Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drook's Diary

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOOOO! so I decided to make a journal so I can commit to random approaches, document social sh!t, get advice from you guys and just keep on going.

I may post backstories if they become relevant to whatever's happening at the time so those'll be funny (I was/am a stupid kid).

I'll start out with what's been happening over the past week or so and update as I go from there.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so to set the scene I'll describe everybody before starting.

There's me (Rook/Drook/Chris) I'm about 5'10", 15, got the body of a hungry skeleton but I lift, run and do manual labor so I'm not weak. I'm big into music, movies, fashion(no homo), all that fun stuff. I used to be huge into video games but I've pretty much dropped them because of wasteful they had become. I try to dress well so I get a lot of comments and questions about that. I might post pictures later but I don't think I'm ugly.

There's THAT GUY who I usually shoot sh!t with but he's been lying about me, c***blocking and grating lately so I'm not sure what to think about him. He's loud, sarcastic, and kind of annoying. Not really a lady's man.

There's HB8 who I'll call Czech. She's been in the states for a while. Awesome taste in music and clothing. Is staying with a girl who used to crush on me while she's in the states. Going back to Slovakia in June I think.

and there's my ex's brother who's a Bro. I've been friends with Bro for a while, I've given him fashion advice, girl advice, talked about workouts with him, played video games, ran with him, partied, all that. He's actually decent with girls and I could see him being a good wingman because he's pretty socially aware. My only problem with him is that he can be sh!tty if he wants to and I don't like starting fights with people.

So long story short. THAT GUY c***blocked me with czech, gave czech my number(don't ask me why). We start talking, set up a date, she cancels because "she'd be too tired". I get a major red flag, try to disengage, she tries to set up a counter date once she realizes that I'm angry. We start talking about that and she just stops responding mid conversation and never messages me back.

So I'm pretty much done at that point. I mention another HB8 to my friend who says she's dating a senior who's on a basket ball team. So I'm without a fallback.

Well THAT GUY texted me at around 10 saying that Bro had just text him asking for Czech's number. Of course THAT GUY gives the number to him (he's THAT GUY for a reason). So I flip out and text Bro and he doesn't respond(as I write this he still hasn't). He was joking about swooping in and stealing Czech from me next weekend since we're having a movie marathon at my place and she's coming. So I'm worried that he's actually going to try to follow through. Or at least make me look like an a** by saying he's my friend before texting her something stupid.

So right now I got Bro texting Czech for an unknown reason and I'm without a fallback.
I'll update when I hear something from Bro or Czech and I'll make an approach this weekend or this week depending on if I see anybody interesting.

Would you guys rather have me update with just social stuff and pickups or should I write daily about whatever? I'll update tomorrow with a goal list either way so check back then.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drook said:
Alright, so to set the scene I'll describe everybody before starting.

There's me (Rook/Drook/Chris) I'm about 5'10", 15 Congrats. Simply by your age if u stick with this self improvement **** etc. you'll be a boss before most people even know what the term means, got the body of a hungry skeleton but I lift, run and do manual labor so I'm not weak. I'm big into music, movies, fashion(no homo), all that fun stuff. I used to be huge into video games but I've pretty much dropped them because of wasteful they had become. I try to dress well so I get a lot of comments and questions about that. I might post pictures later but I don't think I'm ugly.

There's THAT GUY who I usually shoot sh!t with but he's been lying about me, c***blocking and grating lately so I'm not sure what to think about him. He's loud, sarcastic, and kind of annoying. Not really a lady's man.

There's HB8 who I'll call Czech. She's been in the states for a while. Awesome taste in music and clothing. Is staying with a girl who used to crush on me while she's in the states. Going back to Slovakia in June I think.

and there's my ex's brother who's a Bro. I've been friends with Bro for a while, I've given him fashion advice, girl advice, talked about workouts with him, played video games, ran with him, partied, all that. He's actually decent with girls and I could see him being a good wingman because he's pretty socially aware. My only problem with him is that he can be sh!tty if he wants to and I don't like starting fights with people.

So long story short. THAT GUY c***blocked me with czech, gave czech my number(don't ask me why). We start talking, set up a date, she cancels because "she'd be too tired". I get a major red flag, try to disengage, she tries to set up a counter date once she realizes that I'm angry. We start talking about that and she just stops responding mid conversation and never messages me back.

So I'm pretty much done at that point. I mention another HB8 to my friend who says she's dating a senior who's on a basket ball team. So I'm without a fallback.

Well THAT GUY texted me at around 10 saying that Bro had just text him asking for Czech's number. Of course THAT GUY gives the number to him (he's THAT GUY for a reason). So I flip out and text Bro and he doesn't respond(as I write this he still hasn't). He was joking about swooping in and stealing Czech from me next weekend since we're having a movie marathon at my place and she's coming. So I'm worried that he's actually going to try to follow through. Or at least make me look like an a** by saying he's my friend before texting her something stupid.

So right now I got Bro texting Czech for an unknown reason and I'm without a fallback.
I'll update when I hear something from Bro or Czech and I'll make an approach this weekend or this week depending on if I see anybody interesting.

Would you guys rather have me update with just social stuff and pickups or should I write daily about whatever? Do what you want man, this is primarily for you after all I'll update tomorrow with a goal list either way so check back then.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so my friend responded saying he hasn't texted Czech. I'm gonna talk to him later tonight so I'll update after I figure out what his deal is.

Czech messaged me on Facebook about music and stuff. We went back and forth a few messages and she logged off leaving me hanging (AGAIN). I still don't know if she's a player or if she just doesn't care. I think I'm going to ignore her next message for a while though so I don't seem too eager.

I spent most of the day skateboarding, watching RSDTyler's videos, dogsitting and wasting time. I think I'm going to just post about whatever so it stays universal instead of PICKUP PICKUP PICKUP GIRLS.

Tyler FC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice journal dude .
Keep it up to date , it will be a nice read.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support, guys!

But yeah goal list:
1.Get a job over the summer.
2.Lose V.card over the summer.
3.Get serious with lifting, get body weight from 137.8 to 145 lean mass. (I can seriosly bulk after summer's over)
4.Figure out what I want to do for a living(!!!)
5.Become charismatic/a DJ.
6.Get into decent classes at community college(!!!)
7.Finish some books on my backlog

I'll add any new goals as they pop up. Some of these are super easy and some I know I'm going to have trouble with. But I know I can finish the list off if I actually put effort into it.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drook said:
Thanks for the support, guys!

But yeah goal list:
1.Get a job over the summer.
3.Get serious with lifting, get body weight from 137.8 to 145 lean mass. (I can seriosly bulk after summer's over)
4.Figure out what I want to do for a living(!!!) I can help u brainstorm this if u want.
5.Become charismatic/a DJ.
6.Get into decent classes at community college(!!!)
7.Finish some books on my backlog

I'll add any new goals as they pop up. Some of these are super easy and some I know I'm going to have trouble with. But I know I can finish the list off if I actually put effort into it.
Where do you live?

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
West Virginia. Kind of a sh!tty area. Lots of obese people, hicks, druggies.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Don't do this, you will regret it later.

Hang onto that V.card as long as possible dude. There is simply no shame in being a virgin, period. In retrospect, I wish I had waited... and very simply put, I was stupid not to have waited. I could have easily contracted HEP C / AIDS / HERPES/ SYPHILIS/ GONHEREA. First get a job in order, get your life on track, wait till your mid 20's and find a girl to marry. Don't give it away to the first ho that comes a knocking, this is your life and its very valuable, go down south or to asia, meet a girl, marry her and lose your v.card that way. Getting lays is WAY overrated and anyone who makes it a priority often realizes they wasted half their time on a wild goose chase.

Hold on to it and for the love of god, don't date american women.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest at 15 saving up money to go to some weird country to screw/marry a chick is a really bad idea. I'm not sure if I'd fvck some random slvt (I have a random slvt that's DTF) but I wouldn't mind getting to know a girl over the summer and letting it go naturally. My ex (reportedly) would have went all the way if we stayed together but I don't want to be in a relationship just for a bit of tail.

But yeah I went back and forth with Czech a bit today on Facebook. She always seems into the conversation and excited but she logged off mid convo (AGAIN) so I'm left in the wrong (AGAIN). I was thinking about setting up the date we were talking about last week but I don't know if I should do it over, text, call, facebook or what. There are too many forms of communication and it's getting to be ridiculous.

In other news: this girl I've been friends with for about two years now, who we'll call FZ8, flipped out because we got into an argument over text about dating and I told her I couldn't love an obese person (laugh out loud). So she's not going to the movie marathon this weekend AND the bro she gives a ride to can't. I'm kinda pissed about that but at least now I know her true colors.

It seems that the more I get to know my friends the less I trust them. I know this sounds really emo and all but people are just unreliable. THAT GUY's screwed me over, a HB7 that I've known for years has lied about me, and now FZ8 is throwing a fit. Bro and my other friend who I met earlier this year have been the only guys that haven't backstabbed me in one way or another.

And on Bro:
Apparently he got Czech's number and never used it. This is coming from him so maybe he's BSing me, but whatever, I don't think it's affected me so I'm indifferent.

I'm also going to try out a new lifting routine. Push/pull on ABxABx. PLUS I'm getting an olympic weight set soon so I can start deadlifting and get back on track with benching.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Don't do this, you will regret it later.

Hang onto that V.card as long as possible dude. There is simply no shame in being a virgin, period. In retrospect, I wish I had waited... and very simply put, I was stupid not to have waited. I could have easily contracted HEP C / AIDS / HERPES/ SYPHILIS/ GONHEREA. First get a job in order, get your life on track, wait till your mid 20's and find a girl to marry :crackup: . Don't give it away to the first ho that comes a knocking, this is your life and its very valuable, go down south or to asia, meet a girl, marry her and lose your v.card that way Sounds like the "virgin plotline version" of Looper. Getting lays is WAY overrated and anyone who makes it a priority often realizes they wasted half their time on a wild goose chase.

Hold on to it and for the love of god, don't date american women.
This is the stupidest advice ever.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to pull out the ad hominems. I'm sure the lady you got from Asia/South America is great. It's just that there are good people everywhere and I can't justify going out of country to meet women, let alone changing my lifestyle at 15 to do it.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I tried to set up a date with Czech this Saturday but she has prom. I totally forgot about that but at least I know it's a legit excuse. I really REALLY need some different chicks, though. Czech is going nowhere fast. I'm going to make AT LEAST one approach this weekend. More depending on how many HBs I see.

I'm been texting this girl that used to be WAY into me when I was like 12-13. I'm just spouting random sh!t and she's laughing at it. Lesson of the day is: if you're having fun with yourself they'll roll with it. Even if you're talking about the time you found 20 dollars in your pocket.

Me and Czech were going back and forth and she's 18!!!!111!!! I thought she was 15-16. She even said she looks like she is. I'm just kind of hyped because I've been hitting on an 18 year old and it's been going alright. Definitely makes me feel more confident about picking up girls that are actually my age. Just the fact that I've been wading out of my "league" all this time without getting shut down is hilarious.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today was fun fun fun.

Hung out with Bro like all night. We smoked a bit and just talked while we walked around. My ex/his sister was there. She honestly looked pretty cute, I might get back with her. Who knows?

But yeah we were telling jokes. Me laying on the couch, him in a rocker and her on a bar stool. I told them about this prank where you labeled three pigs 1, 2 and 4 and let them go in a school. Well it devolved into us laughing/crying while telling WHAT IF YOU GOT THREE Xs AND LABELED THEM ONE TWO AND FOUR jokes. Eventually I got a call from my mom and headed back home. I'm still texting ex. She seems kind of flirty. Offered to make me eggs if I came back over when I told her that I was craving eggs.

Everybody's been telling me about how ****y I am. Especially over texts. I think that I might be escaping the betasphere. Or maybe I'm just talking out my vss. Either way it's an improvement over mumbling and not speaking up like I used to.

Tomorrow I'm going to an earthday fest with Bro, ex and Bro's bro. I'm trying to decide between picking up chicks, hitting on ex or smoking with bro. I'm just worried about fvcking things up with Ex hitting on other chicks because we're still pretty chill. Bro's bro is bringing some weird **** to the fest so that'll be fun.

I started my routine today. It was pretty intense actually doing everything in order and knocking off sets back to back. I got the pull part tomorrow so I'll probably do that after Earthfest.

