Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl coming over to watch a scary movie tomorrow.Can i make anything happen?

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would see this as a green light but i'm friendzoned by this girl(although it's not like i tried anything).I'll be lying in the same bed with her.My best mate will also be there,but he'll be sitting on a chair not on the bed.I am very easygoing around this girl,i can pretty much touch any part of her body and she won't get mad..Can you give me any tips on what to do to at least turn her on a bit.She will be lying in the same bed with me for 2 hours in a very dark room watching a very scary movie but i have no idea what to do.Thanks..

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her gay friend. If you try something you'll feeak her out and the whole town will know about it

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
You are her gay friend. If you try something you'll feeak her out and the whole town will know about it
Hahahaha :crackup: ,no.She knows i'm not gay lmfao,and she wouldn't "tell the whole town about it".After all,last week,i was so drunk that i started stripping her and she did not tell anyone about it,so....

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not getting anywhere if you two won't be alone

don't watch a movie that scares YOU(trust me, that won't go over well, especially if it doesn't scare her)

I want to tell you to be smooth and suave when you're making a move but something tells me you'd probably screw that up.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^lol at the last sentence.

Ya man, take the lead and get some. Let your instincts and common sense take over. You know what to do, quit complicating it and keep it simple.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. You have to go for it and NOT APOLOGIZE. Even if you crash (she's like OMG WTF), you will still be catapulted sky high out of the friendzone.

People are yammering on about how the friendzone is so difficult when, in fact, it couldn't be easier. Just call the shots, and if it goes wrong you can still recover.

I crashed and burned with this girl once, and I recovered magically. Kept smiling and said "Hey hey there's no problem... are you all right?.. it's no big deal for me you know?... if I like something, I just reach out and go for it... so no hard feelings, it's natural"
Basically she ended up thinking it was her problem, not mine :D She was back next week. And her girlfriends suddenly started checking me out after that.

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally forgot about this thread.My mate was there but i guess the whole day went rather well.We only watched the movie for like 15 mins because it was boring.But we were lying on the bed,alone,for those 15 mins and in a very,um,romantic, position but it didn't seem to turn her on or anything.I touched her boobs and almost took her shirt off but she didn't want to take it off in front of my mate(YES I KNOW).

When we turned the movie off I sat on the computer chair and i made her sit on my lap and grabbed her boobs some more,hell,i even put my hand in her pants althoughi t was only the backside and i "cleaned" the crotch part of her jeans.Even with all this i was still in the friendzone.

Around 3 hours later me and my mates went clubbing and she was there.We got in a HUGE fight later that night and made up the next day but i think it only made me fall further in the friendzone because when she started telling me about how she cries every night because of the bad gossip that she hears about her that she laughs off during the day and ofc,me being the AFC i am,told her that i'm there for her and that she can call me anytime..Although she does seem a little different,like she doesn't talk about the guys she likes as much,and she told me she loved me yesterday.

Please keep in mind that this is a girl that has around 3-4 good female friends and like 30-40 good male friends.So me being her best friend is a pretty big accomplishment.Having so many male friends makes her very relaxed around guys and i don't think she sees hugging as something sexual...I did think about kissing her,but i'm not sure IF or WHEN should i do it.The problem that digs the friendzone hole is the fact that i'm in the same class with her,so i see her every damn day.She's coming over again on friday and we're having a drinking contest.If she drinks more than me,i buy her a pack of cigarettes and if I win,she strips to her thongs.Even if I lose,which is unlikely considering i weigh 200 pounds,i can still make her strip because she'll be piss drunk.We'll play truth or dare too,although my mate is probably going to be there again ._. Any advice on this?Sorry for the long reply

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You grabbed her boobs but are still friendzoned? How?

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
You grabbed her boobs but are still friendzoned? How?
She just sees it as me joking around,being friendly.I'm her best friend so she doesn't mind.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the use of fondling if you can't continue? If you really want her, you must be clear, set up a date or place where you will be alone.

If she doesn't comply, you have to be prepared to end the friendship (if necessary). BUT HOW CAN YOU DO THIS - You said yourself you are so proud to be her "best friend"?

Bullszeye said:
and she told me she loved me yesterday.
RUN AWAY FAST! People don't say I LOVE YOU if you're not dating... except for when they really want to f*ck with your feelings man! Especially "BEST FRIENDS" don't do that - this is what you call your achievement?

Best friends are EQUALS! SHE is unstable and manipulative!

Now, about that drinking contest. Set it up in a way that your mate will leave later, or just disappear somehow, and while you already have your hands inside her panties (like last time), you can just continue. Again, on friendship: if your mate is a true friend, he will understand and go along with your plan. If not, well then you have some bad judgement on friends...

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did think of properly asking her out,but i'm not really sure if i want to ruin our friendship if she shoots me down.

Duh,it's a brother/sister kind of I love you,although i don't really send it to her that often,and when she told me she loved me that day i did not tell her i loved her back.However,this girl does damage other guys feelings,but she does it because she can't say no to guys and makes them think they have a chance.She did this to numerous guys even though she didn't want to do this.I'm trying to teach her to turn down the guys she doesn't like but she just can't...

My mate will do whatever i tell him to.Literally.I'll give him my laptop and tell him to go to the other room when she gets a bit drunk,but someone does have to be the judge.