Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5th annual Anti Approach Anxiety competition

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so you guys know I don't come around here much anymore, but after making a visit here, I have seen a lot of negative posts around here which prompted me to begin this year's Anti AA competition a bit earlier than usual.

For those of you new guys who don't know, I am GTP and I have been running the Anti AA competition for the last four years. Five years ago back when I was 18 and a College Freshman, I tied for 1st place in the original competition started by AAAgent. Due to the overwhelming success, the competition has become an annual thing.

Previous winners

2011- Four way Tie between Myself, Robyn, PrettyboyAJ and Deicide

2012- Roman81

2013- CoachD

2014- LeonSK

Previous competitions

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182041

2011 competion^

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190530

2012 competiton^

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202218

2013 competition^

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212454

2014 competiton^

The rules have been the same for the last five years and they are:

1.) Veterans and past winners are allowed to participate but are ineligible to win. Self-explanatory rule and we all know who you are. However, if you want to post tips, encouragement, etc. PLEASE do so.

2.) Tasks must be completed and posted on time. Estimated 1 week time span for each task/objective. For example if the task starts on Monday then you must post by Sunday 11:59pm Pacific Time or you are eliminated.

3.) Encouragement and tips are highly encouraged as a means to create better/more fierce competition so that we can better ourselves and better each other.

4.) Just because you fair well with the opposite sex doesn't mean you fair well in approaches/AA. If you are one of the guys that has women approach you but cannot approach, you're welcome to join in.

5.) Do not lie about your approaches/tasks. Even though we have no way of knowing whether or not you are lying, just be a man and accept defeat. Failure is evident on the path to success.

6.) You are to get a phone number if the tasks call you to do so. E-Mail, Facebook, things that aren't phone numbers DO NOT count.
---
We will do a two strikes rule. If you fail to meet an objective twice, you are eliminated from the competition no ifs ans or buts. As each round progresses, the tasks will become more and more difficult.

Any questions, comments or concerns, please PM me or post them in this thread. Good luck to you all.

Also if any past winners or veterans want to help with the competition feel free to PM me.

You have until Sunday, February 8th 11:59 pm Pacific Time to sign up for this competition.

Participants

JohnChops
GetBetter
Blind one
RedBear

Last edited:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
I have seen a lot of negative posts around here which prompted me to begin this year's Anti AA competition a bit earlier than usual.
Well.....yes. It's unfortunate, but the truth.

A damn shame this post has 0 replies!!! This is an actual pro masculine thread. Instead...you have masturbatory threads going on with endless vigorous debate(part of which I unfortunately get dragged into).

Let's go newcomers. Step up. Take part in something that will actually be beneficial.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Well.....yes. It's unfortunate, but the truth.

A damn shame this post has 0 replies!!! This is an actual pro masculine thread. Instead...you have masturbatory threads going on with endless vigorous debate(part of which I unfortunately get dragged into).

Let's go newcomers. Step up. Take part in something that will actually be beneficial.
Yeah, I'm a bit dissapointed. In past years, the replies were in minutes. A lot of these new guys need this.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Gray how have you been brotha?

I punked out when I entered two year go but I'm in thissss

I've been well, trying to graduate from my university and get into Law School. Alright, got your name down.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be fun and a much needed task. I am in a LDR and I need to meet new people now.

So, I would like to participate sir.

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like a lot of fun!
I've kind of followed the previous competition and the one before, but I was never on time for the inscription.

I'm going to do the challenges this year, so you can write me up :)
I've become a bit rusty so anything forcing me to go out is awesome.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i was here 5 or 6 years ago to get in this. Approaching is a natural thing to me now and I haven't thought of it as approaching for years now.

It's a shame that there are only 4 participants. That tells you a lot about the posters here. Lack of balls and diving in comfort zones leading a mediocre life is their moto.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in the middle of nowhere and rarely see people, let alone women. Wish I could join, sounds stimulating

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when does this start?

I have already begun; taking some baby steps. Talking and initiating contact with gym trainers and some other people who come to the gym.

Approached 3 girls - asked for time to 1 girl, complimented another and she was smiling all the time and said thank you. The 3rd girl(2set) - I asked for good places to hang out. Had little conversation as well. Pretty happy with these results.

Will go out more. I really need to develop a great social circle as I am kind of lonely now; makes me feel like a loser.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetBetter said:
So when does this start?

I have already begun; taking some baby steps. Talking and initiating contact with gym trainers and some other people who come to the gym.

Approached 3 girls - asked for time to 1 girl, complimented another and she was smiling all the time and said thank you. The 3rd girl(2set) - I asked for good places to hang out. Had little conversation as well. Pretty happy with these results.

Will go out more. I really need to develop a great social circle as I am kind of lonely now; makes me feel like a loser.

Competition starts on Monday.

We need more people, come on guys, grows some balls and enter!

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. I'm sick of all these threads of people arguing over stupid sh!t. Lets do something positive around here.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in....can we please state what part of the world we stay in, cuz in all honesty if i was in florida party town i wouldnt shyt.

Big cities, rural, college town, etc....not that it matters, but can we please state the scenerio in wherein the exchange happened.

Plus....do we add a point if both parties exchanged numbers, or she got mine, i got hers, it was fake....or is that too much?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Im in....can we please state what part of the world we stay in, cuz in all honesty if i was in florida party town i wouldnt shyt.

Big cities, rural, college town, etc....not that it matters, but can we please state the scenerio in wherein the exchange happened.

Plus....do we add a point if both parties exchanged numbers, or she got mine, i got hers, it was fake....or is that too much?

All of that is fine. Feel free to include as many details as you like.

moarrplizz

Reaction score
I've been lurking around these boards for a while now but registered an account only to participate in this ! I really need something like this to gimme a push as I've been super busy with my exams and I haven't so much as spoken to a woman in 2015 -.-