Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watawata's Journal

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all!

I live in Portugal and Im 14( going to make 15 soon)
I decided to start this journal in order to keep me motivated and on track of my goals.
My objective right now is to go out and expand my comfort zone as much as possible. Altrought I havent gone out alot, I really enjoy doing it. So I really want to get a partying lifestyle like NorwegianDJ and stuff.
My biggest obstacle is the amount of parties that are available to me. Im kind of young and new to the partying world so I dont get alot of invites.

So here are my goals:

-Going out at least once a week during summer;
-Push my comfort zone and talk to loads of people at those events;
-Read Awaken the Giant Within and Power of Now;
-Meditate and keep hitting the gym.

I think thats it. Thanks for reading and Il update this when something happens.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most important thing is consistency. Dont burn yourself out and just keep it going no matter how little it is, just keep the flame burning. Find timeslots during the day in which you can read or meditate. The partying, I think I could write an article on it. It's basically about providing value so people want you there. There'll be more as you get older and get into more social circles

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and motivation NDJ! Yes, I would apreciate an article about it, altrought I think that what is missing is experience.

18/06/13

So I went to a paintball event from my gym this week, it was fun. Im gonna amp up my food intake and try to bulk up since Im skinny, any tips? Like what should I eat, etc.. I know I need protaine, but still some sugestions of thing that are easy to prepare and/or get would be nice:) .

Still no parties, altrought I am positive I can get some soon, since its going to be Sao Joao :cheer: (a festival kind of thing popular here in Oporto).
Im thinking about mensaging this chick and try to get a date... probably gonna be a rejection, I dont think she has interest, but Il see.

Anyway, exams are coming up and Ive got to study! Theres alot of confusion behind their date, a big mess made by the government lol. I agree with you throught Norwegian, Its important to keep always doing something like meditating or reading. And keep posting in the journal, so Im gonna try to post weekly.

FantasPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ainda és um pouco mais novo que eu xD

Bem acho que a tua zona de conforto é algo importante, acho que devias fazer algo que eu começei a fazer desde à uns dias para cá que é, fazeres coisas que não te sentes à vontade a fazer ou que tens vergonha ou medo do que possam pensar de ti, experimenta, vai te fazer subir a auto-estima e confiança em ti próprio, fazendo assim uma expansão da tua zona de comforto.

Even if it's a rejection it doesn't matter, there is always going to be a time were a yes comes around :)

About the protein, you should buy some of the protein powder, that usually they sell at the gyms, but in any case if you don't want to spend money and/or if you believe that you don't need those kind of thing, then just train harder and buy food that has low calories and a good amount of protein, check the nutrition values in the label of the product, it says how much calories, protein, fiber, etc... that for example 100gr has.

Drink and eat products that have milk, eat meat, fish and vegetables.

I also train, but I can't afford a gym or material to train, so I improvised a weight that has 12kg, I train everyday, I don't use supplements and the results come, the supplements are more if you want to get faster results.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjxcxS1uTkQ
Im trying to do a solo arrangement of thit song for acoustic guitar

Right now, Im in a small town right next to the Atlantic sea and the beach.

Went out solo to a local bar. I must say the walk up to there was a bit scary, diferent from when Im with friends. But you also grow more going solo.
Im here for 5 days I think. When I entered the bar a group of girls were looking at me. I aproached and ended up staying in set for half an hour I think. I came off a bit creepy in the aproach but ended up having fun. The girls were nice and non judgemental. Also older than me, 17 and up. There werent any more girls in the bar since it was monday so I just went home after that.

Also, Ive done a training session on a football ( soccer for fags lol) team and I may start playing next season, that or a fighting sport. The later would give more confidence in a confront and is more usefull in life, but i really like football. It also depends on my parents. Whatever it is ,Il probably like it.

Im reading A New Earth and ATGW. I like the first a lot, It makes me undestand the ego and realize that some of my behaviours are egoic.
I cant say the same about ATGW thought, I understand the concepts but I dont really feel that it works. Also, I cant seem to meditate as well as before. I used to try to feel me body just be in the moment, but now I cant do it so I focus on my breath which is harder. It hapened in spring break, I had a lot of momentum and then entered a period of inaction after that, I could meditate and was much harder to hit state.

One problem that i think i have, I cant really just enjoy the company of girls, im always a bit like im in a mission to pick them up. Any advice/thoughts about that?

I think that all for now, comments are welcome!

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent been out at night since then, but IM GOING TODAY. I just have to walk out of the door, and then it all goes automatically. If its a good night great; but if I find myself not aproaching or out of state I still plough through and get references. Ban me if I dont go moderators.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I went out but did 0 aproaches. I only found like 3 sets with chicks around my age, and I ...... pussied out. *****. At least Im not going to be banned.

Havent gone out after that, Im going in the next days. I must get some numbers, to have some people to hang out with.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome to see another journal. Keep the updates coming. As far as supplements go all I've used is protein powder but lately I just eat some Greek yogurt or cottage cheese ~1hr after lifting since they're both good sources.

