Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seduced by my moms friend

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a few tooooo many 7 and 7's and met up with one of my moms friend at a bar. Well I ran out of cash and told her to buy me a drink or 5, she said as long as you come home and make sure i fall asleep....

Well its 4am and I nailed that 2 hours ago. I didn't want to and thought it was harmless at the time but holy damn she gave me head and the next thing i know i'm mounting that ass.

i feel all weird to bang one of my moms friend and having her say I love you 50 times didn't help. I chunked duece and ran to my car with a beer stumbling out the door...drove to a parking lot down the street and called a friend ot "drive" me home. It all went well his g/f was pissed but what ever.

This lady is at my house 5 or more times a week, what do I do? oh my god...holy ****

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ight

to be honest I knew what was going to happen and i followed through anyway.

But damn I hadn't got laid in a while now I'm all weirded out

Stupid stupid stupid stupid

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg i just took a shower and pulled one of her gray ass hairs off me damn wtf i wana bathe myself in fuggin gasoline

she is not unattractive ut one of my moms friends

tomorrow i'm gunna regret life i know it

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you wind up meeting her at the bar?

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Same thing. Except seduction was mutual and I wasn't drunk. There is nothing to it, mother fvcker.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang this is weird

i was just at the bar and she was there to? theres only 3 bars in my town so you know.

whats bad is i went to school with her son lol

oh well i'll just blow this off and try and not think about it

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
call up your friend and tell him you had sex with his mom.

Its better than her telling him, hes going to be weirded out even more by you than anything else.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is a funny story!
What are you stressing about??!

LOL!

Sh*t, this is common. man.
Don't let it stres syou.

Go on about your business, and stay cordial with her. Don't walk on eggshells for anybody.

Do not be an *******, and do not overly look for her, unless of course you want to bang that ass some more. Which is perfectly fine BTW..

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've done some older women in my time, but this is kinda gross. not really the fact that you did a old woman, not even the fact that she's old enough to be your mom, but the fact that she's your mom's friend, and you went to high school with her son.

eitherway, don't say anything about it. don't make it into some weird thing. act nonscelant (sp) about the whole thing. if you can keep your cool about the whole thing, and if you were good the first time around, she'll be coming back for seconds.

at that point it's up to you to decide if you want to go through with banging your mom's friend again. from the way to describe it, she knows what she's doing in the sack. i would keep her around for those dry spells.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
met up with one of my moms friend at a bar.
What's the story behind meeting her at the bar?
Did you ask her? Did she ask you? Did you flirt with her for months before that?

I'm more interested in hearing about the interaction that lead up to you closing the deal than your feelings and thoughts about the aftermath.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a very funny post. It sucks and I'm happy that I will never meet up with any of my family friends at a bar considering no one in my families social circle goes to bars. At least, that i know about. Plus, I don't go to bars very often.

comic_relief

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a weeknight, so the bar was pretty empty. I went to have a few drinks since I don't have to work today.

Uh...it was innocent as hell to begin with, we just bull****ted about what was going on with the city and gossiped about people we knew and stuff. She had a cousin of hers with her that I had met once a long time ago, we were just drinkin and bull****ting. I obviously had too much to drink as I'm still hung over as ****. She kept bringing me drink after drink after drink after drink, next thing I know I'm stumbling outside in the parking lot having to hold onto her. She drove my car to her house and her cousin took her car and went home. She said she "was going to make sure I'm not too drunk"

Uh, I really wasn't thinking about banging her when I went home with her. I was thinking "Bah I'll sleep it off over here and drive home in a few hours" Then I figured out she was more than willing....

Damn I'm freakin out, it was good and what not but :eek: shes not a grandma or anything but shes like 42.

Holy moly donut shop

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, bro. How did you get her to meet up with you at the bar.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not many peeps and she just sat down to talk to me since no one else was around. No game to it

Reaction score
You live in a small town? This is going to be in the town newspaper soon - "Read all about it"

This would be the title of the article..."Teenager has sex with a 72 year old woman - Dayuuuuum!"

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha nice dude.

Don't sweat it that's the most important part. Next time you see her don't make it weird, and be friendly to her. Who knows if she's over at your house so often you could be hitting that regularly. :crackup:

Just make sure your mom doesn't find out... **** now that would be awkward.

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
Shyt dog whats the problem again? Woman chats u at the bar,gets you drunk, drive your're car, to her home, helps your' shlizzard arse, in to the (probably) Queen sized bed, brains you off and gave you some? Listen what town are you in? I'll come. And if you're still having issues with age, or relation to this woman, best believe you just got into shyt some guys only see in the movies, or on T.V. Don't be Dead Wrong dude... Be Dead On:woo:I made that up!! Keep poundin the Putang til' it stink!