Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Naozumie's Journal

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking on this site for quite awhile, and even posted a few times to receive some help from the pros. I've decided I'm going to make a journal to improve myself and learn from mistakes. Also to go back and see how much I've matured since the first post.

Well here's some information on me. I'm 15 years old, mixed and I live in the US. I'm 5'10 and weigh 140 pounds. I'm pretty athletic, however there's room for things to improve on. I like to write raps, record music, and breakdance.
I somewhat get girls. However I need to improve on my confidence and well-being. Also, I plan on updating this whenever I have enough time.

Goals:
Get stronger.
3.5 GPA
Get better at rapping
Work on confidence
Get better at breakdancing
Hang out with friends more
Break school record for Track

Method
Continue going to the gym.
Actually open my book and study. (I've gotten lazy, I had a 3.7 GPA)
Practice whenever possible and have rap battles
By accomplishing goals, I build my confidence.
Practice breakdancing in my basement, or find somewhere where I can practice.
Meeting new people and hanging out with them.
By going to the gym and running more.

February 22
Today was a pretty boring day at school. I walked this senior to class as usual, and we talked about random stuff. I'll call her Brunette. Her and I talk in class a bit, she's usually doing homework or listening to music. But anyways, I got her number a couple weeks ago and texted her after school today. (I haven't texted her in a few days) I never got a reply. Not sure what to do about that.

Halfway through the day I saw the girl I'm hanging out with next weekend. So I decide to walk to her locker with her. We'll call her blonde. Our conversation went like this;

Me: Hey
Blonde: OMG YOU SCARED ME!
Me: Haha, my bad. So why are you giving me that dirty look?
Blonde: You know I always make faces at you!
Me: True.. It's obviously because I'm black.
Blonde: No it's not!!! You know I'm kidding!
Me: Yeah, yeah, that's what my slave master said when he was whipping me. "Oh don't be mad at me, it's a joke!"
Blonde: LOL shut up.
Me: Well I have to get to class, see ya blonde.

Anyways, my friend invited me to some social gathering this weekend, so I plan on going. However, my ex is going to be there, so it'll be a bit awkward. But I'm not going to let her ruin my night.

Anyways, that's all for today!

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to know the look on my face when I misread your 3rd goal as "Get better at raping".

Haha, that conversation you held was funny. I usually make jokes like that except I'm Asian and have no right to. I like you already, dude.

Good luck with everything, I'll keep checking this.

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
February 22 (Friday)
I decided to go out to dinner with my a couple friends and see a movie. (My guy friend and 2 female friends.) We're all at dinner eating talking about our past relationships and what we've been up too. Anyways after dinner, we decided to go see a movie. Before the movie started, me and one of my female friends were clicking pretty well, she was highly interested, I just wasn't feeling it. (Probably because she's like a 5) So I didn't make any moves and decided to watch the whole movie, which was in fact really good.

After the movies, my friend and I decided that night wasn't fun enough. So we call like 20 girls asking them if they're busy that night. So he calls this one girl and shes like yeah, come over my mom isn't home. So I'm like expecting a couple girls to be there so we can have some fun during the night. Yeah..No We walk in the house, and it's literally just her sitting on the couch watching a movie. So I'm like "Really?" and he's like "Yeah we'll just chill here for awhile" So we decided to sit there for a couple hours then went back to his place and crashed. What a buzz kill

Note: I don't have my license yet, but he just got his or else I would have left and went to another girls house.

February 23 (Saturday)
Didn't do much on Saturday. I texted the senior girl I was supposed to hangout with, but she never texted me back throughout the day. She's also hasn't replied to any of my texts. So I guess I'll stop talking to her. Also, the social gathering I was supposed to go to didn't workout because the kid got grounded. So I decided to go workout and finally benched 135! What an epic turn on my weekend!

February 26 (Tuesday)
Today was a pretty weird day. I was sitting in Study hall, doing homework and there is this chick who sits next to me. She's about a 3, and is really weird. Anyways, while I'm doing my homework, I can see her staring at me with my peripheral vision. I'm not talking 10 second staring, she legitimately stared at me for about 15 minutes in class, I was pretty creeped out. I decided to text my friend next to me and this is our conversation.

Me: Dude..
Him: What?
Me: Look at this chick staring at me.
Him: LOL! She want's the caramel mocha.
Me: May the power of christ compel this girl.

