Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women suck at owning dogs

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I am just about the most positive person on this site in regard to women in general. I am almost always saying that when we see the failings of women, we're just seeing one side of the failings of humanity in general. And to be fair, I'm sure men are worse at some things than women. But one of the things that women are horrible at is dog ownership.

I've met very few women who could discipline an animal and establish dominance. Usually they were alpha female types themselves. A typical woman is just a disaster as an owner. They try to mother the dog like a baby, and never tell it no. And the bigger the dog, the bigger the problem.

And don't get in the way of that delusion, or you are just a big meanie. Of course her 60 lb boxer belongs in your lap, because she's momma's little baby! Every dog should nearly dislocate your arm when walked on leash in public. And don't point out that her 100lb pit bull is going to eat the neighbor's toddler the next time he gets out, because he's her best friend and sleeps in bed every night with her. (true story except for the toddler. The dog bit a grown man, who shot and killed it).

Dogs are pack animals who need to know their place in the pack. They require boundaries and discipline. Some breeds and bloodlines have higher drives and require an even stronger hand in owning. And these are the dog's psychological needs; denying them is not doing them a favor. The dog will behave poorly to try to find those boundaries; most bad dogs come from bad owners, the rest come from bad breeders.

So the modern mantra that women are equal to men in every way is not doing the dogs of the world any favors. If women want to not need a man, they should start by not owning a dog.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Women incapable of a commanding voice, or genuine displays of dominance and discipline needed to tame a pack animal?

In other news: Man walks on the moon.

Bible_Belt said:
If women want to not need a man, they should start by not owning a dog.
I don't like your chances. It's a booming trade. Cats and dogs have been the substitute children for white sh!tlibs for what? at least a decade now. Plus the status whoring that seems to have taken off with more dangerous breeds. I can't see them replacing them any time soon.

Bible_Belt said:
First of all, I am just about the most positive person on this site in regard to women in general. I am almost always saying that when we see the failings of women, we're just seeing one side of the failings of humanity in general.
Mate no offence, I don't think you need that "I'm not a woman hater" disclaimer to appease the minority of faggots/chicks incognito who screech about "misogyny" here before stating the obvious. Well not yet anyway.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also suck at owning cats.

Just got myself a new one, and he came from a female owner. Fvcking thing jumps on every surface it can find and has already dumped the trash over. Kitty obviously had a spoiled life given the organic food he came with, and the expensive fluffy blanket.

I'm at a stage where I have to build the cat's trust in me first, and then kick his Fvcking ass for being bad. I had to do that with my last cat. He eventually turned into a good pet.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you need that "I'm not a woman hater" disclaimer

Not here, no. I was thinking about getting quoted elsewhere, like loveshack or random i-hate-men bloggers. Look out girls, the misogynists are after your puppy!

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great screen I'd never thought of. If a woman has a well-behaved, well-trained, well-groomed, friendly dog that she raised by herself from a puppy, she's probably not going to be a total basket case. Never met one of those, but will keep an eye out going forward.

This is gonna sound mean, but have any of you ever dated one of those animal rescue freaks? The ones with 5-6 barely functional dogs? That is some patience testing right there. One will be trying to bite your ankles and another one will be wallowing sideways on the floor slobbering on your pants and shoes. Another will sit backed up in the corner growling with its mouth open like it's gonna pounce at any moment. One will seem normal until you pet it and it pees on the carpet. Oh I am going to hell, can feel the flames.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
This is gonna sound mean, but have any of you ever dated one of those animal rescue freaks?
The girl I was engaged to was ALWAYS trying to bring animals home. I had to put my foot down multiple times about it which pissed her off. I think she currently owns about 3 animals (if not more). IMO, the most pets you should have is ONE. If you have more than one, you're needy for the attention.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This brings up another red flag when encountering a woman:

- Do they have a rat dog? Do they pamper it? Do they do ignorant sh*t like feed it ground beef?

