Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

updating relationship status on facebook

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I usually don't take facebook seriously, but I was thinking this was a good idea or not. Since my gf is leaving for college, I was going to ask her to make it fb official to see if she was actually serious about the relationship thing or not because it is a temporary LDR.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea if you're a desperate ***** who needs validation of a girls interest from social media.

Otherwise you do what any logical man would do and forget about her and move on to new girls, hit her up when she is back in town.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off never using, or referring, to Facebook again. To gauge your GF's interest level, maybe see if she'll do a kinky sex position you like.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Great idea if you're a desperate ***** who needs validation of a girls interest from social media.

Otherwise you do what any logical man would do and forget about her and move on to new girls, hit her up when she is back in town.
I don't like the girls in at my school and it's a waste of time and effort. Rather take the ***** every 3 weeks than trying to impress spoiled sluts.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yewki said:
You're better off never using, or referring, to Facebook again. To gauge your GF's interest level, maybe see if she'll do a kinky sex position you like.
I edited this post because of the post limit. Heisenberg, I'm just pessimistic because the girls at my school are awful and it sounded like a too good to be true type of thing. This girl is said she likes me and wanted to be in a relationship with me. The Fb thing is gauge whether she is actually serious or not. Kind of like a shvt test lol on my part. She doesn't go to my school either, so I have an actual advantage here because I'm at an equal playing field. Gaming a girl at my school is nigh impossible and it just really burns you out and ruins your self esteem. They are that bad, so don't try to argue with me about my game or **** being up to par here. It's so much easier to be on an equal playing field.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure she's your girlfriend? You did post a thread titled "am I in a relationship?" Which usually means, no, you're not. And before that it was a tidal wave of threads that sounded like they were coming from a guy struggling to get a grip on game/life/etc.

As with anything, as long as you are coming from a strong frame, you can ask her almost whatever you want. But as above, I have doubts that your frame is in good shape. Which makes me strongly advise against pushing for any kind of validation or titles... and also possibly preparing yourself for the fact that this relationship will end (through no fault of your own) when she goes off to college.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls, betas & whiteknights do this. NO! F*ckfakebook dude. If you are in a LDR you are pretty much an emotional tampon. Baaah do what you want.

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
This girl is said she likes me and wanted to be in a relationship with me. The Fb thing is gauge whether she is actually serious or not.
So is she your girlfriend or isn't she? It sounds like she's not. In which case, you probably shouldn't refer to her as your GF in posts.

Dhoulmagus said:
Gaming a girl at my school is nigh impossible and it just really burns you out and ruins your self esteem. They are that bad, so don't try to argue with me about my game or **** being up to par here. It's so much easier to be on an equal playing field.
In loosely following your threads on here, it seems like you've been around for a while but are really struggling to make the gains you would like when it comes to self-improvement. I promise you, the second you stop putting the blame on others is the second you start to improve.

Maybe the girls at your school are all terrible. But, going by the tone that you often write in, it wouldn't surprise me if you're one of those people who blames everyone else for their problems. It's never your fault.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
She is lol. If she wasn't than I wouldn't be calling her one. I really don't want to waste time proving something trivial. Like you said, I've been here for a while, so I know everything pretty much said on this site. Again, I will not argue about the girls at my university, so it's a waste of time bringing that matter up. I just want to know if the fb thing is a good idea or not. I honestly think it's a bad idea because again, I rarely use fb and think it's dumb. However, yall might have thought differently about it. I'll admit that I like to complain, but I've been with 12 girls in the past 2 years, so I shouldn't be.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I edited this post because of the post limit. Heisenberg, I'm just pessimistic because the girls at my school are awful and it sounded like a too good to be true type of thing. This girl is said she likes me and wanted to be in a relationship with me. The Fb thing is gauge whether she is actually serious or not. Kind of like a shvt test lol on my part. She doesn't go to my school either, so I have an actual advantage here because I'm at an equal playing field. Gaming a girl at my school is nigh impossible and it just really burns you out and ruins your self esteem. They are that bad, so don't try to argue with me about my game or **** being up to par here. It's so much easier to be on an equal playing field.

There are much better ways to guage interest. Reeks of insecurity and neediness.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Proud girlfriends always updates the facebook status to shows all the friends.

Dhoulmagus said:
I don't like the girls in at my school and it's a waste of time and effort. Rather take the ***** every 3 weeks than trying to impress spoiled sluts.
You will do that if she dumps you no?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I usually don't take facebook seriously, but I was thinking this was a good idea or not. Since my gf is leaving for college, I was going to ask her to make it fb official to see if she was actually serious about the relationship thing or not because it is a temporary LDR.
Grow up.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's a bad idea and y'all say it is, so I'm not going to do it lol.