Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking NC to resolve mail issue?

rastapasta

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm about a week and a half from 60 days NC with the exception of a few sightings around town, and about 3 months since I kicked her out.

Ain't gonna lie, it has been tough but that is all on me and my own messed up mental state as I should be feeling way better by now. Anyway, so about 2 weeks ago I learned she put a hold on my mail the previous month, since I received no business mail for a month! Almost broke NC but instead I went to the post office and had this taken off which was a whole process. Took all her mail and thew it in a bag in my closet.

Then yesterday I got some mail for her, I know this is her paycheck from her new job. Today I checked the USPS site and there is another hold on my mail (you can actually check this on the site). I know she probably did this so she can get the paycheck but don't get why she still uses my address when she won't even acknowledge me.

So now I can either go back to the post office and get the hold removed again (awkward and time consuming because I have to prove I live there and it was a whole thing last time with a cvnt postmaster) or I can just contact her, tell her to stop having mail sent, come pickup your mail when I am not home and immediately remove the hold. Was hoping to maintain NC forever though :cuss:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yall take this NC **** too seriously and I'm pretty sure it is because yall are using it in hoping of getting back with her.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she specifically placed a hold, to get her paycheck. If she wanted it, she would have called you.

Forget it, it's probably not a paycheck or she probably doesn't need it, since she haven't called you. And trust me when a chick knows you have her paycheck she will call you immediately.

Keep the NC. You are being delusional.
Okay i've read your posts in NC thread. You are definitely overthinking it.
Keep NC forever.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write "return to sender" on it and put it back in the mailbox

rastapasta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not delusional, I know exactly what it is. But yeah, probably overreacting. I think its best to just do nothing for now. Might do a RTS in a week.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might have to just tell her, to get her stuff(not from your place, send it to her or put it somewhere she can get it), stop putting holds on your mail, and that if she keeps sending her mail to you you'll throw it away

then go back to NC I guess.

rastapasta

Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
I think you might have to just tell her, to get her stuff(not from your place, send it to her or put it somewhere she can get it), stop putting holds on your mail, and that if she keeps sending her mail to you you'll throw it away

then go back to NC I guess.

Nah screw it, not breaking NC for this. No action is the best action and I wish I didn't have these types of overreactions in the moment. I really don't need my mail that bad anyway, my primary address is actually somewhere else and it will get released eventually. I'm going to RTS her crap tomorrow or Monday when I have time.

I've been abstaining from alcohol most of this month as my drinking hasn't done me any favors. But last night I got wasted and I think it was good for me. I just didn't care anymore, looked in the mirror and told myself I need to stop with all this self pity and sadness crap. Then I went and hung out with some friends at a few bars and kind of commiserated with another really good friend who I just found out is getting a divorce. We made plans to go to Vegas in a few months and celebrate.