Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Completely not giving a f*ck what i say or text gets crazy results...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was having issues with second dates for a while, so I decided I was just going to completely not give a f*ck what I said or did with women.

Basically I started texting, sent them some semi-sexy pics and went full on sex talk quickly with them...most were highly receptive and I got some so turned on and horny they invited me over to bang them without even meeting...others basically told me they want to f*ck but wanted to meet first...we met I acted extremely sexual towards them and told them in person what I was going to do to them like I did in the texts and most told me how wet they were getting or how turned on I was getting them..then I just said let's get out of here and took them back to their place and railed them(3 out of 5, other 2 had kids, so that had to be planned out)...

I am telling you start talking sexually towards them ASAP via text and getting them turned on and not give a f*ck if dome get creeped out, there will be plenty that go for it and you will get easy lays with little to no work...

The key is to give very visual and descriptive depictions in text of what you want to do to them...kinda like what a romance novel would be like...they love that sh!t...

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Starwolf said:
OP, How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10?
Maybe a 6.5 or 7 on a good day...I'm well built and muscular, but only 5'8"...get told I look like I'm a personal trainer all the time, not just by women, but by random people that come into my store...

I also look much younger than I am...I can pass for my early 30's(some guess late 20's!!, lol) but will be turning 40 in a few weeks...