Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would my ex GF approach me after 3 months of us being in No Contact?

Dr. Dawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a close friend of mine last Friday night. I was having a great moment till I noticed 2 if my ex's lurking about. And glory behold my ex was there too. We were playing pool and they took up the table next to ours.

I was trying not to pay to much attention to her, but I couldn't help but look in the corner of my eye. I caught her looking a few times (which is normal, she's been checking me out a lot since the break up) and at one point she had her back turned to me. I looked up and both her friends were looking at me. I raised my eyebrows at them in a way of saying hello and one of them smiled back.

After we finished the pool game I walked off with my friend and looked back at my ex and guess what? She was looking at me and quickly looked away.

I don't really care how sad you think I am if I've done this, but I've asked another close friend who so happens to be friends with her too to keep an "eye out" for her.

He told me a few days ago that he's 200% sure she isn't dating or seeing anyone else since the break up which was 3 months ago now - the relationship last just over a month.

I know she really, really liked me since she asked me to meet her parents after only 2 weeks. And every single time we'd lay down together in her bed to watch a film she would constantly stare at me. I think she was hooked, and so was I for that matter.

4 days ago I was outside a University with a coursemate of mine talking to him. In the corner of my eye again I saw my ex GF facing me for a few seconds then walking off.

I looked after her to be sure it was her and there's no missing the hair, the hand bag and the way she walks.

What's going on?

Dr. Dawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I guess maybe she is interested in dating you again?

How do you feel about it?
Well, to be honest, I feel great.

I initially went into no contact a day after she ditched me.

I wanted to get over her ASAP.

However after a month and a bit I realise how much I really liked her.

Looks like my hard work paid off.

How should I go about this?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's curious how you're doing without her now and what you're up to. It's the good thing about going no contact. You have the option it seems to have her around again, only IF YOU WANT.

and yes, be indifferent right now.