Anyways, there's this girl who I liked (Around an 8), but she started venting to me about her boyfriend troubles and I'm not a fan of the friend zone. So I do the NC rule, and decide not to text her for awhile.. She saw me in the hallway and kept on trying to get my attention but I just ignored her. Anyways, she texted me 33 times begging for me to talk to her. I found it pretty hysterical. I just so happened to see her 7 times along the way to my classes. We'll see how she turns out, we'll call her Kellogs. (First name that popped into my mind.)

At the end of the day, I have a class which I help the kids with disability and play games with them to have fun. There's this girl in my class, she's about a 6, nice body, but okay face. She's been showing high interest, but I'm just not sure if I want to get into a relationship yet. I'm not sure if I want her yet, so we'll see how that goes. This is how our conversation goes.

Me: Hey bully.
Her: I'm a bully? You're the one who bullies me.
Me: Yeah okay, you just bump into me with your thighs, if you're trying to make a move that's all you had to say.
Her: Shush (Blushing), you're just in my way.
Me: -Dramatically imitating her with over-the-top yoga stretches- Yeah, I'm just in your way.
Her: Hahahaha I hate you.

Her friend starts making air hearts and stuff, so she gets embarassed and tries to get her to stop.

But anyways, that was my day. Hopefully tommorows better.

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
February 27 (Wednesday)
On Wednesday I stayed after school for Track. As I was practicing, I saw these two girls upstairs watching us. So I'm like, "You know that's kinda creepy, feels like you're stalking me." They just giggled and said you're fast. So after I finished running, my friend and I decided to talk to them. One girl is attractive like an 8, and the other is like a 4. We'll call the 8 "Sally". So anyways, )I've talked to Sally once before, and it was a short conversation.) As I talk to her, I see my friend trying to hit on her as well. However, he's giving too much attention and trying to hard.

After awhile, she eventually tries to call me out. Conversation went like this.

Sally: You know I'll smoke you in a race, right?
Me: Good one, let's test it. -Grabs hand and starts pulling her away."
Sally: OMG, I was kidding, you're going to make me look so slow.
Me: No, no, you can't call me out and take it back.
Sally: NOOOOO, I'm going to look stupid!

But suddenly my friend interrupts our conversation and he's like "Yo Naozumie, I'll woop you in a race." So I'm like, "Okay, let's see this happen." So he's bragging and everything, trying to impress the girls. So we get to the starting point, and I destroy him. The girls are dying and talking trash to him, and I'm cracking up. But my friend gets pissed and doesn't talk. After that, the girls had to go, and I should have asked Sally for her number.

Wonder if it's too late to get it. I'll try to find her at her locker and get it.
Anyways, nothing new has happened since.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to meet new girls. That means cold approaching girls you don't know, and not ones from your high school. Unless you start meeting girls that you're allowed to take risks with and make mistakes, you will not improve.

Raps are cool, I used to rap in high school.

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
You need to meet new girls. That means cold approaching girls you don't know, and not ones from your high school. Unless you start meeting girls that you're allowed to take risks with and make mistakes, you will not improve.

Raps are cool, I used to rap in high school.
Yeah, I kinda realized that after a couple days. It's hard to approach girls where I live, there's no mall around and I don't have my license yet. So I'll approach girls who I haven't met yet in school.

mudko3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naozumie said:
Me: Dude..
Him: What?
Me: Look at this chick staring at me.
Him: LOL! She want's the caramel mocha.
Me: May the power of christ compel this girl.
i laughed pretty hard ! keep it up man ! baby steps is all it takes, carmel mocha! XD

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
March 7th (Thursday)
Well on Thursday I was in school and decided to talk Sally. I actually learned she's a good friend of my bro's girlfriend. So anyways, I approach her at her locker and saw that she was around my friend and his girlfriend. So I join in the conversation and we all talk for a bit.

After awhile she's like "The bells about to ring (and gives me a look as if she wants us to be alone.)" So I walk her to her class, and we're talking. So when we arrive at her classroom, I ask for her number. She seems pretty happy and I go to my class.

Following the day, I noticed this new girl in my school rides my bus so I approached her and had a decent conversation with her. She seemed like she wasn't interested, but still decided to ask for her number before I got off. I got it then walked home.

I decided to text them both a couple hours after the gym. I text Sally and we talk for a bit, then she randomly stopped talking, in which I assumed she fell asleep. However, Goldilocks never texted back.

March 8th (Friday)
As I was walking into school on Friday, I got a text from Goldilocks saying
"Sorry, I was busy yesterday and forgot to reply." So I decide not to text her for awhile throughout the day. Eventually I ended up texting her. After texting for awhile I decided her and I should play 20 questions.

