Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F&%$k going ghost. its time for a new tactic.

Reaction score
*ACTUAL TACTIC IN THE 2ND POST*

Firstly what is going ghost exactly? Well its basically cutting off a girl for one of many reasons, reasons that i do not have time to explain and you can figure that out for your self. Some of you guys say its just a polite term for nexting a girl, stop talking to her, QUITING a situation that is to hard for you to handle. Others will say that it just builds more attraction because your time is valuable... or whatever the **** you guys say. Now you could have gotten the best sex you have had in years. Her fathers, uncles, bestfriends, grandpa, could be the founder of google ( or something), and you just blew her off, and you missed a opportunity. Well thats a onenin a million shot but the point is you guys quit way to early.

I love the thill of the chase honestly. Its fun. You guys say that its AFC to do this. But how are they wrong for this? I mean we approach women correct? So are we afc? Do we make the decissions based on what some guy said was afc several years ago? Of course we do. But was he wrong? HELLNO!!! See you guys are two wrapped up in what makes you seem weak and your ego is to big to even try this ****. Not getting attached is fine, i never do personally. But why do you guys care? Caring and being nicenis what makes you a afc, not actions or words. Once you have mastered the ways of a don juan why cant you do something out of the ordinary? The world is your comfort zone right?

Im not saying to be a afc so just hear me out... expand your horizons. You are not a master don juan until you make the DJ BIBLE your *****. And once you do that you can day anything you want to a female.

Sorry for the rant guys butni had to address this. You guys are becoming elites and every ***** is evil and you have no time for anybody, type of ****.

Reaction score
Now for my experimental tactic, (inknowni said id wait but i had time) now usually when a girl flakes a DJ we go ghost right? Now how about a afc? The afc will cry and make a big deal of it and beg for the date and doesnt get the girl. So where did he **** up? He ****ed up when he cried begged and pretty much everything.... but the one thing he did correct and he most likely got a response at first, was show her that she is wanted. And by now a girl is used to this ghost tactic which is why we need to moddify it. We dont want to show the girl that we need her in our life just that she is wanted just a little bit. Not exactly just cutting her off for more attention, just the bait and pull method. Show her some love affection and attention just a little and then continue with what you where doing. This causes even more desire FOR YOU. Dont just jump into it. Tease her, ALOT. And you will be golden.
This has been sucessful since i have done this. Does not apply to break ups of course, but flakes on dates and things of that nature, relationship getting dull. Whatever floats your boat. The ghost tactic is dying out, because so many people are doing it the same way they have for years. It needed this moddification.

YOU choose if you want to use it or not. Im making this post offnof my experiences with it and it has worked for me just fine.

Reaction score
Yes i agree some cases work good, after you had relations with a woman. But honestly look on every girls facebook they all say they want this nice guy they always dreamed of. Well you need to go off of that, ONLY A LITTLE!!! Be nice in the begining, nice as in you could be the man of her dreams type of nice. NOT SENDING HER GOFTS TALKING ALL LOVEY DOVEY. Just be yourself and be honestnif you feel a certain way with her like she is gorgeous tell her, do t exaggerate it just be calm and cool about it. Then just stop, usually a girl will date a nice guy for 3 days -2 weeks and thats highballing it. The reason they went out is because he made her feel some type of special way. But started taking it too far too fast creeping her out. The thingnis just to get her to want more of it and she will be alot more receptive toward you, working harder for those little "sparks" that she felt. I know that much from whenni was still a nice guy, the other part is when i became a **** after comingnon here and stopped being nice. (After about 5 days was still in the clear best sex ive ever had when i did this)
It wasnt over a text it was more about in person. I hate texting personally. When the season here opens up ill do it over a text then post it here thats labor day. Until then just experiment with it and see how it goes. If it doesnt work so biggie forget what i said and move on to the next. If it works, remember to thank me and post the results here.

Reaction score
I have that in my geometry class lol. When i was dating this crazy ass *****, the girl i was dating kinda told me a list of botches that want my **** after smoking. This girls name was the first on the list. And this girl started so much **** i made her really hate me, she cries in the middle of class cause "i told everyone she likes me" when she "despises" me lmao. I was all seeet at the time and she got all red, im usually a ******* to her just cause shes such a *****. Now whenever i ask my friend (sits next to her) a question un-related to amything in class, she always has to get in the convo in a pissy mood lmao. Always looking back at me and ****. I just fluff her off. I want her friend, way hotter apparently she always on my FB page, and she always stares at me. But shes been in a relationship for like a year. Doesnt matter to me i can tell she dont love him shes dying to stray.

Thats a example of this technique, but im just continuing the conversation with ruler lol.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
hmmm possible example?

Girl flakes with some crap text message
me: ah its cool, thought it'd be cool to hangout with you blahblahblah (somthing semi (afc)
her: says whatever
me: *ignores and does whatever*

spark up convo in a few weeks or wait for her to initiate , usually she will..

I feel like this is a scenario ive seen before

Reaction score
Yeah. I mean these *****es want nice guys. Just not the beta ones. I mean a fon juan is the perfect in between of a nice guy and a prick. You just need to find the balance of when to be a prick and when to be a nice guy. Most people have forgotten that, its being suave not a d1ck head.

And yeah thats a possible one. Im messing around on meet me trying to get one lmao. This site is complete bu11sh1t. About a week is spring break so ill get one then deffenitly.