Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So umm,is this my chance to get out of the friendzone?

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there.Yes i know this is rather long and yes i know i have oneitis.But here goes.

There's this girl that i started liking more the more i got to know her.But,i never actually tried anything so i got friendzoned.Well i wasn't such a good friend to her until a month ago.In that month,i went from a typical classmate to her best friend.Well technically,i became her best friend in the past week.

I found out when me and my best mate(he also like her)were at her house.It was awesome,plus we felt up pretty much every part of her body,although my mate was too shy and i did it very subtly and she didn't seem to mind,and when she said that nobody can turn her on i started massaging her p with her pants still on,and started undressing her but she didn't let me.Then i asked her who does she intend to f from our class and she said that there isnt anyone to ****.I said there's me and a certain mutual friend.She said that she's her cousin and that i'm her best friend.There,i fell even deeper in.

Last night we were at a party and the guy she liked was there.They're not really in a relationship but they kiss pretty much everytime they see each other and it's a rather long story.Anyway a drunken guy comes up to her and starts hugging her,kissing her,i move him away but the guy she likes sees this and goes outside the club.His best friend had slapped me for some reason when he was leaving the club so i went after them wanting to fight.We start fighting,mutual friends break up the fight and we start talking,he says she's a slut and i almost fought with him again because of that.The next day my best mate tells her the whole story.Me and her have our casual chat,she says that the drunken guy did not kiss her blah blah,she doesn't even mention that she knows what happened last night.Then she says "i'm going crazy...i gotta go...can you pls somehow come to my house later...but just you..."....This is the first time that she called just me home,it always was both me and my best mate coming over....

Maybe i am overanalyzing this but please help me out here.Thanks.

TL;DR - Girl i like finds out i almost got into a fight with the guy she likes because of her,doesn't mention it while texting,calls me over to her house(she never called just me to her house,it always was me and my best friend).

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was going to respond to the whole, but there's too much here I want to respond to for that, so piece by piece it is!

[WARNING: EXTREMELY long reply]

Bullszeye said:
Hello there.Yes i know this is rather long and yes i know i have oneitis.But here goes.

There's this girl that i started liking more the more i got to know her.But,i never actually tried anything so i got friendzoned.Well i wasn't such a good friend to her until a month ago.In that month,i went from a typical classmate to her best friend.Well technically,i became her best friend in the past week.
progress is fast, that's a good sign.

Bullszeye said:
I found out when me and my best mate(he also like her)were at her house.
this is both a red flag and foreshadowing

Bullszeye said:
It was awesome,plus we felt up pretty much every part of her body,although my mate was too shy and i did it very subtly and she didn't seem to mind,
she invites 2 guys she's only known for a short time to her house to fool around with them?

just something to think about OP...

Bullszeye said:
and when she said that nobody can turn her on i started massaging her p with her pants still on,and started undressing her but she didn't let me.Then i asked her who does she intend to f from our class and she said that there isnt anyone to ****.I said there's me and a certain mutual friend.She said that she's her cousin and that i'm her best friend.There,i fell even deeper in.
unless this girl is a slvt(not impossible from your story) then you aren't friendzoned

actions > words, the first half speaks louder than the second half of that paragraph

Bullszeye said:
Last night we were at a party and the guy she liked was there.They're not really in a relationship but they kiss pretty much everytime they see each other and it's a rather long story.
so how many guys does she fool around with without being in a relationship with them now? 2(you and him)? 3(you, him and your best friend)?

just saiyan.

Bullszeye said:
Anyway a drunken guy comes up to her and starts hugging her,kissing her,i move him away
just curious OP, did she want you(or someone) to do that, or did you just do it? yes, it matters.

Bullszeye said:
but the guy she likes sees this and goes outside the club.His best friend had slapped me for some reason when he was leaving the club so i went after them wanting to fight.We start fighting,mutual friends break up the fight and we start talking,he says she's a slut and i almost fought with him again because of that.
this whole thing is bizzare, they start a fight with you for no reason, and then he calls the girl a slut for no reason.

also, don't skimp on the details, who won?

