Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manipulating the Manipulator

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out there, there are some women who make it a point to play games with guys. Use them for whatever reason, some do it unthinkly, the worst of them actually enjoy it. To there defense they will claim that there doing it because they been hurt in the past, or there protecting themselves, or a woman has a right to keep her options open.

(If you believe that I have some lovely beach front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.)

Well at some point most of you have or will run into these women. At first they are sweet and appear to be totally into you. They will make you feel like your the man, all guys like having their ego stroked and it can be used as a weakness. Now women are great at creating lie, but that doesn't mean that they are great at sustaining one, that takes logic which is not there strong point. Eventually the manipulator will say and do things however subtle that will raise red flags in your mind. Naturally none of you have the time or inclanation to deal with her anymore and go your seperate ways.

But just because your done with her, doesn't mean she's done with you. Women hate to lose, and for the manipulator its unbearable, hence why you will see them try to reenter your life or at least be an annoyance. This can sidetrack you from your goals of meeting better women and for that matter having a life free of the manipulator. For those of you embattled by a manipulator, I'm going to give you a way to take the fight to her, as it were.

First, if you haven't made a clean break nows the time to do it. It doesn't have to be face to face. It can be over the phone, over AIM/ICQ/Email or a letter. No matter what media you choose be sure to burn that bridge with naplam. Be as angry as you want to be, just keep your wits about you, laundry list your complaints and make her feel as unwanted as you like. Don't worry about what she'll say to other people, people will see her for what she is by the way she airs her dirty laundry. Also if your a stand up guy and you make a break from her, its a blow to her credibility as a human being not yours. Remember she played games, and you caught her. She tried to make you look like a fool and burn a hole in your wallet by spending money on her. You have earned the right to tell her off and bring reality crashing down on her.

Second, remove any icons of influence that she has placed on you. This means getting rid of pictures, trinkets and if needed the medicine cabinet. But you get the point the objects and pictures are worthless to you and worthless things are garbage. You wouldn't keep spoiled milk and coffee grinds in your home, so why should you have keepsakes from the manipulator.

Third, sevre all lines of communication. Don't take her calls, respond to her emails, and block her on your instant messaging service. She's going to want to explain herself or attempt a "reconciliation," don't buy it. Cutting the lines of communication is a very symbolic, but very pratical act. Nations in the past have formally ended communication with each before the onset of war and hostilities, because it shows that they have reached an impass and are righteously angry with each other. So she'll know your unhappy with her, also she's unable to talk to you so she can't try and manipulate you all over again.

Fourth, when your at a party/club/bar and she happens to be there don't look at her directly, don't make eye contact. Simply put don't acknowledge her exsistance, she is below you her qualities as a person are far below par. I know you all hold yourselves in good esteem and reputation, why would you want to soil that with the presence of a manipulator.

Fifth, when at a party/club/bar make it a point for her to see you being happy with other women. This doesn't mean wander into her line of sight and start hitting on women. Also never lower your standards just so the manipulator can see you flirting with women. Just be natural like you normally do when pursuing women, she'll notice, trust me she's a woman. This makes her realize that she lost a good thing and that your more than capable of finding better women and having a good time with them. This also does something for you it helps you realize that she's nothing special, daddy just told her she was a princess one to many times. Usually after she sees you having a good time with other women she'll want to even the "score." And for her to do that she has to do it while your there, so she'll be driven towards usually a lesser man, cause there easier to control. But don't worry about that cause she'll definately regret that later, her pride has taught her to only go after the best and what she is doing is flying in the face of that.

Eventually she'll take the hint that the game's over, you've moved on and all her petty attempts went unoticed by you, but not by other guys. By now most of guys have seen her for what she is, meaning she has lost her potency as a manipulator. Now she has to reconcile the fact that while trying to make you jealous she hooked up with some lack luster guys to do it Meanwhile you've probably moved onto a better woman, who if she has seen you reject your ex's attempts to get back with you will think your a stand up dude and be sold on you. Think of what Bruce Lee said in Enter the Dragon: "As my oppenent expands, I contract, as my oppenent contracts, I expand." Thats why this advice seems so easy because she'll end up doing most of the work herself. Trust me, that viscreal mind and over active emotions will get to her and she'll slip up hard, so you'll see just the kind of sad, pathetic creature your dealing with. But whatever you do, don't tease, flirt or banter with her. Your better than that, and that's just giving her the attention she wants.

This advice is not meant to be spiteful, that is not the way of the DJ. All this advice is meant to do is help remove whatever remaining influence a manipulator might have over you. Consequently the manipulator self-destructs on their own while trying to regain control of you. I hope this helps you if the time ever comes when you need to use it.

Grey Fox

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting take.

I ran into a manipulator recently -- had a boyfriend, but never told me, yet was always too busy to do anything. I LJBF'd her and then ignored her, occasionally talking to her and teasing her the way I would a casual male friend. It has really annoyed the snot out of her, plus, she never got the satisfaction of seeing me upset at her. :D

BGMan

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff, !! give me that beach front property

i dident read it all i just had to commet on the beach property for some reasion, lolz

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way instead of throwing her presents away, sell them on eBay or Sold.com. You can fetch a high price for some 'common' trinkets.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
By the way instead of throwing her presents away, sell them on eBay or Sold.com. You can fetch a high price for some 'common' trinkets.
That's a great idea if she's also a gold-digger. :D :D ;)

BGMan

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
i no how to get it w the babes they will not maniplate u if u show the ALPHA. take her str8 to the gun show :up: :up: then shes gotta get hot n bothered if u no what i mean :moon: soon it will be time 4 some BONE BANG sometimes 3in1nite

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post by Grey Fox. Is this guy still around?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, he hasn't been around since '11.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post....As men it's our responsibility to see these "manipulators" for what they are and stop them dead in their tracks. Some choose to be naive, some play along with it enjoying the ride, others stop them right then and there. Bottom line, trust that gut, flex that power and never lose your frame...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM/ICQ/Email ..lol..that was over 10 years ago..it should be updated to FB/Whatsapp/Viber