: :confused: :cuss:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zoom5 said:
Hi,

Me and my gf were dating for 8 months, last 3 months we had fights, she started going out, now she left me because she wants to go more out and be free, but she also wants me, but cant decide what...one week we didnt spoke, then i said some thing and she wanted me back and then no more etc.... she wants to be only friends i cant live with that.
Whats going on?

you should have dumped her 3 months ago when her started to feel like go out more without you.

also never wait for woman decide what they want, they never do, keep it in heart, when dealing with woman you have to decide. you who makes thing go anywhere she just join for the ride, if she don't like it, her loss.

only reason she want you around is she feels safe with you and want you to be her save net, after some years opening her legs to guys around if no one want to stick with her she will start to hit you up saying she now decided what she want and she loves you (lies).

again, dump her, the way thing are here, I would say don't even bother to talk with her again just go out and live your life as a free guy you are, any kind of contact from her should be ignored, she don't deserve your time.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, she dumped me... And wants to stay friends and cuddle and make out frome time to time and not have a relationship for a long time.. o_O

Masos313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well whats done is done then man. Just ignore her calls/texts and look to improve yourself for now

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disapear, cudling? HAH you don't have time to lose on her fat ass, you save it to a girl who deserve.

at most if at all is she show up naked at your home for you to **** her then kick her out after, because you need to wake up earlyer tomorrow.
but I don't think you can keep your cool and not have any kind of emotion, so best is still never contact her again, if she goes after you trying anything you ignore her, she had her chance and she lost, too bad for her.