Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay Report: Italian 7 (daytime)

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy and I were walking across Koh Phi Phi island, which is in the South West of Thailand not too far from Phuket. Tonnes of western people there so very target rich. We were heading to a beach, but after about 10 minutes of walking my friend says he feels rough and wants to turn back go to the hotel to take a nap. I say ok I'll meet him there later.

So I reach this beach and spot a hot latin looking girl sunbathing on her own. I then go to swim in the sea not far from her for a bit. After 5 minutes I go and sit on the sand fairly close to her and open her with "Are you from Brazil?" She's receptive and we get into a nice chat about travel, her life, my life etc. Eye contact is heavy and I suggest we go chill in the sea. She accepts so I run my playful teasing game on her and gradually add in more and more kino.

After about 30 minutes I could see that the kiss was on. It surprised me given the day time setting (like 1pm) but I decided to wait simply because neither of us was in a rush and it just seemed too soon being daytime and first meet too. After another 20 minutes she says "you know we've been chatting for almost an hour now". It was the hint I needed that she was totally ready and we had a nice makeout session in the water. That was followed by more chatting and gradually me touching her in more daring places (inside bikini top, but I didn't go downstairs). There was a swedish couple watching who couldn't believe what they were seeing. I think the guy had heard me open the girl too so he could see I didn't know her. The power of learning game!!

After 2 hours of chatting, grabbing and kissing in the sea, I decide we bounce somewhere else. So we head back to the more crowded part of the island and she says she wants to swim again near her guesthouse. That's cool with me so we go swim there. After 20 odd minutes I ask her if she will show me those prints of her from her trip to the zoo from elsewhere in Thailand (they were of course conveniently located in her room). We go back to her room, I make my move after about 1 minute, she offers minimal LMR and the rest is history. :rockon:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job. Koh Phi Phi is a nice place, especially at this time of year when it's absolutely freezing in Europe.

The pictures of holiday thing is always a good excuse to use to go back up somewhere together. I usually seed the idea during a first date "I need to show you the pics I have from my holiday there sometime" then quickly change subject. If it's on it won't come as a surprise later in the date for me to ask her about it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story. No front, no cvnt.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff

only thing il say is that i suspect she was ready to fvck a lot quicker than you realised