Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting related experiment in words.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Whats up guys, so over the past few months I did a few little experiments to see if what you text and how you text it really effing matters.

For the first month I texted all my plates using emoticons, smilies, fluffy text and fluff words also I added extra characters, texting like a total ****ing pvssy (example= heyyy, whutzzz uppp lol, lolz, lulz, etc).

Results = plates distanced themselves or did not answer me back as quickly as they used to. I thought it was because they were busy or whatever, until I switched it up.

After that month, I switched to texting with no emoticons, no smilies, no fluff sh1t, periods at the end of every sentence, somewhat proper grammar. I just made statements is all. Not adding the lols helped to. I also was a bit busier when this happened, adding an unfortunate third variable to my experiment, I didn't have my phone at my side as much or I ignored it/had it on DnD.

Results = plates started to text me back quicker than usual and are more receptive to keep the conversation going with minimal effort on my part. I also really didn't put any "heart" into what I was saying when I was texting these plates.

So for me this helped and I just found it interesting how using emojis and lols can make a huge difference. It makes you seem like a total needy pvssy, in this way I agree that this can kill relationships (Harry), but texting correctly can build rapport and other relational goodies.

I am 21 years old, texting is not going anywhere. For all you older gentlemen on here, ignore this, because i feel like this only applies to women under 35 (maybe 40), and it most certainly applies to the 20-30 age group.

Happy Hunting.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, using emoticons just makes you look childish and unmanly. Repped

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's best to say to use them wisely than not to use them at all. Some pickups like Arash on Youtube say not to use them at all, while the RSD guys like Todd use them successfully.

Sending a wink or tongue out smiley once in a while is perfectly fine when you're being playful.

Just don't overdo it and send a smiley, "haha", "lol" in literally every message.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in moderation. If she thinks, you're attractive, one or two smilies won't hurt your success. If you usually text her in a rational and concise way, she will actually feel good if you suddenly use an emoticon, because you do it so rarely. We value what is scarce.

Don't overdo it and you'll be fine.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Great Post John
The only question I have - the fact you didn't have your phone by your side to respond immediately may have been the MAIn factor why you got the results you did.
This.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed a lot of chicks now using emojis to actually determine how interested you are

as a rule of thumb i never text "new chicks" using emojis

but with social circle plates i feel you can use the occasional emoji strategically and to your advantage

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Mauser96 said:
Great Post John
The only question I have - the fact you didn't have your phone by your side to respond immediately may have been the MAIn factor why you got the results you did.

Hence the third variable problem :(. I figured I would post these findings anyway for fun and discussion.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my name was mentioned in this post (btw, flattered :rockon: ) I figured I'd respond to it.

Basically, what Mauser96 said:

JohnChops said:
I also was a bit busier when this happened, adding an unfortunate third variable to my experiment, I didn't have my phone at my side as much or I ignored it/had it on DnD.
Because you changed more than one variable of the experiment, the findings of it are invalid because you can't really tell if the reason for your more positive responses are due to your change in texting OR from you not being as active on the phone. Based on MY own results, I would lean towards your results being due to lessened phone interaction, which is something I tell you guys to be doing time and time again. The less you interact with her on the phone (and the more you save personal conversations/interactions for when you see her in person), the more likely you are to keep her interest.

Furthermore, by not messaging these girls all the time they were made to not ever be assured if the conversation with you was going to be the last time they'd hear from you for a while. Therefore, when you DID hit them up it made them more excited to hear from you and more apt to converse with you longer when you did. This can't happen if you're spending long amounts of hours every day talking to a girl on the phone.

Your best bet would be to do the experiment again, only this time you just change the variable from texting with emoticons to texting without them, but doing it on a daily basis. Then, do the experiment again where you change the variables but limit how often you text them. That would help you to better determine if your improved results are due to the type of texting vs. the frequency.