Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom date help thread

linos100

Reaction score
So I wanted to ask about a personal prom date question, but apparently there is no active prom date thread, so why not have one? Please, any help to answer the questions on this thread is welcomed. I will try to keep the answers to other questions posted about prom on this post in case they are helpful for someone else.

So, I was before an Average Chump, now I have changed my ways and tried to better myself, I still have a very long road ahead but I feel I am in the right path.
Prom is coming near and I asked a girl to prom (a year younger), problem is, she just blushed a lot (red as a tomato) and said "I will think about it". That was Thursday. Asked her again today (Monday), again she blushed a lot and said "I don´t know". I really think she is in a tipping point between going and not going. What can I do to move this tipping point in my favor?

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ill think about it"

Think about this statement for bit. If you were in her position, and someone asked you but you did not want to go with themu. How would have you responded?

"No"?

I doubt it (unless you are exceptionally blunt)
I am sure you would have responded along the same lines she did. You want to avoid hurting the person's feelings right? (They did in the end find you attractive)

I'd say she rejected you, but it depends on the situation you are in(how well you know her, the situation etc).
Asking twice was a mistake. If she wanted to go with you, she'd have approached you by now.

Best advice is to ask someone else.

linos100

Reaction score
thanks, I didn´t want to ask someone else in case that she said yes as this would make me look like an ass, now I will try not to worry when asking another person.