Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to diffuse an argument ?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys diffuse / stop an argument ? This is a game many women like to play , they always try to manipulate men.

Ex. Plate/ Girlfriend tells a lie and you know she is lying.

First I access the the severity , 1-5 I just ignore the person.
Anything above 5 , I blow her up with facts and pull her out on her **** and then ignore her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
How do you guys diffuse / stop an argument ?
Simple. Put your foot down, state your case, say you're done with the issue. Repeat if necessary. She can't argue if you don't want to.

Ex. Plate/ Girlfriend tells a lie and you know she is lying.
Why do you need to argue? You know she's wrong. She knows she's wrong. Tell her you know she's wrong, then punish her. Cut communication with her for a while or cut her off from sex. She'll eventually *sort of* admit it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother arguing with a woman. It's a waste of time. The best way to deal with an arguement is to just not do it.

Remember EVERYTHING with a woman is how much she wants you. If this starts to slip.. then you will get more arguing.

Don't buy into the idea that 'all' couples fight with each other. I don't fight with any of the woman I date I just don't do it. If I find myself with a woman that wants to argue and fight all the time I dump her.

Last edited:

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^This, repped. You are the lighthouse in her storm, don't be moved by her anger. Make your choices and stick to them.

First, never ever even engage on a topic unless it involves action you want to take or want her to take. In other words, if she says the moon is made of cheese, don't correct her - smile and appreciate that she has a better pvssy than a brain. Let it go. "Amused mastery".

If it does involve action, state what you will do. If she argues, so what - do it anyway. If it is action she needs to take, tell her why she needs to take it and, if need be, the consequences if she doesn't. Then act accordingly. Example: "I understand you want a new dress for the party, but we don't have time to go shopping. I am leaving at 7, if you are not ready I will see you when you arrive" then do it, no matter what she says or does.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Walk away and ignore.

Dump her if it's a bad lie a lie will turn to cheating.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your frame is strong, she won't argue with you. If she's 'picking' fights or starting arguments, then you're relationship is on a downslide. Would she argue with her boss at work? If she wanted to get fired she would.

It's okay to 'talk' about how she feels and what she thinks, of course. But if she respects you, and, other than serious offenses by you (i.e. missing her sister's wedding, cheating), she will rarely, if ever, overtly try to damage the relationship with an all out argument.

If she's straight up lying to you, other than a hamster lie: "different way of seeing things", then that's another sign she doesn't respect you and/or the relationship. She's human, so she's allowed to fvck up every once in a while, but if she doesn't come clean about her lie's, and quickly, then it's time to exit stage left.

Don't ever allow them to get away with an obvious lie. Either call them out, or just walk away. If you let them lie to you, they will see you can be easily manipulated and therefore weak.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such varying advice here. Its almost funny yet strange.

When dealing with lies, you need to be a no bullish!t kind of guy. Tell her that you know that she's lying. And that she needs to cut that out. If she says anything to make you feel guilty or comes up with an excuse, or says that if you don't believe her you don't love her, then you say that you both know she is lying because she is trying to manipulate you. Then say its bwcause she doesn't respect you. Then say that since she doesn't respect you that she doesn't love you so maybe you should just end the relationship (look her straight in the eye without blinking). Tell her she has to apologize by the end of the day or you two are done for. And be willing to walk away. Don't talk to her or look at her for the rest of the day unless she wants to apologize.

Brinkmanship my friends. It shows that you are strong and that you know you are strong. Be willing to walk away and show no emotion or any sign of being phased. If she doesn't comply, then you leave her and don't look back.