Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to score! RiceandChickens's Journal.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, it's about time I make this journal. Been holding out for a while but now I feel like it's time to keep up with my success's and fail's. I'll try to update this journal as daily as possible.(I'm usually crunched on homework everyday, damn teachers lol). Anyways, here's some stuff about me.";

1: I am a Freshman in high school.
2. I am 5 ft 8-9
3: I am a football player(defensive end)
4: I am pretty average at talking to chicks, I do want to improve though.
5: I am well known around the school.
6: I am not the kind of guy who likes to fight, so I try to avoid that...unless otherwise.
7: I am Hella strong.(can bench 235+ pounds).
8: I don't take bs from anyone.

Anyways, hope I can make a good journal out of this. I'll try my very best to put out very interesting daily reports that will keep you guys glued to your screen. Gotta hook the reader, damn teachers, they got that shvt stuck in my head. Atleast it's useful. I will always appreciate help on situations when the arise as I am still a Teen Don Juan in training haha. That's all for now, expect a daily report on Monday. See y'all!

Gripped

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
May I just say, RiceandChickens...is the most ridiculous username I've ever seen haha! But I like it man, so yeah let's see what you got. I will be reading too.
True dat

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to make a rather late post haha. Anyways, great past 3 days it's been. I'm sorta seeing this girl that I have sexual interest for. I'll call her HB shy. Been talking to her and establishing kino here and there, just tryna break the touch barrier ya know so I can 'loosen' things up. Things are going good, talking to her, hugging her, just chilling pretty much. Then there's this other girl I'll call HB Ads. Been seeing ads for around a week now. She's hella pretty for sure, I would like to tap it lol. Anyways, things are going good between me and her. I talked to her for 2 days then avoided her on purpose to put in play the 'mystery man' method. Talked to her today and she was all smile. I cut the convo short and gave her a hug and was on my way. Hm, socially everything is going good. All good shvt with my bros everyday. Would like to add some chicks into that as well haha. I'm just trying to approach, use kino(light touching, slowly breaking the touch barrier), basic stuff like that. This week is gonna be good for sure. Football Game tomorrow vs our rivals, gotta whip some a**. and Friday should be exciting as well. Expect another report on Saturday that will recap Thursday and Friday, in detail hopefully. Well, that's really all, dueces.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys? Anyways, let's get straight to it.

On Thursday, it was a nice day Socially, I feel a boss everyday, which is a good feeling indeed. We had a football game, against our cross town rivals but we lost 8-0....yeah. Was a bit disappointed but I dressed up, went to my schools A team game, they got crushed 32-12, sad stuff. After that, called my dad and went home.

Friday was the best day of the week yet! Went to school, good **** going on as always. Hugged HB Ele after school after light convo, good signs from her indeed. After school went with my schools band cuz our varsity had a game. I quickly got in, dressed out, and got my sousaphone and headed onto the field. After all the pre game practice crap was done had lunch with my bros before we went to ^go dress out in our uniform. During the game, I was basically chilled, had fun in the stands as always. After the game, went to ^go eat with some bros, and I went onto the field to play some football. We had a couple of chicks playing with us and they were on our team, so I took charge of the teams as a means of alphanisim. We did pretty good, made sure to get the chicks involved in the game so they wouldn't feel like they were just stalling.
During the game I had to cover this one chick that was on the opposing team, I of course got a little ****y while covering her lol, all in good fun. Was fun messing her routes up haha. After football I went to ^go wrestle. Freaking fun. Wrestled 5 matches total. Did well in all of them. After that, went in and called my parents, talked to some people, got a hug from HB shy before she left.

I realize I have 3 targets I'm aiming at. HB Ads, HB Ele, and HB shy. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated on what's going on with them.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good week. Very impressed with what I did. Let's ^go for a quick recap ya?

Monday through Friday were the same to be honest, nothing different really happened. Chillen with the guys, football practices/game, marching band, all that jazz.