Honestly crap like that is why sometimes I think that the second great wave of immigration isn't so bad. At least they come in structured families for the most part, where women know their place. 2 or 3 generations from now, they'll likely be feral, just like the rest, once they get fat and happy and discover liberalism and divorce etc etc etc.

Because it FEEEEEEEELZZZ good, do it

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
My buddy's wife suggested that they get a dog "for the kids." I told him privately that it would be best not to go there. Wifey and the kids might think Fido is cute at first, but six months later, who do you think will be walking the dog and picking up its shyte? Hubby of course.

They never got a dog, and he thanked me later on.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
My buddy's wife suggested that they get a dog "for the kids." I told him privately that it would be best not to go there. Wifey and the kids might think Fido is cute at first, but six months later, who do you think will be walking the dog and picking up its shyte? Hubby of course.

They never got a dog, and he thanked me later on.
No doubt, men better be the ones who really want the dog, because women always give up on it.

I like dogs myself, and I have a big boxer. But I had him before I met my wife. She knows not to complain about him too, she'll get the boot before he does, ha.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
speed dawg said:
No doubt, men better be the ones who really want the dog, because women always give up on it.

I like dogs myself, and I have a big boxer. But I had him before I met my wife. She knows not to complain about him too, she'll get the boot before he does, ha.
Exactly. I'm not anti-dog. But it definitely has to be something the man wants.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, all true points.

Women rarely mistreat their dogs, but they do suck at owning them. Big time.

They baby the SH!T out of them, never discipline them for rude or obnoxious behaviors, let them run roughshod all over the house, and half of them just give up on the dog when it's not a cute little puppy anymore.

Why do you think dads always say NO to the idea of another dog??? It's because they KNOW the wife and kids will eventually abandon responsibility. It's just a law of nature.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
.....and half of them just give up on the dog when it's not a cute little puppy anymore.

Why do you think dads always say NO to the idea of another dog??? It's because they KNOW the wife and kids will eventually abandon responsibility. It's just a law of nature.
What's really hilarious is watching the women come up with excuses to justify their abandoning of the responsibility. I mean, they blame the d*mn dog, like he has any say-so. My neighbor is doing this at this moment.

Such a metaphor for women's natural tendencies in general.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who disciplines her dog to the extreme, and she's BAT**** CRAZY.

Everytime I look at the dog I see the unfortunate guy who's going to be her husband. Thank god I bailed on her

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps there is a reason for the phrase, 'A dog is man's best friend'.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that's funny you made this thread, because men naturally discipline their dogs.

I had one dog in my life which I loved, I remember when he was a puppy he use to do this thing, where he would run toward me full speed and claw my legs.

So what I would learned to do was whenever he did that, I would put my foot in the air and let his nose hit the bottom of my shoe, I never kicked him but he learned soon enough to stop doing that and I didn't let him being a cute people stop me from teaching him his boundaries.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I adopted a Siberian Husky...from a woman, of course. The girl is 22. And yes, she is hot, and yes, I would fvck her. But I like dogs, too, and this one needed a place to stay.

Huskies are great dogs, but they are very challenging to own. This dog is two, and for a 20 y/o girl who had never owned a dag, it is the worst breed choice, high energy and very demanding.

So most women suck with dogs, and this is the hardest dog to own. What's funny about that is women just love this dog! I'm taking her around to dog-friendly stores and places, and women approach me constantly. The dog that they shouldn't have is the one they are attracted to...just like men!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I know several single women who don't bother training their dog they just put puppy pads and newspapers down and let it go in the house. Blends right in with the rest of their filth. This could be a whole new topic, women and housekeeping.

Or maybe not.

"Women suck at housekeeping" The end, thread closed. lol

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I know several single women who don't bother training their dog they just put puppy pads and newspapers down and let it go in the house. Blends right in with the rest of their filth. This could be a whole new topic, women and housekeeping.

Or maybe not.

"Women suck at housekeeping" The end, thread closed. lol
But seriously, Women take for ever to do housework and chores. Its ridiculous.