Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Bible Condensed

*Salas*

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but when I read the DJ Bible, I knew I wouldn't be able to retain and remember every single thing I read. So I started taking notes, for every post written in the bible I would at least write down one tip or one lesson. The Don Juan Bible Condensed only contains Chapter C through Chapter F, which are the longest and strenuous chapters. I categorized the tips based on what they really were about, so if you find a tip that you think belongs in a different category, which I don't think you will, please say so. This is more of the what than the how, so I would still recommend reading the entire DJ Bible if you're new because it explains in more detail and has the how. Some tips will contradict others - thus is the way of the DJ Bible.

Chapter C
(Step 4: Field Practice in New DJ Bible. )

Benefits of Pursuing/Dating More Than one Woman

-) You don't become obsessed with one girl, she will not become overly important to you.
-) You can gauge which girl is more fun to be around.
-) If a girl bails on you, you have a backup.
-) It's great practice.
-) It makes it easier to approach new girls; if she rejects you, so what? You're seeing someone.
-) Forget the AFC approach of being exclusive with one woman.

Make Her Friend Love You

-) Don't ignore the friend, give her some attention and she will love you for it.
-) Treat them both with respect, the friend is watching you like a hawk.
-) Become friends with her friends, esp. if attempting a LTR with her.

Tips for Conversation

-) Listen - listen to what she's telling you!
-)When talking to girls, talk to them about them.
-) Go for the number, go for the date.
-) Don't talk about yourself, focus the conversation on her interests. Exception: "I hate that too."
-) Don't be afraid to disagree, but certainly don't look for disagreements.
-) When you get their name, use it constantly - they think their name is important.
-) Kino quickly changes a conversation that is going o.k. to a hot flirtation.
-) Give unique complements.

Patience and Self-Control (LTR)

-) Come on too strong, you'll scare her off.
-) Don't rush things; don't rush for commitment or kiss too soon.
-) Don't fall in love too soon, don't let her know where she stands with you; make her wonder.

Get the Mindset

-) You're the prize, make a list of all your good qualities and soon you'll see why.
-) "I don't care what happens, she is just practice for the next girl."
-) Lose any expectations you have.
-) Consider yourself a prize and you're only worthy of the best.
-) If you have an image in your head - stick to it-, you will become it.
-) Women are never the priority. They take the backseat to you.
-) Think on your feet and don't care too much how you look.

You..

-) ..Make it happen! DO NOT wait for something to happen for you to meet women.
-) ..Must take chances when approaching women, don't let the fear hold you back.
-) ..Need to have the right attitude, attained by confidence.
-) ..Will fail at first, but in the end you will be a better man and have better life

On Interest

-) If a girl seems unwilling to give you her number or go on a date, MOVE ON.
-) If a woman likes you, she will usually make it clear she does!
-) Once you know she is interested, play hard to get.
-) Don't ignore signs that she's not into you; you'll end up getting hurt.

Avoiding Falling Back into AFC'hood

-) Keep doing whatever you were doing before you met her.
-) Don't give up something for her.
-) SHE isn't YOUR priority.
-) Never beg, never give in out of fear of losing her; there's more where she came from.
-) The DJ quest is for you and you alone, you MUST resist falling back into old habits.
-)Persistence always prevails in meeting women- DO NOT let temporary setbacks defeat you.
-) Practice talking to any girl, even ones you are aren't interested in.
-)Be the host, go socialize with everyone.

On Dating

-)Her schedule should not dictate yours.
-) Don't be afraid to stand up to her from time to time and say no.
-) DJs know not every girl is worth dating.
-) Make yourself more unavailable. Limit yourself as an available choice.
-) Don't ask to become exclusive with her first.
-) Pay attention to what a woman does, not what she says.

Initiating Conversation

-) Establish eye contact.
-) Smile.
-) Approach & start a conversation.
-) Apply subtle kino as necessary
-) Observe/Comment on something she has/wearing/doing, broaden the topic after.
-) Start observing to see if she is a fast/slow paced mover, then use to your advantage.
-) Make eye contact, smile, wave, if she smiles and waves back, than approach.

General

-) Motioning for her to come to you is demonstration of extreme confidence.( Clubs, etc )
-) Keep her guessing! When she asks you to give/tell her something, tell her to guess.
-) Being a challenge and mysterious will wield benefits.
-) Never go with her and her friends alone. Unless you have a good relationship with them.
-) Forget about all the girls in your past - they will forever see you as what you were.
-) People don't know you the way you know yourself; your actions and appearance speak volumes.
-) When you feel good about yourself, the world will notice.

Go out and improve yourself!
Go out and take action, for God's sake!!
Get up and start taking action, it's not really that bad!

Last edited:

*Salas*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter D
(Step 5: Attitude in New DJ Bible.)

