Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl said that we are going too fast

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past 1=,1.5 months, this girl in my school has been telling me that we don't talk enough and should become friends. In the hallways, she says hi whenever I walk by and tries to start up a conversation. We never ended up talking that much, because I didn't really have time to between school and offseason football training. However, last night (saturday night) there was an overnight event at my school that we both went to. Around 1 in the morning or so, we went for a walk together around the hallways of the school that no one was in. We ended up sitting and flirting for a solid hour and a half, and then I pulled her in for the make out. After like 20 seconds, she pulled away and said that we were going too fast. I was surprised, and eventually just shrugged it off to her. She asked if I was okay, and I ask her why wouldn't be and told her that I was perfectly fine.

The only thing is I don't know where to go from here. We never really talked much during school, so I can't really reduce contact more than what it really was. How should I approach this situation? We're both juniors in high school.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me you've been reading a little too much on game geared more towards college and real-world game. That stuff doesn't apply to high school. You haven't really talked to her, so there's no rapport. No connection between you two, other than her (possibly) high interest.

You fvcked up bad by going for the make out without building any rapport with her first. Unless you're at a party and everyone is drunk out of their minds, you just can't move that fast in high school.

In the real world, and college to a certain degree, you have to move faster because you generally won't see the same people too often. High school, on the other hand, you get stuck with the same group of people for four years. Everyone knows everyone, and your reputation sticks.

I don't think I need to explain why you can't really get ONS in High School, so you should go ghost on her for a while, and move much slower when you hit her up again.

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
idk lol, it seemed like her interest level was very high at the time...she's the one who said we should sit down when we were alone. also, i got a text from someone asking where i was, and she said i should just ignore it (was planning to either way). we didn't talk in school today, but Id feel like a **** if i just hooked up with her and stopped talking to her after that, especially because id be interested in going out with her..dont want her to think that i used her just for the makeout. and at the time we did make out, i was up for about 22 hours straight and was not myself.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ask her out. Do something. **** your reputation.