Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever have a girl call you perfect? Look at this fb chat.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this girl who is in a lot of my classes. She's like a 7/10. Nothing like amazing. But she's not anywhere close to bad looking.

Look what she says. This isn't good for my ego. I think she knows my weak spot. It's like music to my narcissistic ears reading this.

[/URL]

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been called perfect, and I'm far from it. Of course, I've never been in a Facebook chat either. You're living the life, Narcissist!

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called perfect by a hot girl. She lived in another country and was no doubt saying this to numerous other men she met on her travels around the world.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The faster a train rides the tracks, the sooner it will derail. Becoming overly attached early on and thinking in terms of "perfection" and "idealization" i.e. Black and white thinking, is actually a huge red flag for an emotionally unstable/BPD woman. Just warning you OP.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay away from her. The way she worded it, used caps for no reason, and added irrelevant smileys all comes off as fake and insincere.

From what you said about her looks, I'm gathering she's likely one of the phony manipulator types. The ones who entertain any and all male attention out of insecurity, even going as far as faking interest/affection. You have to wonder how many other guys she's doing this to.

Another obvious red flag she'll likely do if she hasn't already is cry to you about previous relationships. How there's just no good men out there, how her past relationship all failed because the men were terrible, how she loves you and only you even though she barely knows you.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao.

My god, you guys are ruthless, you can't be getting laid anymore.

Everything is some kind of trick, ploy, or a red flag to you all, it's hilarious. Lol.

Someone could post: We've been together 4 yrs. And my girl just told me 'I love you.'

And you'd guys would be like: Dump her, her saying I love you shows her getting attached and is a major red flag. Be wary.

Anyway Op, I have also received compliments as such. It usually happens when your social circle value is extremely high and the compliment is coming from a chick in the circle.

I'm willing to bet this is a social circle plate, no?

Anyway, she perceives your value wayyy above hers, and that's good. Maybe not so much for your Narcissism though lol.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go by what she does.. by her actions.. not by what she says..

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Lmao.

Everything is some kind of trick, ploy, or a red flag to you all, it's hilarious. Lol.

Someone could post: We've been together 4 yrs. And my girl just told me 'I love you.'

And you'd guys would be like: Dump her, her saying I love you shows her getting attached and is a major red flag. Be wary.
My thoughts while reading the responses.

OP she's just hitting on you.

Girl texts me: you're a great guy

I respond: you're not bad yourself

She sends: no really you're a great guy

I fcuked her 4days after.

The translation of your text is:

You are perfect. You make my panties wet without doing anything. I'm curious to what would happen when you actually touch me.

Stop over analyzing sheet. Start thinking how to get in that pussie.

If you're not texting to fcuk, you shouldn't be texting at all.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Lmao.

Anyway Op, I have also received compliments as such. It usually happens when your social circle value is extremely high and the compliment is coming from a chick in the circle.

I'm willing to bet this is a social circle plate, no?

Anyway, she perceives your value wayyy above hers, and that's good. Maybe not so much for your Narcissism though lol.
"I hope it feels so good to be right. There is nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others."

Maybe we have our opinions from firsthand experience, and have dealt with women like this before. People are weary of what she said to the OP because it's very much like manipulation tactics most of us have fallen victim to. But no, A MODERN AMERICAN WOMAN ON FACEBOOK openly says she values a classmate more than herself, not suspicious at all.

The girlfriend of four years example, come the fvck on now. No one on this forum thinks that way. Only a few people truly think all women are evil. Most of us know there are good ones out there but are just hard to find.

But no we're all being too cynical, and of course we never get laid, or have any contact with women. Meanwhile you're so much better than us, and know every trick in the book. You're so smooth that woman are overly forward the first time you meet them, they say how they love you and how you're different than the other guys, and you get to fvck them that day. Of course all of that isn't at all a BPD trait or something she has done with other guys. It was all you being smoother than James Bond.

OP be sure to listen to this man. The next time you go to a bar or somewhere where a group of women are searching for d**k, ignore every red flag. Embrace her overly forward and sexual approach, listen to and believe the horror stories of previous relationships, give her sympathy when she tells you about all of the bad relationships with family/friends, and be sure to take what she says about you (a stranger to her) being different and great to heart. Be sure to get advice from her "best friends" she met two days before who know all kinds of personal things about her. You're just being a DJ. The fact that there's no boyfriend is the triple trifecta of your good luck. Fvck intuition, warnings, or indicators of a crazy. You have to remember pump n dump is the philosophy here.

Rock on.

OnTheRun

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means make sure she swallows & you dispose of your rubbers properly as she may later use your *** to impregnate herself and begin breeding her idea of a master race.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is interested and it won't require any game if you are interested in her.

But as a side note if you are affected by other people actions either the negative ones like rejections, criticism, devaluing...etc, or positive ones like compliments, valuing you high...etc. Then your ego is too weak/fragile and anyone with a natural seductive/manipulative side can manipulate you and affect your life badly because you are attached and needy for validation and outcome dependent.

It may be that you have a real narcissistic nature/character but a narcissist is always feeding on negativity most of the time by either manipulating or hurting others somehow.

I've had some friends/girls with narcissistic personalities but I have a natural way to see trough their mind games and manipulation. they may seem happy and outgoing/charming but deep inside they are simply a sad, insecure, negative feeder person. Just some things to consider.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah all good, you've got this one. Just take her already.

But it's kinda interesting, scientifically. She's giving you AFC compliments, and you are looking for validation. It's exactly the 180° opposite from the classic situation :)

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well either she really likes you or she is messing with you brutally.

Only 1 way to find out. Do you what you gotta do.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD. I hope she has access to birth control considering what you're going to do to her in the upcoming weeks

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want to do. If she ends up trying to abuse you then never talk to her ever again. It didn't seem like she was trying to abuse you, at least to me anyway. Maybe she is trying a different approach to show interest.

Do what you want to do. Let it feed your ego tk boost your confidence, but don't let your ego get in the way of anything