Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IT’S one of the most disgraceful things you are ever likely to see on a tennis court

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible sportsmanship and he should be DQed.

However, I'll be the first bad guy here and say that looked a lot like some serious "roughing the kicker" play-acting by the lineswoman. I watched it over and over and never saw it hit her other than off the tarp, which would not have knocked her down into an immobile fetal position. Wee bit o grandstanding there IMO.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The throw missed her by 3 meters, but the ricochet that hit her at 1mph left "the official lying on the the ground in pain for several minutes".

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay attention if you kill a moquito, the soundwave coming from your hands clapping could stun some helpless woman up to 10 metres around.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
The throw missed her by 3 meters, but the ricochet that hit her at 1mph left "the official lying on the the ground in pain for several minutes".
Yeah, the guy threw the tennis racquet into the wall, and it bounced off and hit her in the back. This, for some reason, incapacitated her so badly that she sat on the ground for several minutes. Lol, what a drama queen. Bad sportsmanship and reckless, yes, but he clearly didn't intend to hit her.