Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

During NC , mother dies..what next ?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex of 4 years mother just passed , she massaged me and her brothers also messaged me , what now ?

Keep NC or break but with distance ?
I'm actually so confused right now because I know the whole family and we got along fine but she ****ed up and I can't be with her anymore for that.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
My ex of 4 years mother just passed , she massaged me and her brothers also messaged me , what now ?

I'm actually so confused right now because I know the whole family and we got along fine but she ****ed up and I can't be with her anymore for that.
Depends on how abusive she was. Did she cheat on you? Beat you? Emotionally abuse you?

If not...

Wait about a week. Then write "I'm terribly sorry for your loss. These things are very tough. I hope you are OK. Please, be well."

DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING AFTER THAT. Back to No CONTACT. Block her number and delete any incoming messages and texts that come from her. Any correspondence shows that you care too much about HER and not her family.

She is trying to pull you in guise of her mothers death which is self-serving and wrong.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd send a sympathy card in the mail. That's about it. Back to NC.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ some of you people are cold hearted.

offer your condolences OP, somebody died, this isn't really about either of you, you can always go back to never speaking to her again after that.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:

Depends on how long the NC has been going on. If it's been like 2 weeks or less, send her your condolences but nothing more.

If it's been longer, do not respond. Remember that these people are no longer part of your life and there's reasons for it.. If you fondly remember her mother, light a candle and have your own moment of silence for the woman. Remember her because YOU want to, not because your ex is guilting you into it.