Attitude when approaching women

-) Take action and be a man.
-) I don't need a woman in my life, I wouldn't mind one but she'd take away my time.
-) All those chicks are out to get me; I am the one person who can give them what they want.
-) I'll take some time out of my busy schedule, knowing that I will make her day.
-) When approaching a woman, think of it as making a friend." I'm just going to have a pleasant conversation."
-) You're not doing it for the girl, you're doing it for yourself. Who cares what she says, it doesn't phase you.
-) You're working hard to become a Don Juan because DAMNIT YOU DESERVE IT!
-) You approach to check her out; is she funny? is she cool? is she smart? These are the questions that matter.
-) Be in the moment, don't think about the outcome. Simply think you're going to meet a woman.
-) You approach girls out of fun and the kindness of your heart.

On Rejection

-) She is missing the company of a great guy and thinks she made the right choice, you will be more of a catch.
-) If she blows you out, who cares? Chicks that aren't quality can't see quality.
-) You know you will be successful in the long run, rejection only helps you get better
-) Be honest with yourself when you screwed up and figure out what to change for next time.

On "Nexting" Her

-) If she is not interested enough, next her.
-) If she does not give you her number, she's not interested.

The Perfect Don Juan

-)He asks for the number when he FIRST sees her, not one month later.
-) He walks away if he does not get it.
-) A Don Juan always waits four or more days before calling a girl, she must wait.
-) A Don Juan never arranges another date face to face with a girl. He calls, she must wait and wonder about him.
-) He sees a girl ONLY once a week for the first three weeks. He says he is busy if she wants more.
-) A Don Juan never gives flowers, card, gifts for the first two months. Birthday is exception.
-) He never talks an hour with a women on the phone. He tries to avoid contact; he calls once to arrange next date.
-) He tells her nothing during the first three months, she has to ask. When she asks, he gives her little pieces.
-) He waits for her to say 'I love you' first, than he knows she means it.
-) A Don Juan focuses on the romantic side of women; he knows long talks lead to friendship not love.
-) He knows the relationship is 50-50, half the time she does what HE wants.

General Mindset

-) You don't care what others think, what your emotions tell you, THROW IT ALL AWAY and just do it!
-) You don't worry about petty things like the face she made. You should be too busy improving yourself.
-) You don't sit there and ponder why she didn't call, you're too busy doing something else in the meantime.
-) You don't give a flying **** what a woman thinks of you, YOU do what YOU want!
-) You don't give a ****!
-) You see a chick that sparks your interest, YOU GO GET HER.

On Pursuing Single Women

-) Once you know she's interested, play hard to get. Don't call her every night, don't make moves @ first.
-) Convince the girl that she's more interested in you than you are her. End the date before she does. Don't rush things.
-) Don't always be available to do something with her. Don't ask "What day can you make it?" or anything if she declines.
-) Don't always do what women expect you to do. If they expect something, do something different. Like a call/date.
-) You must convince the girl that she's lucky to be with you. Dress better than her. Properly presenting your image helps.
-) Play on her inadequacies. If it comes up where she hasn't been somewhere, be like "Really? You should go." etc
-) On the first get together, only talk about her. The less women know about you, the more they want to know.
-) It is good if she knows you are seeing other women too, it will make her more attracted to you.

Increasing Overall Confidence

-) Be active physically.
-) Watch what you eat.
-) Listen to yourself.
-) Stop putting yourself down.
-) Get in touch with your dreams.
-) Don't just think confident, KNOW it.
-) Dress for success.
-) Pretend you know what you're doing, hesitation is a turn off..
-) Dare to fail.
-) Adopt the physiology of confidence. (Posture..)
On Disrespect

-) Any sign of disrespect is bad, and must be dealt with right away.
-) Let go of her if she crosses the line. Remember to be the man, don't let a female rule you.
-) Desperate, you are worthless. Maintain your dignity and pride, you have perceived value.
-) You are not a coward, you would never be controlled by a woman, not a puppy dog.

The Three Respects

Self-Respect. Respect you get from others. Respect you give to others.

-) Others will respect you for the same reasons you respect yourself. Respect you give to others must be earned.
-) If a girl does not respect you, give her no respect in return. You must show her disrespect will not be tolerated.
-) Don't put up with a flakey chick, there is always another girl that is hotter, more funny, etc.

Tip on Phrasing

-) A few words could change your approach success:
-) #1 - "Do you want to come with me to the library?" Makes you sound desperate and if you're afraid to go alone.
-) #2 - "I'm on my way to the library, you're welcome to join me." If she goes with you or not it doesn't seem to make a diff.