Conversation went like this:

Goldilocks: What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Me: Haha, well I went to a party and almost got arrested.
Goldilocks: You have to tell me that story!
Me: Well, I'm free this Saturday so how about you and I hangout and I'll tell you the story then?
Goldilocks: I'm busy, sorry.
Me: It's cool, there's always another time.
Her: Honestly, I'm tired of questions.

Well at this point I feel like I ****ed up and she lost interest. So I decided to not reply. If anyone has advice on what to do next time, it would be greatly appreciated! Also

Anyways, I decided to not let a little rejection get me down! So following the night, my friend and I go to this girls birthday party. We arrive there and there are extremely attractive girls. In the beginning it was a bit awkward since I didn't know anyone, but throughout the night it was a lot more fun. Sadly the guy to girl ratio was like 5:1 and we had to leave early. I should have at least gotten one number, but I was being a (). Also her parents were there so couldn't do too much.

I'm not too upset about the loss with Goldilocks because her and I didn't seem to be a good match anyways. Also, she had a snotty rich girl attitude and pretty much would not keep a conversation going.

Not entirely satisfied with this weeks progress. But sh*t happens and I'm going to make up for it next week!

Things to do next time:
Approach more girls.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 numbers is great. Goldilocks rejected you, but you texted her the right thing, so don't feel bad. Keep on this trend!

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been busy, but a lot has happened in a week.

March 16
After the party, a lot of older girls have been flirting with me. All my friends are like, "Dude, how do you get all these girls." Haha, it's a bit funny. Anyways, I've been practicing my raps, going to perform it in front of my class for my science project. So that'll be fun.

Anyways, I've been continually hitting the gym and getting compliments already. So that's always a good thing. Pretty much I've been good til now, but yesterday I was pretty pissed.

So yesterday, I'm after school talking to a few girls then this guy and his girlfriend are standing next to me. As I'm talking to the girls this dudes like "Naozumie is it true you're gay?" then I'm what the **** are you talking about? I've had a couple of girlfriends. And his girlfriends like yeah Naozumie isn't gay, he used to be but he's changed.

Honestly, they were just trying to piss me off, but still I wanted to beat his face in. Even the girls I was talking to were back me up. In the end, I just ignored him and continued my conversation with the girls like I didn't hear anything. Anyways I got one of those girls numbers who backed me up, and she told me to text her. So I didn't text her for awhile, but she ended up texting me first, (probably got my number from a friend) so I can see she has a high interest in me.

Would love to hear some comments on what I did in that situation.

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been busy to keep up with regular updates, so I'll try to update ASAP.

March 19 Tuesday
Decided to start texting the girl who I talked to back on Friday after school. She's okay looking, nice body, bit socially awkward, she's like a 6 or 7. Anyways, I notice she has high interest in me, she actually texted me first, and I hadn't even given her my number yet. (I'm assuming she asked one of her friends for my number.) But anyways, made plans to hangout with her this weekend. So I'll be sure to update on how that goes!

Also to update with Sally, texted her and she never texted back. From what I saw, she has a boyfriend now, so onto the next one!

March 21 Thursday
Today was a weird day. I was sitting in the library with a couple of friends, and I noticed this girl (around a 7) was looking at me. So I look at her with my peripheral vision, and just go back to doing my homework. Five minutes pass by, and out of nowhere she comes up to me and says "Hi what's your name?" So I tell her my name, and almost immediately she walked away before I could continue the conversation, so that was something new.

Anyways, learned that the girl I'm hanging out with this weekend is one of my exes best friends (and my ex hates my guts LOL)

Furthermore, today after Lunch I was walking to class and the girl who had the party I went to last week approached me. She wrapped herself around my arm and made me walk her to class. I flirted with her for a bit, immediately I noticed she's an attention wh*re so I didn't bother getting her number.

To update this weekend, I dropped a second in the 100m since last year (Running an 11'5 now.) All the work I put into the gym has paid off, and let me tell you, nothing feels better than accomplishing something you worked for!

That's all I have to update so far. But Spring Breaks coming up so PARTIESSSS. :rockon:

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
March 25 (Monday)

Well, I'm on Spring Break so no school (Thank the lord). But anyways, let's get to the story. Last post, a girl and I made plans to hangout during Spring break. So I texted her yesterday and told her I was free, and she said she was free too. So I'm like, well I'll be free around 9 so let's go see a movie. Then she's tells me she has to ask her mom, and I tell her that's fine. Out of nowhere she says "Naozumie.. Can I tell you something?" So I reply "Sure." She then says "Okay, I don't think it's a good idea for us to go see a movie... I mean I know we would go just as friends, but remember your ex is my best friend and I don't think she would be happy."