When you approach just remember that you're approaching for yourself. YOU should be having fun with it, any game you know should just help you along the way. Instead of approaching chicks thinking "oh man! I gotta kino, build rapport, number close so this all works out and I get the girl" you should be thinking "these chicks look alright, I'mma go talk to them." And let all the pickup fall into place so it's less like a mission and more like a game. Thinking like this will make flying solo easier too.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips drook:) Specially about the greek yogurt, I have lots of them in the fridge but thought they were bad for me. My motivation to aproach chicks right now is to grow and get references, not to **** em.
Im doing this workout, since I dont have wheights here:

bodywheight squats + jump squats + iso squats
pushups + plyo pushups + iso pushups
lunges + alternating plyo lunges + iso lunges
side planks + plank + hip bridge - this is very easy, any sugestions?

30 second each exercise, with 3 min rest between each type of exercice( squats, pushups, etc)
then repeat 2 more times. Im thinking about adding wheight to a backpack as it gets harder
What do you think of it?

I have the oportunity to go out whenever I want ( well, almost) and I should really take it. I wont have this kinda of oportunities when I go back to Oporto. Ive got 14 days here without my parents, and I intend to make good use of them by going out every day, excluding sundays.

Thats it, good day to you all!

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good. You could add handstand pushups with your feet on the wall if you can do them.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
29/07/2013

Not much has happened.. Stopped going out at night since the bars only had people older than me and close groups. Besides I couldn t get home to late.

Spent most of the days on the beach, getting a tan, and working out. Saw some girls these days but didnt aproach. Its like cold showers: altrought I know after that initial shock it goes well, I still dont do it sometimes. I want get some girls to hang out here.

Went to a shop and bought new strings for the guitar. Im learning Hotel California, solo acoustic version.

A friend of mine is in a hotel close to my town. Gonna see if I can it the bars with him.

Texted a girl I knew from school who wants me. Shes going to a private school wich I heard has hot chicks, so Im going to try to friendzone her.
How would you go about this? Should I make it clear that I just want to be a friend, or should I just talk to her in a different manner?

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the friendzoning look at rejections on the Internet and think about when you've been friendzoned and apply that to her. Word to the wise, though. If she's actually decent looking she won't be used to rejection so it could blow up.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
Thanks for the tips drook:) Specially about the greek yogurt, I have lots of them in the fridge but thought they were bad for me. My motivation to aproach chicks right now is to grow and get references, not to **** em.
Im doing this workout, since I dont have wheights here:

bodywheight squats + jump squats + iso squats
pushups + plyo pushups + iso pushups
lunges + alternating plyo lunges + iso lunges
side planks + plank + hip bridge - this is very easy, any sugestions?

30 second each exercise, with 3 min rest between each type of exercice( squats, pushups, etc)
then repeat 2 more times. Im thinking about adding wheight to a backpack as it gets harder
What do you think of it?

I have the oportunity to go out whenever I want ( well, almost) and I should really take it. I wont have this kinda of oportunities when I go back to Oporto. Ive got 14 days here without my parents, and I intend to make good use of them by going out every day, excluding sundays.

Thats it, good day to you all!
Workout is innefective. The Pareto Principle. Google that then apply it to EVERYTHING
EVERY
SINGLE
THING
In your life. That will put you ahead of 80% of the pack immediately. Google it. Now.

I'll make this easy for you by mking your workout both effecient and effective and explaining how, as a template:
Which has the most carryover to the rest: Power, speed, strength or endurance (all the traits which can be built with resistance training)
Answer: Power, followed by max strength, followed by speed, then endurance. Your workout focuses on: Endurance.

What is the LEAST amount of work to build power? 3 sets of 3.

What is the MINIMUM amount of exercises one has to do? 3. One for push, one for pull, one for legs. How much of the results will this give you? 80%. (it hits every muscle, abs are worked more by chinups than ANY ab exercise in the world. Read that again. Now refuse to ever train your abs and be overjoyed by how much better they function and develop)

What is the MINIMUM amount of time you need to train for? Difficult, but 80% of the results seem to be at ~15 minutes, excluding warmup and cooldown. BTW, 90% is at 30 minutes and anything beyond that is less than 90%. It doesn't matter what your workout is, if you train LONGER than 30 minutes your workout is worse than mine. Full stop. Go ask any exercise scientist.

Also, sessions per week. 90% is at three. 80% is at two. Take your pick. Doesn't matter much.

Now that we know the template- 5 minutes warming up, 15 minutes of training, 10 minutes cooling down, with 3 sets of 3 reps for every exercise, you need to know the specifics. TBH, you could plug any three lifts in and get good results. But the best exercises I will list. Pick the one which you could do ~5 reps once on, then do 3 explosive reps per set.

Pull: One arm chinup progression: Chinup, pullup, wide grip chin, wide grip pullup, one hand on wrist, L-chinups, L-pullups, Clapping pullups, towel pullups, one hand pullup negatives, one hand pullup.
Front lever: Tuck front lever, flat tuck, straddled legs, then bring them together.

Push: Handstand pushup: Pushup, dive bomber, Hindu pushup, pike press, side-to-side pike, wall HSPU with back to wall, then with front to wall (do negatives if too hard), then without the wall. Practice handstands for a minute or two every day.
Planche pushup: Frog stand, straight arm frog stand, tuck planche, flat tuck plance, straddle, bring legs closer, pushups.

