Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problems of an experienced DJ!

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking around this forum since the tender age of 14!

To cut a long story short I went from being an AFC in high school, to having a different girl every week in college, to having a failed LTR where I had reverted back to AFC, recovering again and now being in another LTR in which I am happy.

THE biggest problem I have found is maintaining the DJ frame all of the time, this doesn't just apply to women, it applies to everything.

When I frequent SS the DJ mindset comes back relatively quickly.

I'm going to be frequenting the site a lot more, as I know something within my mindset still isn't quite right so I keep reverting back to the AFC state.

The key is in changing your belief system to that of a DJ, and being honest with myself I haven't done this!

Expect to see a lot more posts from me!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, great, great site. Positives hugely outweigh the negatives, but you have to take the site with a pinch of salt.

Experience is the best way to learn. As has been said hundred times, you can read, read & read..you will learn, but you need to apply

I got better at sex because I started doing it more. I'm now getting experience in a relationship because I'm in one =)

This site has taught me a lot, but a couple people have said what the fu*k you doing on there, it's full of Americans. They take things way over the top. Rainman, you read to much into stuff

I'm in the situation of trying to remain attractive in my relationship...it seems way easier to be attractive when dating women.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol?

I'm in an LTR, I aint gonna cheat on my current girlfriend, its never going to be me! however I might get some back up chicks should this go down the drain!

Your 100% right rainman, I have the experience, it's just getting back to that place and keeping myself there which is the issue, my confidence just seems to be shot to sh!t at times, more so now than ever!

I've just got to rebuild my confidence step by step!

I need to take my own advice, just relax and be, I'm starting to do at least one thing every day which pushes my comfort zone!