Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probably the most painful friendzone ever

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
So on Saturday I got invited to a small party/gathering with my main friend, Me and him were the only guys there, along with about 5 girls. We all got drunk and eventually this girl started flirting with me who I knew my best friend liked. Me and her were lying on the sofa bed sort of half cuddling and talking, then I looked over at my friend and decided I was going to be nice and invite him over, then I left the two of them and they sort of stayed with each other for the rest of the night although they chose not to do anything because she admitted to having a boyfriend.
Meanwhile I went and started chatting up this other girl who I spoke to for a while, then we ended up kissing briefly but her friend came over and for some stupid drunken reason I decided to ditch the girl to try and make an effort with her hotter friend, probably one of the worst mistakes I've ever made, as I soon got high with her and we just talked casually for too long (like 45 minutes) and ended up becoming friends and it wasn't worth it, meanwhile the girl I kissed came over to my guy friend and about 5 minutes later she was giving him a blow job upstairs. He was fast I guess and used a ****y/funny approach and was the winner in the end.
A few days later the girl spoke to me on facebook telling me that me and her are now "best friend zoned" and that she wants to "use me to get my friend". She was trying to be funny I guess and kept making references to me not making an effort with any girls, and I didn't want to seem like a frustrated loser, so as painful as it was, I just made a joke of it and laughed about it.
I guess I've learned my lesson for now, and next time I presume I shouldn't be as drunk, and try and charm the girls into coming to me instead of chasing the hot ones who I end up befriending. I plan on not speaking to the "best friend zone" girl at all and my friend is pretty eager to f*ck her at the next party.

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
rockburn said:
I plan on not speaking to the "best friend zone" girl at all and my friend is pretty eager to f*ck her at the next party.
Oh yeah and she's still messaging me on facebook asking me questions about my friend and being rather forceful, I'm trying to playfully push her away but she's a difficult one.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you've got everything right so far, try not to make this mistake with the next one