I am beginning to develop some hots for HB ads. I really like her. She's pretty, quiet-type of girl, and very easy to talk to. I am really questioning if she's girlfriend type quality. I've known her for 2 weeks. I don't wanna take large steps but I'm slowly trying to pick up the antique by always talking to her, always grtting hugs from her, and 1 day I just put my hand around her, didn't think about it one bit, just naturally happened. I am wandering, how should I ask her to be my gf when I'm ready. I don't wanna fvck on that. I do have other options but she's my favorite one, by far. That's really all I have to say for this report. Will have one next weekend that features a report from the week of October 8th to October 12th. Dueces guys. Would like some responces on my question I earlier mentioned, would mean a lot. Thanks.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like a noob. Thanks NorweiganDJ.
Now things this journal will involve(improved version, so gotta take things up a notch haha)
Workout accomplishments, sets, weights, cardio, goals, and fails/successes of the day/week/month.
Girl interactions, number closes, F closes, K closes, fails, successes, plates, and much more.
Fuc* It Approaches: basically where I really don't care, just gonna go up to the girl(s) and just use random crap on em haha. I'll do my best to be as funny and as bullshi*** as possible lol.
Sound Memos and Videos: I'll try to get these going. I haven't figured out how, but I'll try. Will need to get a trusted friend so I can do my vids. Recording can easily be done. I'll use my Phone for both of These.
Pictures. Will try to spice up the FR's with pics whenever possible.

That's it. I'll start off my first FR of 2013 either tomorrow or Wednesday. Be prepared guys. This is gonna be good. Dueces. Gonna try update it as often as possible, as busy as I am.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
if a high school girl will fvck, she's dangerous, in all ways. to your health, and to your peace of mind. for one thing, she's underage and it's illegal, even if YOU are underage, too.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wussup bros? Hope your day was good. Mine was. Let's get to some quick highlights from Feb 19, 2013

So, I basically was in a really good mood in the morning(horny) so, I felt like being extra touchy on certain girls(ones I wanna screw most likely).
Honestly, in the morning, after I wake up, I am able to get my self into a good mood. This morning, was extra touchy on a girl, tickling her, keeping her really close to me, teasing/messing with her. Real flirty. Doesn't mean I like her. Just spreading good energy around y'know. After school. Me and 3 other guys are basically raping this girl with her cloths on...lol. She was on my lap though, ya I had my hand on her tits and all that. Good stuff. She's Asian too! Shes cool. So all good. Also met a new girl. Mexican, short, cute, and had s nice scarf on too! Haha. But I'll try to keep contact with her. Didn't get number as logistics didn't work out so well for me. I'll try too next time though.

I've also realized that there was one chick I was crushing on hard back in late October-Late December. I still some really minor lingering feelings. But no where near attached to her as I was back in October-December. I really just want her for s3x. That's really what I want her for...the things I'd do to her....oh my goodness.

Not really working on certain females at the moment. Just basically focusing on being as outgoing as possible and let my horniness help me do some questionable/sexual stuff to girls weather I'm physically touching them or conversating. Not holding my self back is the name of game at the moment haha.

Some physical stuff: 235 bench max out today. I could have done better...since I maxed that out back in May last year. But there was a period where I didn't bench at all for 6-8 months straight. So I got drastically weaker since I didn't lift weights AT ALL during that time period. But now I'm back, and have quickly recovered my self back to 235. Where I was last may. All in 3 months: December-February(minus the breaks and all). So that's good. Next goal is 255, in april. Got a lot of work to do. Any tips on how to get to that max-out goal quicker? No steroids or anything haha. But some tips from experienced weight lifters are much appreciated. Except more max-out update on other exercises because we're basically maxing out all this week.

That's it to be honest with y'all. New shi* tomorrow, I hope. Dueces.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing really happened today that I would call "interesting". So ya..nothing to really report. physical/weightlifting goal achieved!
Deadlift goal was 365, I got 405. I wanted to do 455...but I just couldn't ever really pick the weight up. Coulda been my form. I'll do a form recheck next we do dead lifts. Just to see if its form or not.

