Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good response to "You Look Young" ???

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any one know any good responses from women who say I look young?

I am 25 years old however most women assume I am 20 years so they always say to me "You Look So Young!" when I tell them my age. Really pisses me off as they say it in a way to try disparage me or make me feel inferior.

Anyone know any good alpha or ****y responses to that statement?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say thanks in a cold, aloof manner and move on. It will make them start to doubt themselves.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yea.. you should see how young my c0ck is."

"That's what the last beyach said to me before she tried to rape me.. your not going to rape me are you?"

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think some of those responses are a bit over the top unless it's a night time environment where you already have rapport. Going with something like "it makes me more attainable" always works.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Say yeah I'm glad I do and you look really old.

Say I'm not too young to blow a load on you.

Say my c0ck is old enough to give great pleasure.

Say you're too old for my young d1ck.

Say I don't date girl with crows feet.

Say do you prefer a man with an old d1ck instead?

Say I didn't know you like men with old wrinkly balls.

Say you look older than my mother.

Say when was the last time you play with a pickle?

Say I hope you're pvssy isn't old.

Say where's that fish smell coming from?

Good ones you like?

LMFAO said:
Think some of those responses are a bit over the top unless it's a night time environment where you already have rapport. Going with something like "it makes me more attainable" always works.
Lame. It meant to be if they say it to make him feel bad and inferior.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
He asked for something Alpha or ****y... to let her know he is not a little push over beeyach.

I like "You should see how young my c0ck is.".. it gives them a visual.

And yes this is meant for a club so who gives.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
He asked for something Alpha or ****y... to let her know he is not a little push over beeyach.

I like "You should see how young my c0ck is.".. it gives them a visual.

And yes this is meant for a club so who gives.
How about for texting or Tinder/online? Any good response to "You look so young!" ?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
How about for texting or Tinder/online? Any good response to "You look so young!" ?
"Yea I get that all the time... lets get together this weekend." (Since she gave out a major ioi)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These responses are kind of lame in my opinion but you asked for dumb replys OP...

Girl: "You look so young!"

Me: "The youngest guy you'll ever be with."

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
"Thank you."

It's not what people say to you that matters. It's how you react.

In my opinion, a man who can accept a compliment (real or perceived) with a simple "thank you" is a man who exudes confidence. This signals to others that you have a high opinion about yourself. Which is about as "alpha" as you can get.

Minimizing, or defending, or trying to one-up them with some witty, corny comeback line is purely reactionary and diminishes personal power.

So just say "Thanks."
This.

I can easily pass for 5 years younger when I shave. And most women are surprised by my actual age. Good genes + black dont crack. I always simply say "thanks". And I will add that its due to vitamins, eating well, or working out.

I dont see why being called young would piss anyone off. Ive never encountered that remark as a put-down. Its either a compliment, or an older woman showing a lil apprehension with regard to dating someone younger.

OP, again...simply say "thanks" and keep the convo moving naturally.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being or looking young is only bad if you're in your early 20s or below. or if she thinks you're too young for her(a problem that may only happen in your early 20s or below)

but if you're looking for a response, think of something funny is what I'd do

"I'm actually 500 years old but I age well, y'know black don't crack" <-- only use that last part after the comma if you're some sort of dark skinned race

"ah yes, the benefits to immortality"

"I feast upon the souls of children to maintain youth eternally, I know how you girls feel it's hard work looking this good"

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say: "Thanks, it's a side effect of perfect genetics!"

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 29 and some women thought I was 16. I took it as a compliment.....I won't reach my prime till i'm in my 40s, more time to sleep with young beautiful women

TheyStaySameAge

Reaction score
I'm 42 and get mistaken for early thirties to 35. My babyface is paying it's dividends now.

Tell her your future wife is going to appreciate it as you get older and she looks like a leather handbag.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
"Thank you."

In my opinion, a man who can accept a compliment (real or perceived) with a simple "thank you" is a man who exudes confidence. This signals to others that you have a high opinion about yourself, regardless of what they might think of you. Which is about as "alpha" as you can get.

Minimizing, or defending, or trying to one-up them with some witty, corny comeback line diminishes personal power. You're backpedaling, trying to strategize keeping up with THEM.

So just say "Thanks."
This. Espi knows what he is talking about. best way to win a game is to play by your own rules and in this case a simple "Thank you" is the right answer.

whenever you get a statement that can have more than one meaning then always answer like you are responding to a compliment and a criticism at the same time.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
im 30 but ive been told i look 21 22 lol

one time i said

good genes

but id rather not come off that way

just say thanks

or ask, is that a good or bad thing?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
"Thank you."

In my opinion, a man who can accept a compliment (real or perceived) with a simple "thank you" is a man who exudes confidence. This signals to others that you have a high opinion about yourself, regardless of what they might think of you. Which is about as "alpha" as you can get.

Minimizing, or defending, or trying to one-up them with some witty, corny comeback line diminishes personal power. You're backpedaling, trying to strategize keeping up with THEM.

So just say "Thanks."
Absolutely this.

Wait till you find out how valuable that youthful appearance becomes when you get older. If you looked at me today you would swear I was in my thirties. But when I was 25 I would still get carded for alcohol, and the drinking age then was 18.

Consider it a blessing and thank those who mention it. As Espi says, this conveys a high opinion about yourself regardless of what others may or may not think. A woman will always believe about you that which you believe about yourself. They buy your own story.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A simple thank you without returning a compliment. You're polite, but not showing interest. It's obvious she's noticed it about you, so the last thing you want to do is squash her initial interest by doing what the other typical guys would do.