I decided not to reply, and just delete her number. Too much work, and if she was interested she wouldn't have said that. So I decided to make plans with my friend Chuck, and we kicked it during the night. Further during that night, she texted me three times each time saying, "Naozumie, don't be mad):", "Naozumie, I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me ):." Still didn't reply, just deleted each text and continued to have fun with my friend Chuck. We recorded a few raps and have a bunch of inside jokes.

Eh, second time I've been flaked on and haven't gone on a date in awhile. Anyways, I feel like I did the right thing since she isn't worth the hassle.

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
April 7(Sunday)

Haven't posted anything on the forums for awhile, but I'm back. I'll basically summarize everything that has happened up until now.

I had to take driving classes all through Spring Break, so basically I still had to wake up for school.. But anyways, through Spring Break I went to a couple of parties. First party, my friend and I go downstairs and immediately him and I become the life of the party. Everyone is like "The life of the party is here" so that's always fun. So we begin playing pool and my friend and I wreck the other kids haha. After that, I saw this girl eyeing me, so I figured I'd go up to her and introduce myself. After awhile, her and I hit it off and begin making out on the couch in front of everyone. Basically that wasn't my best option because my friend jumped on the couch and laid on me. He just lovesss to ****block, so I figured I'd repay the favor later.

As the night continued we all decided to go outside and get in the hot tub. Honest to god, I don't even know how we all fit in there. There was like 20 people in the hot tub, and it was meant for like 6 people. We had people laying on top of each other, I had people making out on top of me, oh man it was funny haha. Anyways, while we're in the hot tub, my friend tried using kino with this one girl, so I grabbed her next to me and I'm like "Why hello there." and started flirting with her. I winked back at my friend and mouthed "Paybacks a b*tch." He started laughing and I just allowed him to start talking to that girl.

Finally, I got out of the hot tub and went back inside. I was exhausted at this point so I just chilled the rest of the night.

After Spring Break I decided to give my exes best friend another shot since she kept on texting me. Yeah..no, only made the situation worse. To summarize the whole situation, she liked me, my ex didn't want us dating, my ex used her phone and started talking mad **** to me, and I just told her we'd be better off as friends (never contacting her again.)

Basically that was my whole Spring break, since I don't have my license yet, but I'll be getting it soon.

Anyways, after all that drama I decided I'd begin talking to this cute 8 I saw in the hallway. I don't understand how coincidental all this happened, but hey I'm not complaining. After Track practice on Thursday my friend I went back into the school to work out since our rides were not there. However, the weight room was locked so we went back upstairs. I saw the 8 by herself and I began talking to her for a bit. I didn't give her too much attention because my friend was there by himself and I didn't want him to be third wheel.

As time went by, she kept on trying to get my attention, and I found it pretty funny. Eventually she had to leave because her mom finally arrived. The next day, I saw her in the hallway and she smiled at me and I could see she has high interest. Continuing that day, I saw her again, and she walked me to class acting like she was going the same way I was. But after I went to class, I got some water and saw she had to turn around and we had passed her classroom.

I saw her yet again during lunch and I said "Is it me, or are you stalking me?" She's like "I promise I'm not stalking you hahaha." So that was pretty funny. Anyways, at the end of the day, I was on my way to practice, and I heard someone call my name. To my surprise, it was her and she wanted me to walk her to her bus. At this point I finally had enough time to ask for her number, and she had happily given it to me. Funny thing is, the number seemed fake, but it was actually legit.

After practice I texted her for a bit and she seemed highly interested.

Overall, it's been good lately and I'm content with my life right now, but in Track I got my butt wooped. I have never seen human beings run so fast before in my life. Anyways, that motivates me to work harder and hit the gym more! But that's all!

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been on this site, I decided to stop sitting on my ass and make something of myself. But I guess I can update this a bit.

Summary:
Well since I've made a post here, a lot has happened. I got my license, and bought my car, (been saving up since Freshman year for it.) In addition, Track season is over, and I have improved greatly, I made it to districts, but my teammate dropped the baton in the 4x1, and my team got disqualified, but there's always next time. I've been playing basketball, and hitting the gym much more lately as well. Basically, I hit all of my goals that I posted before, so I shall update them. Also, I've been much more successful with girls lately, my self-esteem has improved, and I have much more confidence than I ever had before. Once I started working on my goals, and came to the realization that girls aren't a priority, I became much more content with my life. I never really thanked anyone here for advice, but it helped greatly and I appreciate it!