Bullszeye said:
The next day my best mate tells her the whole story.
and here's where that foreshadowing comes in, why exactly did he do this?

was he trying to undermine you(jealously, spite, so he could have her for himself, etc.)?

if not, disregard, but it's something to think about.

Bullszeye said:
Me and her have our casual chat,she says that the drunken guy did not kiss her blah blah,she doesn't even mention that she knows what happened last night.Then she says "i'm going crazy...i gotta go...can you pls somehow come to my house later...but just you..."....This is the first time that she called just me home,it always was both me and my best mate coming over....
bring condoms, it sounds like you're in.

but don't count your chickens before they hatch, it's not a sure thing, it's just a theory(still bring the condoms just in case).

Bullszeye said:
Maybe i am overanalyzing this but please help me out here.Thanks.

TL;DR - Girl i like finds out i almost got into a fight with the guy she likes because of her,doesn't mention it while texting,calls me over to her house(she never called just me to her house,it always was me and my best friend).
in some ways I think you're under analyzing.

be wary of this girl and keep an eye on your friend

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries,i love lengthy answers.I do not think she classifies as a slut,but she probably is on the way of being one.She's a very complicated girl.I've met a LOT of girls before,and NONE of them are like her.She's a really good person sometimes really acts like a slut.

The guy that likes her is also my cousin,and my best friend,he would NEVER undermine me but i did notice some jealousy from him in the past few days...She tells her pretty much everything,but he did change the story a bit to make the guy she liked a villain.She didn't know us for a short time,plus this was the first time we were alone with her in her house,usually her mom is there.And about the "we" you bolded,i was the one that was feeling her up first,but i did it subtly like wanting to show something using her body,my mate did not touch her nearly as much as i did.

It wasn't really for no reason,i came up to his friend who slapped me and started yelling at him,then the guy she likes got up and started choking me while the other guy swung his fist at me but i barely dodged it.I then got his hands off me and pushed him away,he almost fell and then they broke us up.Not really a fight but i think i would lose if we fought because even though i'm much stronger physically,he has a lot more fighting experience...

About the drunk guy,i again did not give enough details.After i moved him away he came back again a few minutesl ater,she did not tell me to move him away...

About going to her house,i wouldn't think that we'd really have sex there because she was prob gonna cry about the guy she liked blocking her on facebook.Besides,we're both 16...I can't make it today i'll see if i can go tomorrow...

She did not call her a slut for no reason..That drunken guy kissed her,and he saw it,even though it was forced he does not believe her.

How many guys does she fool around with?She fools around with 3 guys currently,the third being the guy she currently likes.Me and my mate are not in those 3 guys.When she sees those 3 guys she dances with them and kisses them.

Tonight we're going clubbing again and she's going to be there...I might try something...But i don't even know what,i'd rather do something surprising like a special dance.She did say that it's extremely hard to turn her on,and i'd personally love to prove her wrong,but how?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say you're friend-zoned just yet. She just seems to be testing the waters, and exploring her options. While the "I can't have sex with you, your my best friend" thing may be discouraging for you, just remember: actions over words.

You said she didn't really seem to mind being touched, so she's obviously comfortable around you. And then the whole, "nobody can turn me on" thing just seems like bait to get you to go for it.

You also said she fools around with 3 guys, but you really shouldn't count yourself and your friend/cousin out. Well, you at least shouldn't count yourself out. I don't know about your friend.

She told you and you alone to come over, she's been letting you touch her, she told you that drunk guy didn't really kiss her. I'd say the interest is pretty high. She's probably just been using the guy she "likes" to make you jealous and coerce you into making something happen between the two of you.

All that's left is for you to make something happen at her house. As for not thinking you would have sex at her house because you're 16...there are girls having sex at 13, so bring condoms. I think you're missing out on a golden opportunity. She seems pretty forward, and while probably a slut, she seems like a pretty easy lay.

Lastly, don't get so worked up over her. Don't get into fights over her, because in the end, you may lose the fight AND her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here comes another long one, just like you like 'em.

Bullszeye said:
No worries,i love lengthy answers.I do not think she classifies as a slut,but she probably is on the way of being one.She's a very complicated girl.I've met a LOT of girls before,and NONE of them are like her.She's a really good person sometimes really acts like a slut.
you think that because she's your oneitis, when you get over her, you'll probably re-evaluate a lot of that.

Bullszeye said:
The guy that likes her is also my cousin,and my best friend,he would NEVER undermine me but i did notice some jealousy from him in the past few days...She tells her pretty much everything,but he did change the story a bit to make the guy she liked a villain.
good, good, well atleast he has your back... for now, still keep an eye on him though.

Bullszeye said:
She didn't know us for a short time,plus this was the first time we were alone with her in her house,usually her mom is there.
ok then, makes sense.

Bullszeye said:
And about the "we" you bolded,i was the one that was feeling her up first,but i did it subtly like wanting to show something using her body,my mate did not touch her nearly as much as i did.
hmmm, ok then, she's starting to seem better than she initially appeared, but that all goes south a few of these quote blocks down.

Bullszeye said:
It wasn't really for no reason,i came up to his friend who slapped me and started yelling at him,then the guy she likes got up and started choking me while the other guy swung his fist at me but i barely dodged it.I then got his hands off me and pushed him away,he almost fell and then they broke us up.Not really a fight but i think i would lose if we fought because even though i'm much stronger physically,he has a lot more fighting experience...
more fighting experience vs. more strength will probably make it an even match.

the fight itself still seems like it didn't particularly have a reason, just people who don't like each other going at it.

Bullszeye said:
About the drunk guy,i again did not give enough details.After i moved him away he came back again a few minutesl ater,she did not tell me to move him away...
the reason I asked is because I wanted to know if she wanted the drunk guy to go away, or if YOU wanted him to go away

there is a huuuuuuge difference:

if she wanted him to go away, then you did the right thing(good job) and the guy she likes is being crazy

but if you got jealous that she was hooking up with some drunk guy at a party then the guy she likes saw it and got pissed off, then that's a hugely different situation.

Bullszeye said:
About going to her house,i wouldn't think that we'd really have sex there because she was prob gonna cry about the guy she liked blocking her on facebook.Besides,we're both 16...I can't make it today i'll see if i can go tomorrow...
it doesn't matter if your chances of having sex are 1%, you'd be in the perfect situation to have sex with her and the chance of sex is greater than 0%, bring condoms to prepare for the best case scenario(sex)

also, there's 2 ways to console an upset girl, one of which would actually land you in the friendzone, the other of which would get you into her pants, if you don't need the condoms, you did the first one.

Bullszeye said:
She did not call her a slut for no reason..That drunken guy kissed her,and he saw it,even though it was forced he does not believe her.
this is basically the reason I asked about the drunk guy,

it's possible that she was just messing around with some drunk guy at a party(which made you jealous because you like her so you broke it up) and then lied about it and now you believe her(clouded judgement) but he doesn't.

ALTERNATIVELY she really was being harassed by some drunk guy and the guy she likes is an A-hole and over reacting.

Bullszeye said:
How many guys does she fool around with?She fools around with 3 guys currently,the third being the guy she currently likes.Me and my mate are not in those 3 guys.When she sees those 3 guys she dances with them and kisses them.
this hearkens back to the first quote block

you don't see a problem with liking a girl who is "single" but routinely fools around with THREE different guys, and seems to want to add you as number 4?

wrap it up and don't get attached OP, or you may wind up hurt.

Bullszeye said:
Tonight we're going clubbing again and she's going to be there...I might try something...But i don't even know what,i'd rather do something surprising like a special dance.She did say that it's extremely hard to turn her on,and i'd personally love to prove her wrong,but how?
I doubt you could learn a new dance to impress her in less than a day, just dress nice and do what you normally do when you go clubbing(minus the fights.)

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i don't think that she's testing the waters,but she is comfortable with me touching her.But she's comfortable with a lot of guys touching her,but only her butt,but i am pretty sure she's more comfortable with me than 99% of those guys.Pretty sure she is not making me jealous,but i guess i can't rule out that possibility...And haha i forgot to add that the first excuse i used to feel her was spanking because she was teasing me,and boy i hit her rather hard...

I actually wanted to try a dance i learned from here,i did not try it yet but i'm pretty sure i can incorporate it in my usual dancing...What i'm talking about is an old thread from here called "dance magic and power of eyes''.

I'm trying not to get too attached..But it's not a true oneitis..I NEVER showed her that i liked her,i behave like a normal friend that teases her a lot..I kinda have a feeling she'll call me over tomorrow,and one of my mates told me that i should kiss her instead of comforting her...And i'll totally bring in the condoms...But i'm sitll not sure what to do...Hug her?Just kiss her all of a sudden?

I don't know,i think she'd feel kinda betrayed if she found out i liked her,as she thinks i dont have the slightest interest in her because i rarely pay attention to her but i did tell her like 2-3 days ago that i love her even though i do not pay much attention to her and that if she's not with me in a club it just doesn't feel right and blah blah..

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullszeye said:
Well i don't think that she's testing the waters,but she is comfortable with me touching her.But she's comfortable with a lot of guys touching her,but only her butt,but i am pretty sure she's more comfortable with me than 99% of those guys.Pretty sure she is not making me jealous,but i guess i can't rule out that possibility...And haha i forgot to add that the first excuse i used to feel her was spanking because she was teasing me,and boy i hit her rather hard...
Just as I thought. She's comfortable with "a lot of guys touching her", and you really don't think she's been testing the waters?

And she's only okay with a$$play, because no one (or likely not many) have been able to get her pants off. ASD - Anti-Slut Defense - at its finest.

She seems to want you to succeed where the others have failed. And you shouldn't need excuses to touch her. As long as its playful touching, and not too serious, she won't mind.
I'm trying not to get too attached..But it's not a true oneitis..I NEVER showed her that i liked her,i behave like a normal friend that teases her a lot..I kinda have a feeling she'll call me over tomorrow,and one of my mates told me that i should kiss her instead of comforting her...And i'll totally bring in the condoms...But i'm sitll not sure what to do...Hug her?Just kiss her all of a sudden?
Au contraire, you've showed her plenty. A "normal friend" doesn't touch her like you have been. If she does call you over tomorrow as you think she will, just do whatever. If you feel its the right to kiss her, go for it. I'd say kiss her just to see where you stand with her.
I don't know,i think she'd feel kinda betrayed if she found out i liked her,as she thinks i dont have the slightest interest in her because i rarely pay attention to her but i did tell her like 2-3 days ago that i love her even though i do not pay much attention to her and that if she's not with me in a club it just doesn't feel right and blah blah..
Believe me, she already knows you like her. Again, normal friends (or those in the friendzone) don't get touchy-feeling. She knows full-well you're into her. She's not dumb. Showing is fine, telling is bad. You shouldn't have let "I love you" come out.

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
You maybe are right but i still doubt it...I will give it a shot...Yeah she is a virgin,or at least she says so.I don't really think she knows I like her,i did not show it in any way,plus she talks about other guys a lot,and it all boils down to me just being a friend.If she does call me over tonight,i know just the perfect excuse to try having sex while she thinks i'm just being playful.

And about the i love you,it wasn't just a normal i love you,it really sounded like a friendly i love you,because she responded with "i love you too".

EDIT:She just called me over,but not to be alone with her tonight,but to talk about something and help her go out (her parents wont let her go out unless it's with me because they trust me).Well i did not want to get used like that again so i refused.She told me she would do ANYTHING i want in exchange for helping her.I would ask for sex but my best mate is going with me,so i guess we'll just get a striptease or something,but it's not like i won't try asking her for something sexual.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this one is extremely long because i reply to 2 of your posts OP

Bullszeye said:
despite her questionable character you seem to be intent on going full speed ahead, well you're in luck, it seems like things are going well(if you define well as having a good chance of getting this girl... for some reason)

Bullszeye said:
I actually wanted to try a dance i learned from here,i did not try it yet but i'm pretty sure i can incorporate it in my usual dancing...What i'm talking about is an old thread from here called "dance magic and power of eyes''.
the first time you do something should not be in front of a girl you like, practice it extensively first.

gonna scramble the next few blocks a little bit:

Bullszeye said:
I'm trying not to get too attached..But it's not a true oneitis..I NEVER showed her that i liked her,i behave like a normal friend that teases her a lot...

