Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where do I stand?

meccadreams04

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm friend zoned or not. This girl I feel is sending me mixed signals like crazy.

I met this girl at school, she's in my college class and she has a boyfriend but I'm still attracted to her physically personality wise.

I'm confused because we are becoming good friends but she seems to be into me.

We hang out at school quite a bit and I've been cautious. I don't purposely sit near her in class or chase her when class ends. She's actually the one who comes to me. Lately she's been sitting as close to as she can and at the end of class she acts like she's lagging behind but once I'm ready to leave the class she's right with me. We talk on fb here n there but nothing major.

She has brought her bf up quite a lot to be honest. It's usually in conversation where she's relating something to what we are talking about so it's not like she brings it up out of the blue. She's mentioned that she's not in the same stage as her boyfriend where he wants to get a house together with her, she's not ready for that and once in a while she might make a small complaint about him but overall, to me, she seems really into him. She just doesn't want to commit.commit to anything major I guess.

She's given me plenty complimecompliments on how I look and such and she's starting be a little touchy. She leans close to me and is readily available to help me out or work with me. - Side note. We got paired up for a class project. It was supposed to be me her and two others but the other two flaked off and now it's just me and her but we both don't mind and even prefer it.- she likes nearly eeverything I post in fb. And she practically started smoking and I feel like it's because I smoke lol. She said she quit a while ago but then she asked me for a smoke and I obliged. And I find it weird too because she has mentioned to me numerous times that she wants to just "smoke a pack and get drunk" or **** like that. I just find it weird.

I have kept my cool. I haven't initiated a whole lot of contact. Sometimes in times of weakness I find a reason to MSG her on fb but at school I'm pretty calm and relaxed. Like I said I haven't been chasing her. And when we're around each other with other ppl I give her almost the least of my attention. I've acted like a friend but at the same time I feel she's gotta know I'm interested and attracted to her. I haven't acted like the gay best friend at all. I've prolly only told her like twice that she looks good and what not.

She smiles when she sees me and I noticed yesterday she laughed at all my jokes even if others didn't. But they usually all do so I dunno lol. I want to believe she likes me but I don't picture her leaving her man. In reality I don't stack up to this and I'm out of my league as far as what he can provide her vs what I can do.

How can I really tell if she likes me and what should I do? I feel like I should just move on and try to get over my attraction to her but she's stunningly gorgeous I'm and I'd love the opportunity but it would be worse former to chase chase chase and ultimately waste my time.

Additional info: I'm black she's white but she's made reference to liking black guys. Out of everyone in our class she prefers to befriend me over anyone else. I hardly see her with class mate. She talks about a future with her man tho she's mentioned she's not ready to dive that far with him.

What do I do guys (and girls?)?

meccadreams04

Reaction score
Also. She grabs my phone oR pen without question. Hits me softly if I say something funny or somethin. And most recently I asked her to meet Monday for our project but she said she has another group with another project to do Monday which is legit. She said if not Monday we can "totally meet another day." so I said we could work independently then and jus pit the project together after then she said she can prolly make it Monday lol.

I really need some advice guys.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
She most likely does like you some. It's hard moving in on a girl until she is ready to leave her boyfriend though. I'd keep playing it cool, keep talking to other girls. A comment I've snuck into conversations with girls I liked who had boyfriends was "you know, if your ever single, I'm taking you out" and they remembered that. That comment has paid off for me more than just a few times.

Plus you can kind of judge they reaction to the comment and it will let you know where you stand with her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like nismo says

a interested girl don't send you mixed signals or make you wonder

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
[
I met this girl at school, she's in my college class and she has a boyfriend

this part, avoid problems and overthinking .. that part should be enough for you to stop.. unless she literally gives you all the signals to **** her,, but I still wouldn't.. I don't do what I wouldn't like to be done to me .. I never get involved with committed women.

meccadreams04

Reaction score
You guys are right. I'm gonna walk away from this. It's not worth it. I'm so confused that I'd rather just forget about it