Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your favorite drink?

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number one, I don't drink alcohol, so my choices are severly limited ha ha

Sugar Free Red Bull

Diet Coke

Mixing 7up and Orange Juice (Really fattening, but really good!)

Vanilla Flavored coffee

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of coffee, once you start grinding your own beans for each pot, you'll never go back to pre-ground coffee. Sam's Club has a brand from Columbia I like called Pablo's Pride.

Lately I have been cutting down on carbs, so I have coconut oil in my coffee instead of sugar. It makes it less harsh on the stomach than black.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink beer, wine and whiskey. Budweiser, Livingston and Jack Daniels. Oh I'll do the Marker's Mark from time to time. But all these fairies out there now with their microbrews, beer tasting/brew-hipster joints....man, that sh*t is GAY. Metrosexual downtown revitalization type crap is getting out of control.

Have you ever had this experience in a bar? Sitting there wanting to get drunk, and the person you're with asks the waitress, "So what IPAs/Fuzzynuckle/SamAdams/insertanygaybeertrendyphrasehere/etc. do you have on tap? Oh, the winter ale, I'll try that". Makes me want to punch them in the face.

From March to August I'll drink vodka/rum/gin instead of whiskey.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to drink whisky or rum, or occasionally vodka. I don't drink a lot of beer any more and I've never liked the taste of cider or wine.

My favourite non-alcoholic drink is Dr Pepper. Besides that, I mostly drink water, milk or pomegranate juice (because it may raise testosterone and one of my hobbies is experimenting with performance-enhancing substances).

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer: currently Sierra Nevada Torpedo and Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout. If you try the latter, warning, don't drive after.
Liquor: a good tequila neat
Soft Drink: club soda, unsweetened iced green tea
Guilty Pleasure: Fanta Pineapple Soda
Water: 98% of what I actually drink is plain tap water, 1.5-2 gallons a day

Thanks for the tart cherry juice tip, brad, gonna start adding that

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guinness Stout. I take it with a razor, because it puts a half inch of hair on my nuts every time I polish off a 6 pack.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gravity fed water filtration system I use, and the water just tastes fantastic. That and coffee are what I drink for the most part. No sodas or juice for me.

For alcohol, a good scotch is my favorite. I will also mix vodka with those carbonated naturally flavored water you can buy now, such as orange or lemon.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Guinness Stout. I take it with a razor, because it puts a half inch of hair on my nuts every time I polish off a 6 pack.
You know, I used to be a big fan of Guinness, until I found out they use HFCS. If I want a stout now, I go with Murphys (no HFCS). I'm catholic Irish in part, so my ancestors would agree to that as well.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice water.

I don't understand the appeal of alcohol. I love a nice top-shelf beer, but any more than 2 or so and I regret it. Makes me feel slow, bloated, and sh!tty after the 1 hour buzz wears off.

I'd rather have a couple puffs of some awesome homegrown herb, relax, and feel awesome the rest of the night and the next morning.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the last two post.

Water, no other drink can touch it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I don't understand the appeal of alcohol. I love a nice top-shelf beer, but any more than 2 or so and I regret it. Makes me feel slow, bloated, and sh!tty after the 1 hour buzz wears off.
Congrats on the discipline. This is probably the very definition of moderation when it comes to alcohol. 2 drinks should pretty much be everyone's limit.

Colossus said:
I'd rather have a couple puffs of some awesome homegrown herb, relax, and feel awesome the rest of the night and the next morning.
Agree. Looking forward to when it's legal everywhere. Of course, at that point, they will pump it full of preservatives.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fresco peach pop lol. we keep about 10 bottles of the **** in the house and it's of limits to anyone but me.

grape juice is a close second

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more vote for pure water here. I keep two 2L bottles. One in the fridge, and one in the freezer. I like it icy cold, even in the dead of winter.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
*flicking bic*
*bubble, bubble, bubble...*

...feel awesome ALL DAY.

My favorite drink is the cider I make from my own apples and yeast... no sugar, no other additives; apple juice and yeast, that's it. Man, the mouth-feel is NOTHING like the "cider" you get at the store.

Gin martinis are my go-to, usually. I enjoy a "Horse's Neck" with a good whiskey, too. Ginger Ale, Whisky, twist of lemon.

My signature ****tail when I was bartending was a 3-shot combo called "Two in the pink, one in the stink".
The first two shots are half/half Sambuca and X-Rated. The third shot is the pourer's discretion, it just has to be brown. I tend to make it look sh¡tty nasty but a nice surprise, something like Bailey's and Frangelico loosely mingled in the shot glass to look extra "stinky". Perhaps a thin layer of whisky to punch the "sniffers" in the nose when they try to figure out what's in there. The fear factor of "one in the stink" is fun to play up, but if you want to actually be dirty about it, brandy/Kahlua is a terrible flavor contrast to the sweetness of the first two shots.

But, it's a special occasion binge deal, so I abridged it to a ****tail version: "Two in the pink". In a double glass with rocks: two cherries on the bottom, one shot Sambuca, one shot X-rated, fill with soda. When poured correctly, the pink layer is suspended.

From what I've read, chicks get turned on by anise, and this ****tail has always been "a win" with any ladies I've served it to. It's awesome in the summer as a large-batch patio punch, too. You have to pre-soak the cherries in everclear, though, otherwise ho's will snack on them like a meal.

Sheeeyit... I have too many favorites to list, really.
:nervous:
I'm from the land of the Brandy Old Fashioned, so I would be remiss if I didn't give some props there, too.