That's honestly it. Not too happy with it but hey. It's whatever. Though there is this one chick that if I could isolate her, I'm talking one on one in a secluded area, inside or outside, I could fuc* her hard. I know some stuff bout getting girls freaky/horn*. Just gotten the chance to try it! Ugh!

Dueces guys. That's it, sadly.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an end to this week. Nothing really happened over all to be Honest with you guys, kind of disappointed but live and learn ya know. I don't really have anything out of the ordinary to report to you guys about girls or anything. I did max out at 335 on squat, could have done more but fckin coach was slowing me down. Heh. Whatever tho. Anyways. This weekend then on to next week. Hopefully something comes up/happens. We'll see. But it's all whatever.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No replies from anyone eh?oh well.

Anyways; not much going on. This week has been good though. There's this short Mexican chick I'd like to f***. No strings attached. Just f***. But ya.
Hm, what else, things are going good in the weight room. So that's nice. That's honestly it lol. I'll try to keep y'all updated on how things with HB Mexican. Cya guys.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. Kinda got some stuff.
This chick I've been wanting some 1 on 1 time to talk too. I got it today after school. I sacerficed not finishing my test though...so not too proud of that.
But ya. Our Convo was really good. Told me some stuf that opened up my eyes about her and all. I was pretty chilled. Couple of guys came in and sorta hopped in and out of my Convo with her and sorta messed me up. Then a couple a black dudes are like 'I see you pullin'. I'm like...oh my goodness, why now!? I could tell she as irritated as I was. Told me she wanted to say some stuff but did her best to hold it in. But overall good Convo. Gave her a hug and we parted ways.

Mexican chick I'm dealin with. Today she tells me after I give a hug; 'hey, I don't giving hugs or being hugged'. I was like I could tell cuz she would never ****ing open her arms out to me. So I was like omg. Making me look all awkward and all. So that was a whatever experience pretty much. Still gonna keep going after her cuz I really want to get it in.

That's really all I got. Those were 2 prominent things. See y'all next week!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you start writing about some cold approaches (go up to girls you dont know and talk to them) things will start to change. It will make your journal more interesting and it will create positive momentum that will help you with other people.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya. I'm trying to do some in my school. I would do some in other places but I really can't since I don't live in a busy area. So it kinds burdens things. I'm just waiting until I can drive.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^I am. So I'll try that once I get wheels.
Quick short summary of Monday and Tuesday:
Monday. Just trying to get into the swing of the week. Nothin really much happened to be honest. Lets get to Tuesday....

In state, felt pretty fckin good;
To be honest guys, I was just really feeling good the 2nd half of school. First half of the day I was dead tired. I had gotten to school at 6:40 am because I had band rehearsal....so I was pretty worn out. But as I gained momentum through out the day, I was feeling pretty good. A new thing I've started doin is telling girls to Twerk for me.(just for my amusement lol). Pretty ballsy to be honest but hey, I like the challenge it presents to me. Challenges me to really push my vocal comfort zone(gotta really work on that)

New approach! No number close, fck!
Chicks not fluent in English, she's Spanish. I'm in Spanish one so I figured I'd practice on her a little bit haha. She said my Spanish sucks lol. Not tripping. Next time I see her I number close and then try to set up a 1 on 1 where I can isolate and escalate. Going to take a while to get all that going though. Mexican chick I'm working on, well...walked her to 4th period. Good short Convo. Still workin on figuring if there's anything more between us then just friends. Not that I'm in a rush nor do I care. Just a bit curious haha.

That's honestly it. Till next time, dueces.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, sorta same thing happened...nothing happened on Wednesday that's actually remotely interesting to report.

Thursday...ugh, sort of the same thing. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Heh, I'm honestly tired of the dryness my reports sometimes have. Spring break coming, hopefully something will happen that will interest me and hopefully you guys. We can only hope and pray though, haha.

That's sadly it guys. Till next time. Dueces.