I also had a job interview for lifeguarding. The interview itself went well since I knew the interviewer and we small-talked a lot. But 12 other people had already applied and there was only 1 full time job available, 2 subs and MAYBE 3 part times. AND there were more people applying after me. Being 15 with no work experience aside from what I've done with my dad's company probably didn't help either. After the interview I went in this thrift shop looking for an old fashioned safety razor. I didn't find one but I got a badger brush for 6 bucks so that's a start. I might end up ordering one online but I think a vintage razor would feel more authentic.

How graphic can I be with sex and drug talk on here? I don't want to describe an awesome fvck or anything but can I talk about what I do sex and drug wise? I feel like a big part of my next few months are going to be that stuff so I want to make sure I won't offend anybody writing about it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't offend anybody.

Be careful smoking at that fest today. First for legal reasons, but second because I've been having a big revelation recently about picking my drug for the situation. Sometimes when I smoke, it makes it harder for me to meet new people. I would have been better off drinking alcohol or taking caffeine. And sometimes when I need to be productive, I'll work, then take a break to smoke and not want to work after that.

Just choose your drugs wisely for the situation, and stick to soft drugs. But if you're just going to be sitting in some grass and playing frisbee at this earth day, weed is a good fit. If you want to talk to new people, caffeine or adderal (be careful with hard forms of speed as you get older. Don't wanna slip up and ruin your potential).

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually drink coffee like mad. Usually around 3 cups a day and I got a headache when I went a week without.

I think what we're smoking is just fancy weed. I don't plan on getting messed up but I'll probably try some. I might leave the pickup to another festival that's happening next week where there won't be drugs or my ex to worry about. I still want to make a pickup this Sunday though. Depending on who I see.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just talked to bro. Ex is trying to get with a 17
year old so guess who's doing pickup today. I'm kind of p!ssed because of how careful I was around her about other girls and for all the emotional BS she put me through when I broke up with her.

Lesson of the day is all women are slvts. Even the ones you loved.

Update: she's been making out with this guy in the halls and he might be coming to the Fest. I'm sooo mad right now but I'm keeping my cool.

Last edited:

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I blazed it for the first time today. Me Bro and Bro's bro who I'll call Man lit up a little ways from the Fest and walked two miles into town, bought condoms and lunch and walked back. Bro is hitting on this Asian slvt and me, ex and Man are leaving. I'm so tired and the back of my ankles are bloody from walking in sperrys.

I threw condoms at Man and Ex and to no surprise Ex pocketed it. She also made out with a fat guy thinking he was me a while ago. I'm feeling kind of depressed but I might just be coming down. Can't wait to get home and sleep.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't do any pickup this weekend. Half due to me being a wussy and half due to the lack of chicks. There was a hot chick in the dollar store but her mom was right there. I still regret not trying though.

I spent most of day with another bro who I'll call Aus. We went to breakfast with my parents, hung out at my place and played video games and just wasted time. Then we went to Bro's and hung out with him. We talked about me buying LSD off of the internet and us sharing the pay for it and trying it together. Aus is straight edge but wants to try LSD and mollies (who doesn't?) so I guess I'll try to get some. Bro had a joint and I wanted to smoke some but I couldn't go home smelling like it so he didn't light it.

Next Friday and Saturday me, Bro and Aus are going to do pickup at another (bigger) fest. Some backstory on Aus: Aus is being VERY beta over this chick I was into last year but never hit it off with. They're way into eachother so him being beta hasn't really hurt him but he's kinda whipped. BUT he's a really cool guy. Good with women, funny and just chill all around. He's going to wingman me and maybe Bro this weekend since he's already getting with a chick.

The fest is going to be fun, though. I'm getting my hair cut this week so I'll be all fresh. Plus I got my two best bros wingmanning so it's gonna be hard to mess my vibes up. I came down so hard yesterday. I wasn't very high to begin with but my ex being there when I was coming down made it depressing.

Speaking of ex, Aus called her a b!tch when he saw her at Bro's place. Which is funny as f*** because that was the first time I've seen Aus cuss without somebody going "dude you never cuss" first. The more I see ex the more I get over her. She's put on weight since I broke up with her and even my parents have been making jokes about it. And her getting a guy fuels me to go off and get a stunner just to mess with her.