Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Guy friends"

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I don't really have any women platonic friends myself, besides the girls who are my friend's girlfriends or my friend's wifes and maybe one who's a friend of the family. But other then that, I'm aware there are some girls who have the "guy friends" my cousin is one of them. So one of the girls I'm dating, seeing, whatever. She has more guy friends than girl friends, some college friends, some just guys who she smokes with. So last night we're out eating dinner and she says she has a friend coming into town this weekend, and then says that he's from out of state and they were friends in college and that she had been blowing him off for a while about hanging out but finally said she would. She then said that he's staying at her house, but that she said he can only crash there one night and has to find some other place to stay the rest of the weekend.

I haven't met this guy or any of the other guy friends, she had said before that if I ever did meet any of the guy friends she hangs out with that I would see theres definantly nothing to worry about as far as them being her type or attractive or whatever. I didn't say anything about the guy staying at her place, the fact that she told me and didn't try and hide it makes me think its nothing, and honestly if a girl wants to screw around they will do it regardless so I really don't worry about things like that.

What do you guys think about this? The only thing it makes me wonder is if I said to her that I had a girl coming into town I was friends with and she was staying the night with me, how would she act about it. She's 27 BTW if that matters, and we've been seeing each other a couple months, she's said she wants to move out of the casual dating with me and into something more serious. I guess I never really laid guidelines out or boundaries. I've never asked about exclusiveness but she's brought it up a lot and said she doesn't see anyone else and hopes I don't either. So, that being said. Thoughts gentleman?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she has been completely and utterly spotless and trustworthy in the past, then I see no issue here.

if she hasn't, then oh boy I see an issue here.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great she brought it up but wtf? Red flag, I would imagine you will be meeting this guy? He has a college degree & he can't afford a hotel?

Anybody want to throw some odds out that they drunkly hooked up in college?

Not trying to freak you out man.....

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
MattR1984 said:
So I don't really have any women platonic friends myself, besides the girls who are my friend's girlfriends or my friend's wifes and maybe one who's a friend of the family. But other then that, I'm aware there are some girls who have the "guy friends" my cousin is one of them. So one of the girls I'm dating, seeing, whatever. She has more guy friends than girl friends, some college friends, some just guys who she smokes with. So last night we're out eating dinner and she says she has a friend coming into town this weekend, and then says that he's from out of state and they were friends in college and that she had been blowing him off for a while about hanging out but finally said she would. She then said that he's staying at her house, but that she said he can only crash there one night and has to find some other place to stay the rest of the weekend.
Bro you got to be kidding with this.

But anyway, I would say "If he needs a place to crash for only one night, he can crash at my place."

I haven't met this guy or any of the other guy friends, she had said before that if I ever did meet any of the guy friends she hangs out with that I would see theres definantly nothing to worry about as far as them being her type or attractive or whatever.
LOL. She's already telling you what you would feel before you even feel it. :crackup:

I didn't say anything about the guy staying at her place, the fact that she told me and didn't try and hide it makes me think its nothing, and honestly if a girl wants to screw around they will do it regardless so I really don't worry about things like that.

What do you guys think about this? The only thing it makes me wonder is if I said to her that I had a girl coming into town I was friends with and she was staying the night with me, how would she act about it. She's 27 BTW if that matters, and we've been seeing each other a couple months, she's said she wants to move out of the casual dating with me and into something more serious.
A girl you are a dating tells you a guy friend is coming to stay with her and you don't say anything? I don't know bro, gives me the feeling you are stoned or high or don't care.

She wants to move out of casual dating into something more serious? A guy friend coming out of state to stay with her is a perfect way to show she is ready for something more serious. :up:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suspicious at least...

I would understand it if the guy was a really good, old, friend of hers, with whom she never had anything sexual, but I woulnd't understand it in any other case.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Get more women friends and plates. She probably will fvck him not to worry she is not your girlfriend.