Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Experiences with Eye contact?

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I searched through older posts for an answer but none of them provided a straight answer.

here's the situation:
I go walking or jogging a few times a week on this trail that a lot of people use for the same thing. So While walking i'm also practicing maintaining eye-contact with some of the people walking in the opposite direction.

There are 2 different girls i see often that will lock eyes with me until we pass each other. no smile, no smirk, no sexy/naughty faces... just staring while we walk past each other. (this happens every time)

I've read in other posts that if they are looking down it's submission, if they look away and look back it's probably interest, or when they smile while doing one of the above it's also a very good sign.

so question: do you see this as interest or is it just neutral?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do the dead eye stare, like those two joggers are, but realized that that kind of stare is more agressive than it is friendly. So instead when I lock eyes with a stranger I either smirk and wave or nodd my head up/down- it just feels more friendly and inviting in my opinion.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking past each other...

You: "Beautiful day today".

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact and smile... don't just stare at them.... YOU MUST SMILE when she looks back. You get a smile back... approach. Any woman that gives you solid consistant eye contact is going to be interested in you. She smiles back at you that's the green light to approach. Anything else could be miss-interpreted.

Make eye contact and keep it, if she looks at you... looks away... then looks back. That's a good sign to approach as well. If she looks back while you continue to look at her smiling, then smiles back VERY good sign.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh boy.. Smiling..

to be honest this will be hard for me to learn.
I have never ever been the first to smile at a stranger.. not even to girls i'm interested in.

The fear of not getting a smile back is so great.. and would haunt me for days if it did happen. LoL.. it would probably stop me from going jogging there again. or jog in the other direction.

edit:
The ironic thing.. some girls i know told me that I looked kind of arrogant/supercilious when they first saw me..and that they were afraid of being blown off if they made any move to get my attention... Talk about a catch22

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't mean jack-shiyet until you say something and eventually ask her out. I had eyeball sex with this chick once for hours. Got friendly, asked her out twice and she refused...twice. So until you ask, you never know.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I only make eye contact when I'm conversing.

When I was at work last week, I would avoid eye contact with another co-worker at all costs. One time I caught her staring at me while she was softly biting her index finger. I don't think this would have happened if I stared at her the whole time.

So yeah, eye contact only when conversing. Otherwise, you'll come off as a creep.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about approaching women who only give you eyecontact?

Its seems like you would be operating less blindly from your target if your getting

some eyecontact vs straight up cold approaching without any signs operating

with no information of your target with blinders on

Like a game of poker,knowing your opponents hand before you make a move