Examples of Strength & Confidence

-) Remaining calm in a crisis.
-) Never feeling the need to prove yourself.
-) Seeking to solve the problem rather to place/find blame.
-) Seeing all problems/setbacks as steps to greater success.

On Hesitation (See Attitude.)

-) Overcome your self-imposed limitations.
-) Someday a nursing attendant is going to have to help you piss, go out and meet new women and live life.
-) Fear is just a four letter word. Face it.
-) If a chick sparks your interest, GO GET HER.
-) Follow your instinct before your mind convinces you not to. Learn to follow your instinct everywhere.
-) Make it automatic, every time you meet a hottie ask for the number. MAKE IT AUTOMATIC.

Some things to Remember

-) You seek a lady for yourself - you do not seek to please a lady.
-) The girl is for you, you are not for her; YOU do not have to do ANYTHING for HER.
-) If you think girls are going to judge you, you have already set yourself up for failure.
-) I want her - so I go for her. It is only YOUR interest that matters.
-) 95% woman are worthless. Most are lame, boring, and lack any original thought.
-) Pretend you have a secret the rest of the world doesn't know, you will appear confident and mysterious.
-) You are only in control of yourself, so quit worrying about a girl's actions.

First Few Months of Dating

-) Set yourself apart from others.
-) Single women go on dates to have fun, not to be serious. Never act serious on 1st dates.
-) Add imagination to your dates, do things slightly different than the norm.
-) End the date before she does.
-) Never give an inch, if she's a 1 or a 9 treat them the same. (During the 1st two months.)
-) Have fun with the woman, don't take your outings so seriously.

"For More Success"

-) Have the balls to approach and let her know you're interested.
-) Don't be clingy or needy.
-) Understand some people just aren't going to be attracted to you or like you, move on.
-) Don't ever take advice about woman from women.
-) When trying to talk to an unknown girl at a party, talk AROUND her. Be noticeable but don't overdo it.

On Clingy/Neediness

-) A LIFE SPENT DOING NOTHING BUT TRYING TO GET WOMEN IS A DAMN POINTLESS ONE!
-) Stop needing women so much, get a hobby that takes you away from them.
-) Enjoy life with or without women and simply be.

Things That'll Help

-) Patience is what makes a Don Juan. Patience is controlling your eagerness.
-) The more aggressive you are the more success you will have with women. It shows your confidence.
-) Ask yourself "is this feeling justified?" and answer honestly to not be controlled by emotions.
-) Memorize the phrase "Nothing I can't handle." If presented with hardship, respond: "Nothing I can't handle."
-) Have options; A man is as confident and valuable as his options.
-) Read up on some interesting topics, and be well versed on current events.
-) "Perfect is boring."

Last edited:

*Salas*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter E
(Step 6: Attraction in New DJ Bible.)

How to Attract Women

-) Your attitude, this can tell a lot about you. Do everything you can to start liking yourself.
-) Don't be too picky, you will miss out on some good times.
-) Be an optimistic MAN WITH BALLS. Don't be ashamed of being masculine and approaching women.
-) Have a good sense of humor. If you can get women to laugh than you have it made.
-) No women on earth can make you happy, get a life, get tough, get independent and remember, life is short.
-) Eye contact and smile, it shows confidence and self-assurance. If they look back and hold it, they're attracted.

DJ Guide to Social Skills

-) Schedule your social life: Hang around more people, you'll become more well rounded socially.
-) Think positive: Self assured people expect that others will respond positively.
-) Engage in social reconnaissance: When you're around people observe how they talk, walk, and then tailor your approach to fit their persona.
-) Enter conversations gracefully: Timing is everything. To be great you must take risks. Use the 5 W's.
-) Learn to handle failure: Use it as an opportunity to learn, to get better.
-) Take hold of your emotions: Worry is the disease of the mind. Think positive.
-) Defuse disagreements: Accept their opinion, but be assertive and not aggressive. Don't tolerate disrespect.
-) Laugh a little: Don't take life too seriously, don't take yourself so seriously.
-) "You don't have to be interesting, just interested. That's how you have conversations."

Signs She's Attracted

-) She smiles a lot at you.
-) Brushing hair a lot when talking to her. (Could be habit. )
-) Laughs at all your jokes, even if they're not funny.
-) Asks friends about you.
-) Makes a lot of eye contact.
-) Phones you up and generally wants to be with you.
-) Pupils get larger when she looks at you.
-) Seems jealous when you flirt with other girls
-) Touch you. (Like holding your hand or hugging)
-) Arms aren't crossed when talking to you.
-) Tries to make friends with your friends.

