Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

really need your advice DJ's

aya4lyf

Reaction score
I've known this girl for a year and a bit and only in the recent 3 months have i started to really heat things up. Before, it was just casual conversations here and there nothing special. In these recent 3 months i have started talking to her differently and heavily flirting with her and she responded well. i carried on flirting with her and transitioning into getting to know her better while still keeping a flirtatious vibe. We went out to the movies with a couple of friends and i sat next to her and we then started playing with each others hands(caressing, squeezing and locking each others hands). after that she started playing hard to get and i understood and kept my cool and refused to play her little games and it worked. Might i add, during the half term holidays i went to her house, we watched a movie(friends with benefits hehe) she cooked for me, play fights and what not. But when i get close she gets nervous and pushes me away while acting shy. our conversations are extremely flirtatious at times i have to stop myself. So recently told her straight up that im tired of messing around, told her that im tired of being her "very good" friend and wanted to make it official just between the both of us. She told me she's not ready for a relationship right now and will get back to me when she changes her mind (which i think is complete BS). Im a bit shaken but still calm about the whole situation. So we agreed we would stay "very good" friends and tone down the flirting around people we know. i really like her and i want to be with her but she may have been hurt in the past and may have her guard up even higher. she's a virgin and at the beginning i could tell she was thinking of losing it with me, now i cannot say for sure.

what can i do from here on because i genuinely like her but don't know how to carry on from here

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't ask for commitment, she asks for it from you and you make your decision.

also, the first answer.

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where Norwegian is coming from, but what is wrong with a guy asking a girl for a commitment? Obviously he wants to be in an LTR, his intentions are clear and he didn't beat around the bush. What is exactly wrong with DJ wanting to commit to a girl?