Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really need to help my boss wake up to BS female theatrics.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I worked for this guy. In order of seniority, it was one girl, me, then another girl, then a guy. Age and hire date seniority that is, but not that it matters really, since this was a private corporation. Well, the way he ran the group, it sort of breeded competition among the 4 of us, and you know how that can be with women, especially in this day and age. I eventually got an opportunity to move, so I did it. The girls there didn't directly affect this decision, but they made it easier.

Fast forward 4 years, and I moved to where I am now. I am still under the boss indirectly, but in a different office. Well, the guy that was still there (#4 in seniority), has now taken an opportunity to move and is leaving. He saw the same things I did from the 'women'. Again, it didn't make his decision, but certainly made it easier.

How can I make this guy (the boss) understand what's going on among his team? He's always held the men to a higher standard and made up for the women's short-comings. I almost think he's afraid of them. Why do I care, you ask? Well, because I'm still linked to that team and will need them to prepare some work for me from time to time. I don't really prefer his management style, but at this point I really don't have a choice.

For a little more background, he splits up projects and assigns them to each of us, therefore putting us all out there on islands. That then breeds competitions sort of like salesmen. I am trying to get him to integrate everybody and start using each others' strengths so we can all work together for the common good of our business. I don't know, I mean his business plan has worked OK so far, he makes money. I just really think we're stagnant.

Last edited:
U

user43770

Not sure I understand what you're asking. What guy - the guy who's leaving?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Well, the guy that was still there, has now taken an opportunity to move and is leaving. He saw the same things I did from the 'women'.
So what were they doing?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Not sure I understand what you're asking. What guy - the guy who's leaving?
Sorry, it is now clarified in the OP.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
So what were they doing?
Very competitive, and anti-team. They sort of team up together sometimes, but at the end of the day, they even compete among themselves.

This really wouldn't be an insurmountable problem if it weren't for my boss. He's afraid to say anything to them. He's great at what he does, but his personal and management skills could use work. He even said at one time that the competition among the team is a good thing, to which I disagreed.