Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's new 'thing' is on display.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...-at-missouri-says-he-s-changed-154735418.html

Anybody with half a brain knew that Michael Sam was in this for the publicity. Maybe not him, but definitely whoever his handlers are. I guess I can't really fault him, if people are going to throw money at you, you'd be stupid not to take it. But at least we know what the real issue is here.

Let all the people be warned: All the wars we fight and movements we forge, it's all about who gets what. That's it. All you idealists, you are nothing but the pawns and foot soldiers, used and abused by the truly intelligent people to get whatever resource it is they desire.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gays are the new blacks. Simply being one is considered "heroic" these days.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bread and circuses used to distract white pudgy beta 30 something potential cuckold candidates as their country swirls faster down the sh!tter.

Seems to be fertile ground for the grievance vultures now. The femcvnts took their bite and now the faggots want in by the looks of it.

COURAGE !!

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Gays are the new blacks. Simply being one is considered "heroic" these days.
Shut that bull$hit up, Romans and greeks had the highest rate of homosexuality known in ancient history, and that was a pure Caucasian place.

Blacks are born blacks, gays choose to stick their ****s in another man ass

Just like I choose to never be gay

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"He is not the same fun-loving, joking guy that really didn't care about stuff like publicity.”

Says the former roommate via Yahoo to the whole world. Catching a little piece of the spotlight aren't we. Maybe he's right about Sam, but he sounds like another attention wh0re.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Shut that bull$hit up, Romans and greeks had the highest rate of homosexuality known in ancient history, and that was a pure Caucasian place.

Blacks are born blacks, gays choose to stick their ****s in another man ass

Just like I choose to never be gay
Would you choose to be one of the most hated, discriminated groups in the world. Do gay animals choose to be gay? Do gay animals do it to be fashionable, or do they choose to be gay because they want to be rebellious against their parents?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Would you choose to be one of the most hated, discriminated groups in the world. Do gay animals choose to be gay? Do gay animals do it to be fashionable, or do they choose to be gay because they want to be rebellious against their parents?
Point of thread... missed. People are starting to hate on MSM gay glorification as the next leftist victim group, not being gay itself. I doubt anyone in here would have any issues at all with people doing whatever they want in their sex lives.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A large percentage of the country is against gay people. Phil Robertson got 1,000,000 likes on FB within 24 hours of speaking out against gays. ChickFilA had its biggest days after speaking out against gays.
Being anti homosexual is the "in thing" for bigoted christians and other religious types. Coming out as a gay NFL player isnt just hard, its downright dangerous.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and I live in two different worlds. In my world (and in that world my close family are gay, some friends are gay, some clients are gay), being gay is the new "cool" victim group blown up out of proportion by the media. Sure, there are people who are antigay out there. They are outliers, and so what? There are far more people out there who are anti PUA or antimale generally than there are antigays. Where's our float and MSM hagiography? LOL.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to Texas, we've got ChickFilAs going up on every corner, Walmart has Duck Dynasty crap on every shelf. People eat that stuff up here. Seems like everyone is a radical republican here.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Being anti homosexual is the "in thing" for bigoted christians and other religious types. Coming out as a gay NFL player isnt just hard, its downright dangerous.
This kids either literally socially oblivious with zero real world pattern recognition abilities (as in a steady diet of MSNBC ""white Christian males baaaad, everyone else gooood"" ,then onto a blue state liberal arts degree and now an internet connection) or it's one of the best troll jobs I've seen on here.

I hate to say it but this dude? even puts gaylan to shame.

B

BeDJ

By discussing Michael Sam, we are boosting his popularity. There's no surprise his rookie jersey is second place in sales. If everyone were to shut the fvck up about him and his orientation, nobody would give a sh!t about pa 7th round draftee. But yeah, gay pride supporters are the same as those who oppose it. You are giving unwarranted attention and that's what people look for. Ignore them and you wouldn't see so many people having their reality shows.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
This kids either literally socially oblivious with zero real world pattern recognition abilities (as in a steady diet of MSNBC ""white Christian males baaaad, everyone else gooood"" ,then onto a blue state liberal arts degree and now an internet connection) or it's one of the best troll jobs I've seen on here.

I hate to say it but this dude? even puts gaylan to shame.
I just stopped drinking the koolaid at a certain point. Anyone who disagrees with me is obviously ignorant and just plain wrong.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Special EDy,

Is there something we should know about you?
I stopped swinging for the fence and hitting balls into left or right field. If someone comes in here spouting liberal craziness I'll try to put em in there place too.

Now since there can be only one person right around here I suggest you unplug your internet and go play with your potato somewhere else.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
"He is not the same fun-loving, joking guy that really didn't care about stuff like publicity.”

Says the former roommate via Yahoo to the whole world. Catching a little piece of the spotlight aren't we. Maybe he's right about Sam, but he sounds like another attention wh0re.
This.

I dont care about the situation to much. Im happy the dude can be himself and be open about it. And Im also glad people in the future wont have to pretend to be something their not. Outside of that...the haters need to grow the fvk up. And also the media needs to move on until the season is up and going.

Michael Sam will be just fine. He's gonna get trucked some times, and hes gonna truck other people many times. I think the kid will have a decent career. Im predicted a middle of the road guy who plays for a few different teams in his career. Unless he has an amazing rookie season, then I might think he can do more.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
A large percentage of the country is against gay people. Phil Robertson got 1,000,000 likes on FB within 24 hours of speaking out against gays. ChickFilA had its biggest days after speaking out against gays.
Christians and conservatives even average people have been against homosexuality for 1000's of years. Most likely it was taboo in most cultures prehistorically. Gays should just be satisfied that it's been tolerated if kept out of view for centuries basically. Then they got it accepted when in plain view for the past few decades. Not satisfied with that, they want homosexuality to be glorified and went after redefining marriage, the thing Christians consider sacred.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Not satisfied with that, they want homosexuality to be glorified and went after redefining marriage, the thing Christians consider sacred.
See, this is my problem. I don't care what gay people do, I don't even care if they get married.

What I do object to is that you are only allowed to hold the opinion that they approve of - that gays should be allowed to get married, and that being gay is a great thing to be proud of, etc. Otherwise you are demonized by the political correctness police and called a bigot.

We are supposed to have freedom of religion, and many religions do not accept homosexuality. But people are not allowed to hold that belief.