Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help!!!

jake23

Reaction score
So on Saturday I ended up at this club where I ran into girls from my school.
2 girls are important. Let's call one C and the other one N.
Last summer I ended up with C couple of times (just kissing, nothing much) but after that I blowed her off because I just didn't want to be with that kind of person again.
So here's the deal: N likes me, I know that for sure, and I like her too. At that club we talked a lot and she said that she can't get with me because I was already with C and she „doesn't want to that“ to her friend. Later she said that we should meet on Tuesday for a coffee or something. But I don't know whether I should send her a message or what.. I am totally out of my mind since yesterday.

What do you think I should do?

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They like high value dudes. And also, this can work out for you in nice ways if you let it happen. See how goes bro.

jake23

Reaction score
Sent her a text last night. She said that she doesn't feel well, but if she would go to school we would see each other and arrange something. I didn't see her but my friend said he did. Don't know what to do... Guessing if she is really that into me she will text me tonight but I don't think that will happen. Any advice?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well try to meet her at your school and say she should hang out with you after school to any palce you think will be nice, and cheap, and try to move things.

from what I know woman don't care about her friends feelings as long the guy can take the lead, the number of cases the best friend sleep with the ex BF or even the current BF is not low, so maybe she saying she don't want to hurt her friend is just a nice way to turn you down?

pabloDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah try to meet her at school and then ask her to hang out. What did you text her?

jake23

Reaction score
@pabloDJ It's not really easy to ask her at school because she hangs out with C all the time. Texted her an invite for coffee after school.

@Alvafe Thought of that, but how can I really know, right?

pabloDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
jake23 said:
@pabloDJ It's not really easy to ask her at school because she hangs out with C all the time. Texted her an invite for coffee after school.

@Alvafe Thought of that, but how can I really know, right?
Ask her out if she give you bs excuses then you know.

If you see her in a club again, try to isolate her and go for it.