Goals:
Keep my 3.5 GPA
Be able to dunk
Make it to States in Track
Continue working on breakdancing
Make the Basketball Team

June 16, 2013
As school ended and Summer came near, I've been going to the gym and playing basketball every day. I've been playing Basketball for at least 4-5 hours a day. Furthermore, I've been talking to a girl for around two months, and we're most likely going to start dating soon. I'll call her Emilia I'll update you guys on how her and I turn out. Also, I've been talking to multiple girls as well, just in case Emilia and I don't work out well. Anyways, today I went to the gym, and played basketball for a couple hours. I played 5 on 5 half-court, possibly the dumbest game I have ever played. Everyone wanted to play full court, except some kid was being a puss, but oh well. Anyways, I won 3 out of 5 games, the other kids did not know how to play defense and were horrible. Also, today I put in some job applications, so hopefully I get a job offer coming up soon. That's basically all that happened today, nothing extreme.

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like it's time for one of my random returns. I think I'm actually going to try and return to this website. It was pretty cool reading some old post, from my journal.

Goals:
Get a 4.3 this quarter [ ]
Recover from this injury [ ]
Bench 160 [ ]
Start talking to more girls again [ ]

4/3/2014

Well, where do I start? It's my Junior year and things have been alright. I've been talking to this girl for around 6 months now. However, it's been rather difficult with her. She's been on/off, one day she'll tell me she likes me, another she won't. Seeing as how she is my best friend, it's rather difficult to just cut her off. Additionally, her and I have gotten intimate with one another, almost getting to sex. But, she's been distancing herself from me. For now, we'll call her Rachael.

Sadly, I've been injured for a couple months and cannot perform any physical activity. I used to use basketball to cope, but since I can't play it, I've been overwhelmed with stress. I'm sure I'll get better, I have to stay optimistic and get through it all. Correspondingly, I've been pretty down due to these situations.

Please feel free to give me advice on what to do with this whole situation, especially the girl one. I'm pretty disappointed in myself for getting this attached, but oh well.

Anyways, enough about the sad ****. I've gotten superbly better at Basketball. I've put hours and hours of dedication, and it's difficult for people to beat me now. I'm honestly pretty proud of myself for getting there. However, next year is my last year to play Basketball for the High school, so I have to practice harder! My grades have been on point, and I'm trying to get straight A's this quarter since I can't spend that much time on Basketball anymore.

I've gotten a new job at the car wash. It pays pretty good, especially with all the tips. So it's pretty nice having a lot of money saved up. I have a small clique of 2 friends. We call ourselves the Stunner's because we had a couple girls over one time, and they literally could not even talk to us because they found us so attractive :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:. Eh, I haven't been too focused on girls, but I still have absolutely no idea what college I want to go to.

I have a couple embarassing sexual stories that I haven't updated on. [Every sexual experience that I've had, has been embarassing.]

The most recent one would be when I had Rachel over, and we were making out in my room, and she had just given me a BJ for the first time. So, she had asked me to go down on her, and I agreed. However, as soon as I started, i got a cramp and fell off the bed.. Oh my god we had never laughed so hard in our lives.

I'll start cold approaching girls again, hopefully I haven't gotten too rusty.

Naozumie

Don Juan
Reaction score
4/4/2014
I had an alright day at school day. In Anatomy, we did a heart lab in which we dissected a heart which was pretty fun. Started flirting with this HB 7 in my class, she flirt's a lot too, and it's pretty noticeable she has a crush on me. I figure I'll ask for her number pretty soon. Also, there's a girl who sits next to her who's also pretty cute, but her and I had a thing over the summer, but we never got to hangout often. So I gotta get back on that.

I came to the decision I'm going to take a break from Rachel. Her bad vibes, and pessimistic attitude has been getting to me lately, and it's just been annoying the crap out of me. So I decided to text a whole a bunch of girls that I've been shrugging off, and make plans. Overall, I forgot how good it feels to be free, and talk to a load of girls again. My confidence is returning and I'm starting to become that happy dude I used to be.

One girl just got out of a bad relationship with a dude and wants to hook up with me, so I'm all for it. Additionally, there's this other girl that I've found pretty damn attractive for so long, and her and I starting to talk more. So I'll see how that goes, she's hinted on me in the past, but I didn't really take the acceptance letter.

So my friend and I decided to go to the guys volleyball game, it was the most idiotic plan we have ever done. We literally left after the first 5 minutes, because we felt so gay. Literally, I had no idea why that had come into our minds process that it'd be a good plan. I honestly felt like my man card needed to be revoked. It was just so awkward. Anyways, this day has been pretty good, and I'm starting to get better. :up: