Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with really shy girls?

The Dhiarr-ee(a) Of

Reaction score
So there's this girl who is new to my school and she has a lot of classes with this friend of mine.. anyway... from what I have heard is that she is a really shy girl so I suspect I am going to need to take it slowly. I only don't know how slow "slowly" actually is. I have never talked to her myself because she's new and I never had the time to. So how do I deal with this? Also, I have a feeling that she's very insecure about herself. This may be in my favor but then again it could be against me too.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a perfect opportunity here. Since she is new, she most likely doesn't know anybody so you have to go introduce yourself and offer to show her around school. When you are showing her around the school, get to know her. Ask what school she came from before, why she moved, all that crap. Since she is shy you will have to take it slow before she is fully comfortable with you. She probably only seems shy because she is new and nobody has the balls to talk to her. Do you?

The Dhiarr-ee(a) Of

Reaction score
Thank you for your input! However I think I should of been more clear. She's new as in she's new this year. She has already built up a close group of friends and she is definitely no stranger anymore.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah ok I understand now. Is she in any of your classes? That's a super easy way to start a conversation. Ask how she did on the latest test or project and talk about it. Tease her if she didn't do so well or crack a joke if you didn't do well. If she isn't in any of your classes, try talking to her at her locker. Ask her about herself. Get to know her.

The Dhiarr-ee(a) Of

Reaction score
She isn't in any of my classes either, but I like your idea. However I have no idea where her locker is. I don't think she ever goes there. Oh well, thanks for your input anyway! :)

Born_Again

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is new she will be eager to fit in and make friends so just introduce yourself and try to get to know her, like where she from or something.