Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sending blatantly sexual texts to a girl you are unsure of in terms of interst level

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about texts that are blatantly sexual to see if a girl is interested.

Like sending a text to girl that you are unsure about her interest level, but have gone on a date with..

For example.

"We should make out"

Something along those lines. Just to speed things up. And for guys that are sh*t at initiating sexual contact

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's a bad idea... Okay.

I figured it would come accross as a bold move. But I guess creepy is probably the girls first interpretation.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have gone on a date with but are unsure of interest level? I dont get it.

That sounds like a better opener in a bar or on online dating, for a stranger. Seems a bit gay/unnecessary if you've already been out on a date with them.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
So it's a bad idea... Okay.

I figured it would come accross as a bold move. But I guess creepy is probably the girls first interpretation.
I actually think it's the opposite of bold move. It's a really weak move.
You never ask if you should make out. You just start making out without saying a word. But before you do, you have to read her interest level to make sure she will be receptive, this is a skill which takes a while to develop.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay we all agree that it's stupid/weak move.

How should I speed things up by text.

I should let you guys know that i know she's interested because she keeps initiating text convo, is responsive to date set ups, and has been on 2 dates with me.

And if im supposed to initiate make out in person, how should I do it in a smooth way?

PS: I know these seem like noob questions but im going back to the basics to refine my skills.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women respond best to covert communications, to hints or slightly veiled comments that could be flirty but also may not be. They love to be kept guessing. They usually hate overt statements. It seems very course and amateurish to them.

I give you credit, OP, for an experimental spirit.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you should ever send those types of texts even if she is interested. You show and prove in person. If you do, then you're just revealing your cards towards her and she'll know what you're trying to get from her while giving away your mysterious vibes.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're acting like a man she knows what you want without being overt about it. Best just take it slow... She'll let you know when she's ready.... patience.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody that posted is correct. Be underhanded when flirting. Girls are emotional, not logical. Get her emotions pumping and she'll understand your innuendo.

For instance: A better text would be: I was thinking about when you looked over your shoulder tonight, and I caught a glimpse of your neck.

Her: What about it.

You: Nothing, nevermind.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
wow good thread because I am literally messaging this girl who seems interested but not sure, about the same situation as you. Pft, ill send her the "lets make out" message and see what happens.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me atomsmasher and salinechow are bang on the money with theyre posts

Such a bold statement such as “lets make out “ would dry her up
Theres too much logic in it

The problem we have as men is that we only think logically

So communicating mysteriously and sexually at the same time is an art that must be mastered

Try something out of the blue like “hey are you a good kisser ?”

It will tell her your thinking about kissing her and she will also be wondering why you’re asking

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
narcissist said:
What do you guys think about texts that are blatantly sexual to see if a girl is interested.

Like sending a text to girl that you are unsure about her interest level, but have gone on a date with..

For example.

"We should make out"

Something along those lines. Just to speed things up.
LOL.

Translation: I'm horny, I have 0 game, you are just good for sex, move it!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOLD ^^^

i would be tempted to drag the suspense out even further than that though :cool: