Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I respond to this text?

Milks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or should I not respond at all? And try one more time in a week?

I know her IL is kinda low it's just I felt like I was doing so well... And I was soo close. You can read my journal if u want more insight:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210925

Anyway heres the convo:

Me:Hey whats up, it's Milks from calc
Her:Hey :) & nothing much. Hbu?
Me:Great. Hey I was thinking we should go bowling this week, is Friday or Saturday a better day for u?
Her:I already have plans Friday & then I work on Saturday.
Me:Alright, then we'll go next week. When r u free?
Her:I have absolutely no clue.

I just really want to get atleast a date. I feel like id be able to change her mind

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
The feeling I get is she is not interested at all otherwise she would have managed her time to out with you.

Milks

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetBetter said:
The feeling I get is she is not interested at all otherwise she would have managed her time to out with you.
Yeah, she's definitely not interested, that's no question. I just wanna know if there's something I can do to raise her IL or anything. I was never really experienced when it came to girls, and I feel like with this girl I've done better than I have with past ones. I just don't wanna start all over with a new girl seeing as how I've tried pretty hard with this one.

I feel like I can still do something to turn it around. I'm probably just giving myself false hope and living in a fantasy. Idk... it just sucks man.

I decided to just not respond. I guess I'll try again in a week, if she dodges again then I'll just have to give up for good.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you know her really well and have been trying to get her for weeks, give up and move on

if this is just the beginning, keep on trucking

if she hasn't seen your bag of tricks, her IL could go up, if she already knows you enough to judge what she thinks of you, then it's over her mind won't change unless you change radically and suddenly for some reason.

Milks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know her that well. Ive barely had more than 10 mins of convo with this chick.