Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

temporary LDR just started with my gf

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
She will be at this crazy christian school this spring and she was the one that wanted to keep this going. I won't cheat because the girls at my university are not worth it at all and 3 weeks in between sex isn't that bad if you know you have a gf. How should I go about this to maintain a strong frame?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current gf and I recently had to spend 2 months apart doing a temporary LDR and it sucked. I wouldn't do it again and the only reason I did it in the first place was that there was an official end date.

The basics still pretty much apply -

- Keep yourself busy (You cannot for one second let her think that you are moping around the house missing her)
- Don't be too available but also don't ignore her. Find the balance.
- Never give her full disclosure of what you're up to. Hold back details and make her wonder. Keep that hamster spinning.

I don't strongly advise this but I used to switch my phone off once a week (never on a Fri or Sat night) alternating the day. First week it was off Tuesday, the next week Thursday etc..) Her hamster WILL spin up the worst possible scenario ie. you being with another girl.

Set up a date night once a week where you are on facetime/skype with eachother and watch the same movie/tv series together. This will help in meeting her emotional needs.

She will still sh!t test you. Don't fall for it, maintain your frame.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
My current gf and I recently had to spend 2 months apart doing a temporary LDR and it sucked. I wouldn't do it again and the only reason I did it in the first place was that there was an official end date.

The basics still pretty much apply -

- Keep yourself busy (You cannot for one second let her think that you are moping around the house missing her)
- Don't be too available but also don't ignore her. Find the balance.
- Never give her full disclosure of what you're up to. Hold back details and make her wonder. Keep that hamster spinning.

I don't strongly advise this but I used to switch my phone off once a week (never on a Fri or Sat night) alternating the day. First week it was off Tuesday, the next week Thursday etc..) Her hamster WILL spin up the worst possible scenario ie. you being with another girl.

Set up a date night once a week where you are on facetime/skype with eachother and watch the same movie/tv series together. This will help in meeting her emotional needs.

She will still sh!t test you. Don't fall for it, maintain your frame.
Ya, this semester will keep my schedule busy, so I'm not worried about moping around all day lol. The only thing I'm worried about is that I make most of my money on the weekends and I won't be able to take off work sometimes when she's begging me too. I also want to save money too and she wants to do valentines day in another city with a hotel :/. Thanks for not saying she will cheat on you bull because a cheater will cheat regardless of whether the relationship is ldr or her living in your closet lol. If cheating is your main worry than you are probably dating the wrong type of girl or you are not ready for a relationship.