Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know what I am doing

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I don't know if I like my girlfriend enough. If everything is going well, I don't care if I don't see her or not, I sometimes make something up to not see her so I can do something else I want to do more at that moment. But if we had a fight it's the complete way around, I want to see her because I'm afraid she will leave me, I feel like the ball is in her camp and try to be as sweet as possible to not upset her. I feel like I'm this nice guy who is afraid of everything. I feel down and not engage myself in any activities because I feel bad about our fight and I'm afraid she will leave me. If a few days pass and I feel all is normal again, I don't care again...

What should I do? I don't know if I love her. I like her, she's a fun person and I love spending time with her, but I guess just not enough?

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been where you are, except I was just bored to death of my 2 year long girlfriend, but she was cute and understanding and never gave me a hard time over anything. I guess it kind of sucks that we get bored with things just being all right.

The way I see it for you, man up and either enjoy life with her and stop sulking over petty things, or find a backup girlfriend and then break up.

Or do what I did, let the relationship die slowly until she initiates the breakup and you will agree and barely care, then proceed to behave like a dog who got off the chain as far as drinking and girls go.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre talking about tension.

Tension is that feeling that makes think we are in love.

Tension comes from that sense of ambiguity. That not knowing if she quite likes you or not.

As you say when everything is well you don't care to see her because you know you have her. Guaranteed if she locked you off you would be pining for her.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have BPD. Might wanna get checked up.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You sound like you have BPD. Might wanna get checked up.
Wow, looked at the symptoms of BPD, you might be right. Fck.