Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

♥ We women still love men !! ♥

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I realize after feminism, there has been more hate between men and women than ever before. I'm surprised there isn't a gender war. Anyways, I know that feminism has brainwashed SOME women so much that they emotionally and physically hurt men. Anyway... I just wanted to remind you that there are some women out there that still do love you ♥ (like me !! :) )!!

Just stay away from manly dumb women and girls who go to bars and get drunk...they arent good!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a Ninja! :D

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love<3 said:
I'm surprised there isn't a gender war.
There still is; we've never left the 70s-the same battles are still being fought. But the hippies would like you to just forget about it and follow their way.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We love you as long as you...

dont whorrrrr yourself out to others while we are with you.

Dont stab us in the back

dont bite our hand that feeds you.

dont betray us

dont tread us when we are down

dont discard us if something better comes along

dont ask us to buy this and that

look after us when we are sick

dont gives us crap when u r on the rag

yeah.. i thought as much.....

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
We love you as long as you...

dont whorrrrr yourself out to others while we are with you.

Dont stab us in the back

dont bite our hand that feeds you.

dont betray us

dont tread us when we are down

dont discard us if something better comes along

dont ask us to buy this and that

look after us when we are sick

dont gives us crap when u r on the rag

yeah.. i thought as much.....
Honestly, if any women behaves like that to her husband/bf... I think the guy should just dump her.. I honestly hate women who bltch to their bf and don't know how to talk to someone who loves her so much. In a relationship, both partners should love, care, and be supportive to each other!! If not... Just leave them!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets not forget that it is possible to love AND hate some b1tch at the same time.. like I did to my oneitis. I loved her alot.. and hated her just the same.

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
We love you too.
Aww... How sweet cute :)

To the rest of the guys: the type of women you are describing are feminists,.. Most normal and anti feminist women are very loving to their husband/bf

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
It's obvious you're someone's alt here trying to get the member's picture here. F*ck off already.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love<3 said:
Aww... How sweet cute :)

To the rest of the guys: the type of women you are describing are feminists,.. Most normal and anti feminist women are very loving to their husband/bf
This changes everything!

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
The reality is that he's describing the vast majority. This is precisely why sites like this even exist.
Exactly, guys don't stumble upon this site because their relationships are going great. 80% of the guys on here probably found SS because their relationship (like mine) was on the outs because their girl decided to do most of the things mikey listed.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God dammit you all are so stupid sometimes. If this was a real woman, would she only post super short responses to everything? Would she always try and be on your side? Would she never be sarcastic with you? All her/his posts are sarcastic.

And all that aside, these are the most cliche posts ever. They're just summarized stereotypes how ditsy women should be like. I'd cuss you out for fooling the rest of these [insert-comment-referring-to-idiocy-here] people here but I'd probably get banned for that.

Leave already.

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand... When women act like feminists and insult, you don't like it. And now, I'm praising me and you don't like that either? What do you want?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love<3 said:
I don't understand... When women act like feminists and insult, you don't like it. And now, I'm praising me and you don't like that either? What do you want?
Men are as emotionally crazy and fvcked up as you. Dont worry too much.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Miss love heart, tell us about your last two long term relationships and/or marriages. How long together? What did he do wrong? What did you do wrong? Who ended it and why? And how old are you now?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a male posing as female.

A troll account.

Please stop taking him seriously.