Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another white knight attempting to nice guy himself into popularity....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/why-chivalry-is-dead-from-a-mans-perspective/

Continuation of blaming men. He's onto something with the sex part, but what dipsh*t here fails to do (along with all the other men who write an article addressing the modern dating game), is address the modern female's bad behavior patterns. Can't piss off the women, got to have the clicks. No amount of chivalry can change that.

Just another millenial it seems. Whine about everything, change nothing.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy disgusts me.

Why are you a douche just because you want to have sex and be congruent instead of wasting time?
Why would you do something nice for someone like pulling out chairs just because of a traditional obligation? it's both stupid and pathetic.
Why are you saying you're not complaining about instances when you just text a girl asking if she wants to come over for sex when you're doing just that?
You're not a nice guy, you're a f@ggot.
Why do women "deserve" these gestures?

I wish someone punches this f@ggot white knight in the face...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Why do women "deserve" these gestures?
No doubt, that's the million dollar question. Fem-tards and sh*t-libs have been very successful in convincing people that they deserve things for nothing.

AttackFormation said:
I wish someone punches this f@ggot white knight in the face...
Those type guys are the ones who put pussballs like Obama in office, and think it's cool to elect/promote women and minorities just 'because'. You can't possibly possess their opinion unless you've been given so many things that you've checked out of this world.

I had an old man tell me one time that "we really need more women engineers". Where does a right-minded sane individual come up with this as a goal/agenda/passion? I mean, sh*t, go work with orphans or something if you want to make the world right.

F*CKED up priorities, is all I have to say on it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/why-chivalry-is-dead-from-a-mans-perspective/

Continuation of blaming men. He's onto something with the sex part, but what dipsh*t here fails to do (along with all the other men who write an article addressing the modern dating game), is address the modern female's bad behavior patterns. Can't piss off the women, got to have the clicks. No amount of chivalry can change that.

Just another millenial it seems. Whine about everything, change nothing.
Oh I get it...

So in order for girls to like me I have to be even NICER and spend MORE money! That makes complete- why didn't I- it's so obvious!

Those guys who are upfront with what they want and live their own life are bad. Focusing on your own life and intentions are poison to women, we should be giving women flowers every day. They don't realize how golden a women's v*gina is! I'm gonna assume every girl is my princess regardless if she's a low quality wh*re. If something goes wrong then its always my fault not hers. That is MY duty as a MAN.

... The writer of that article is an idiot. I mean if he's happy living in that illusion, I don't know who actually IS, then let him be constantly walked on as a doormat.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I had an old man tell me one time that "we really need more women engineers". Where does a right-minded sane individual come up with this as a goal/agenda/passion? I mean, sh*t, go work with orphans or something if you want to make the world right.
I see this brought up once every few weeks. I saw a television commercial earlier today trying to get more women in STEM. Women outnumber men in college by 13%, and receive more degrees than men in every field other than Engineering, Math and Computer Sciences. We should NOT be pushing for higher female enrollment in these areas of studies, we should be trying to get more men into the other degree plans.

Men are disposable, women are important because they are the reproductive ovens. It's an inescapable evolutionary fact that is hardwired into our brains, anatomy and DNA.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Men are disposable, women are important because they are the reproductive ovens. It's an inescapable evolutionary fact that is hardwired into our brains, anatomy and DNA.
This is a hackneyed falsehood, laughably unscientific. Were either gender "disposable" natural selection would almost certainly have adapted the species millions of years ago in both humans and animals. Yet we have very few advanced sexually reproducing species that don't continue the male/female division. If males were disposable, this would not be the case. It's one thing to have minor throwbacks such as the appendix, quite another to claim a whole half of a species is "disposable." Men are treated as culturally disposable today, this is true, but it has nothing to do with biology.

To the topic, don't waste time reading this crap, guys. It's pure GIGO waste of time. That site, and similar sites, have target demographics that are at least 70-80% female, gay male and female, and effeminate hipster male. I used to subscribe to a crappy magazine called "Fast Company" which obviously targets the same demographics. Could barely even read or make sense of it because it was targetted at, to be charitable, minds that work differently and on a different level than mine.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
I see this brought up once every few weeks. I saw a television commercial earlier today trying to get more women in STEM. Women outnumber men in college by 13%, and receive more degrees than men in every field other than Engineering, Math and Computer Sciences. We should NOT be pushing for higher female enrollment in these areas of studies, we should be trying to get more men into the other degree plans..
I asked the old bast*rd what his reasons were to see more women engineers. He had no answer. People in general are so d*mned stupid and devoid of independent thought outside their own pride and self-serving agendas.

Special EDy said:
I agree with dasein that this is inaccurate. It's being pushed onto us in our fat, lazy, spoiled society, but when the metal meets the meat, it's a terrible fallacy.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mauser96 said:
The real problem here is that women, for one reason or another, have become complacent and allowed men to get away with adhering to the bare minimum.In other words, men woke up and started offering less, and the women had no choice but to accept it?
Victim, victim, victim!!! Reading back on this, the author just makes it seems like they're the victim.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe the author is a guy. Has to be a girl

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a chick wrote it. I'll spend the money on the dinner, the vacations, the birthdays if the chick is worth it and shows consistency in the long run. Until then, it's coffee, beer and nothing more, phuck that. I'm not going to feed them so they can burn it off getting railed by some other dude.