...I don't know,i think she'd feel kinda betrayed if she found out i liked her,as she thinks i dont have the slightest interest in her because i rarely pay attention to her
you are not nearly as subtle as you think you are, unless she's an idiot or really dense or something(which is extremely unlikely, because she's not exactly shy and innocent).

it's pretty safe to say that you'll be the only one surprised when she "finds out" you like her.

Bullszeye said:
I kinda have a feeling she'll call me over tomorrow,and one of my mates told me that i should kiss her instead of comforting her...And i'll totally bring in the condoms...But i'm sitll not sure what to do...Hug her?Just kiss her all of a sudden?
work the kiss into comforting her if you can, just do what feels right, don't do anything awkward or sudden or ill-fitting to the moment(like the bolded).

Bullszeye said:
...but i did tell her like 2-3 days ago that i love her even though i do not pay much attention to her and that if she's not with me in a club it just doesn't feel right and blah blah..
I hope to god you didn't say it in a completely serious way.

Bullszeye said:
You maybe are right but i still doubt it...I will give it a shot...Yeah she is a virgin,or at least she says so.I don't really think she knows I like her,i did not show it in any way...

...and it all boils down to me just being a friend.
seriously, i HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY doubt she doesn't know you're interested, what she doesn't know is the depths of your interest(and she shouldn't know until you know the depths of hers)

Bullszeye said:
plus she talks about other guys a lot,
normally this would be a red flag, with a girl like this(d***s everywhere) it's to be expected

Bullszeye said:
If she does call me over tonight,i know just the perfect excuse to try having sex while she thinks i'm just being playful.
good, good, keep us updated.

Bullszeye said:
And about the i love you,it wasn't just a normal i love you,it really sounded like a friendly i love you,because she responded with "i love you too".
thank god.

EDIT:She just called me over,but not to be alone with her tonight,but to talk about something and help her go out (her parents wont let her go out unless it's with me because they trust me).Well i did not want to get used like that again so i refused.She told me she would do ANYTHING i want in exchange for helping her.I would ask for sex but my best mate is going with me,so i guess we'll just get a striptease or something,but it's not like i won't try asking her for something sexual.[/QUOTE]

don't literally ask for sex, but try to get some sexaul favors, it sounds like she'll be into it.

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well um...I ****ed up...Last night,we did not manage to get her out of her home,but i did get a golden opportunity.My mate was talking to her mom(he literally talked **** about every guy she knows cept us two,lol),while she was crying in her room.I went in,closed the door,and hugged her...I comforted her really easily,and we talked blah blah i told her that the guy he likes doesn't give a **** about her and that she shouldn't give a **** about him either,then we started talking about people that love her...

She said she knew my best mate was in love with her,and i asked her in what way does he love her.She said it was not in a way i love her,and i asked in what way do I love her,and she said like a sister.I thought of a response extremely quickly...I said that i'm still not sure in what way do i love her....And then changed the subject.

Yeah i missed this opportunity,and I don't think i'll be getting another one like this,because it's rather obvious now that she has 0 interest in me.If everything fails,i'll wait until the night before i go to the US,and I'm thinking of telling her everything then,because i'll be away for a year...Sorry i'm such a hopeless case...

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not a hopeless case. Your not suposed to get every girl. Just forget her and go for other girls. You seem to have more social skills than the average guy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't quite think it's over yet, she didn't say what she thinks of you, only what she thinks you think of her

she might've been lamenting that you "love her like a sister"

however, it's almost over, it's do or die at this point