Legs: Single leg squat: Google it, there's literally a hundred of these.
High/long/box jump: Just jump higher.

Google anything or message me to know more. Please google first. I'm a busy person.

Also, guessing you'll say "But I want to run faster/for longer!" Well guess what? I run an 11 second hundred metre, a 12.5 on the beep test and a 5-6 minute mile. I do cardio twice a month, if I feel like it. I do cardio for 6-10 minutes, plus warmup/cool-down. The only flaw in this traing modality is you don't improve flexibility much. So, stretch in all that spare time you have now :)

Ps: You should see what happens wen you apply Pareto principle to game ;)

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't want to hang out with frienzoned dudes. That's what they call "a chode." literally, I've heard girls say that. OR *****, *****, girlfriend, depending on how much the like him. Point being, game her like a man. Then she'll treat you as one. Girls want to introduce MEN to their friends, to impress them. Not BOYS. That's why I'm going to one of my friends dances, but her "best-friend" isn't. Because I treat her like we could fvck at any moment, he treats her like a friend. Girls like guys there is no tension with, because it's easy. Girls RESPECT and want to be around the guys there IS tension with. Because that's when it is fun. IT's like validation and comfort vs. fun, attraction, validation, value, rapport, chemistry, dominance... Some girls will pick the comfort guy. Low self esteem girls. Don't make a rule out of the exception.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To Jack Wealthy: 1st post -thank you so much for actually writing all that! Havent read it in deep, but I can already see that its one damn valuable post. Im going to start that workout as soon as possible.Would also apreciate advice about diet and supplements to. But above all, thank you.

2nd post - Maybe not making chode mistakes on purpose, but If I put clearly that I just want to be friends with her, I think thats actually Alpha since Im make my intentions clear. Because shes not that hot and I dont really want her. Thoughts?

31/07/2013

Number closed those girls I aproached some time ago. It was very weak thought and probably a flake. Il get to that later. By chronological order:

Took a walk on the beach and in the streets. Missed some oportunities to aproach and started to feel bad. Because I wasnt acting on my values - one of them is taking action to improve myself.

Had a chat with my neighbour. Got to know Im better. Told me some cool stories. If their true - and they probably are - he is one loco brother. Im talking about lots of streetfights, some offensive pranks, and some things I better not tell. Not that I want to be like him, but I admire the fact that he has passed trought alot of adventures. Hes 18 now and more responsible.

Went to Porto this morning, came back at 17:30. Decided to go daygame and actually aproach. The town was empty. Wandered off for a bit. Passed trought the bar that I (used to) go to. and saw those girls that I had aproached 2 weeks ago gigling at me:

Me: Do you rembember me? (wasnt sure it was them, it was a while ago)
The hottest one, Carolina: No.. ( kidding of curse)
Me: Yeah right.:)

Stayed some minutes, didnt talked a lot.

Me: Well Im gonna leave, but I want to hangout some day so put your number in my phone.

She giggled and said her friend to put hers. She did.

Me:I want yours. - pointing at her

She giggled again and her friend putted it in. Not sure if she asked for her to do it.

Weak, I know. Very weak actually. Costed me to type it, but its the truth. Might still try texting, just to practice.

And also, Its been a while since I last meditated.I feel more egoic and less present. However Im feeling more motivated - its day 4/5 no mb!

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull: One arm chinup progression: Chinup, pullup, wide grip chin, wide grip pullup, one hand on wrist, L-chinups, L-pullups, Clapping pullups, towel pullups, one hand pullup negatives, one hand pullup.
Front lever: Tuck front lever, flat tuck, straddled legs, then bring them together.

Push: Handstand pushup: Pushup, dive bomber, Hindu pushup, pike press, side-to-side pike, wall HSPU with back to wall, then with front to wall (do negatives if too hard), then without the wall. Practice handstands for a minute or two every day.
Planche pushup: Frog stand, straight arm frog stand, tuck planche, flat tuck plance, straddle, bring legs closer, pushups.

Legs: Single leg squat: Google it, there's literally a hundred of these.
High/long/box jump: Just jump higher.
So im suposed to pick, from all of those, 3 exercices? Like a pullup, hindu pushup and a single leg squat? And how much should I rest between sets?

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last few days have been sh!t in terms of chicks. Broke no mb, also.

Started that workout JW indicated. Im doing chin ups/pullups (still not sure which one Im more suited for), pike press and one leg squat to a small bench. I never rest more than 1.30 minutes. Dont know if its the ideal, but well, it was what the gym theacher advised.

Since yesterday weathers been sh!tty.

^^ And thats pretty what happened. Now the real intent of this post: Im going to commit myself to aproach at least one scallywag per day. And I ask you ,sosuave moderators, to ban me if I fail to follow trought with this decision.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I intend to post here every day to document my challenge. If anyone else wants to join, go ahead.

RandomHotGuy

Reaction score
Keep it up,bro.I think maintaining a journal/diary is a great way to analyse ourselves and improve.
Maybe I'll join you and start writing my own journal from next week.