HD's Guide to Getting Women

-) We do not go out and chase girls, we become so damn amazing that we MAKE the girls WANT US.
-) Girls will not chase you for no reason, they will chase a winner. You need to become a winner to be noticed.
-To Become a Winner-
-) Stop calling her - she will miss you and wonder where you have gone.
-) Be SEEN with as many girls as possible - don't hit on them.
-) Wear a smile at all times! Girls love a happy guy.
-) Do something that scares you everyday. We all need stories to tell, for when THEY come to talk to YOU.
-) Learn to flirt and enjoy it - it makes them crazy when they see you flirting with someone else.
-) Women don't make sense - don't try to understand them. Keep going with YOUR thing and forget everyone else.
-) ALWAYS have an opinion and don't let other people change it. Show them they're wrong.
-) Remember, no girl is worth it. There are millions out there worth way more.
-) Make yourself more attractive by doing one thing different than everyone else, out of the ordinary.
-) Be unique and excite her with your confidence and individuality, and then disappear for a while.

Casanova's Guide to Humor

-) Be observant: There is plenty of funny stuff going on around constantly, if you're open enough to look.
-) Educate yourself: Read the news, get up on current events. This will give you material.
-) Be specific: When you're making fun of something, you will often use comparisons or talk about other objects.
-) Be happy: Smile, laugh, and enjoy yourself.
-) Do the unexpected: Humor is all about shattering expectations, surprising people, and exaggeration

Guide to Charisma

-) You show initiative, you jump at any opportunity that is useful for you.
-) You can make others laugh, it could be anything. But humor is a must.
-) You don't get easily offended and can take a joke, but will not stand for abuse from others.
-) You don't stand back when a conversation is happening, you are the conversation.
-) Open ended questions are a must. Why, where, when, who, what.
-) You do not hesitate when you see an opportunity - to do anything.
-) Once you believe in yourself, charisma will flow. To help it flow, understand humor and hold a convo with anyone.
-) Confidence is knowing you're the great catch - charisma is how you prove that you're the great catch.

Faking Warmth

-) Act as the girl was a long lost unattractive school mate that you dearly loved.
-) Pretend you have someone in your life,
-) Pretend she is a feminine boy,
-) Pretend you're talking to your sister.
-) Pretend she is a long lost friend and you're interested to what happened with her.
-) Keep desire in check.

Eye Contact/Smiling - it's important

-) Eye contact is important, it makes a girl think she's in love. Hold it for about 75% of the conversation.
-) When approaching anyone, nothing is better than a genuine smile. Practice this on everyone. Don't stare.
-) Whenever you see a woman you are interested in, just smile.

Tips/Remember

-) The more you want something, the more it eludes you.
-) Show a girl you are a fun guy to be with, (give her attention at the start) and then withdraw it, confusing her.
-) If she's playing games/mixed signals, walk away. It takes away the power she "thinks" she has.
-) We DJs do not NEED a woman in our life.

Attitude/Mood

-) Humor = confidence. Use humor and let it play out. Attitudes are contagious. If you're having fun, so will she!
-) Moods/attitudes are infectious. Act like you're always having a good time, it will put everyone around u into a good mood.

Last edited:

*Salas*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter F
(Step 7: Conversation in New DJ Bible. )

How to be a better Conversationalist

-) Have a real curiosity to find out about the person in front of you.
-) Be a good listener and hear what she is saying, this will lead to numerous topics. You lead, she follows.
-) Intrigue her, make her think. Ask 'daring' or 'silly' questions. Open the topic and make her laugh about it.
-) Ask opinion on: the present situation, clothes, hobbies, likes/dislikes. sex, kissing, food, the future, past, family.
-) Have fun and it will all work out. Be a talk show host, keep it going but let there be moments of silence.
-) Let her do most of the talking. All you do is prep her and let her go. You come in where you need to and keep it rolling.

Conversation to the Heart

-) Your seduction is more powerful than hers, be down and ready for anything.
-) Talk about feelings; 'how was your weekend?' 'did you have fun?' 'I like your hair?' anything she would like to talk about.
-) Never analyze her problems. If she starts bytching, just agree with her. Never tell her how to solve.
-) Question & descriptions. Ask 'What..?' 'Have you ever..?' 'How do you feel...?" questions.
-) Question her on the same subject, stick to the subject. If she just went to Hawaii, ask a bunch of Hawaii questions.
-) Rephrase whatever she says and feed it back to her; 'so you think I should cut my hair?' 'so, you believe he did it?'
-) "My girlfriend Sharon told me I should do some modeling before I go into the army." Topics: 1) Sharon 2) modeling 3) army
-) Open up her answers. Her: "I like a guy with muscles." You: "How does a guy with muscles make you feel?" Her: "Protected." Now you can do that.
-) Question her judgment on things, challenge her facts and figures.
-) If 9/10, hit her with negs but use very conservatively, if she breaks down comfort her and tell her you were joking.

The Conversation - Part 1: The Introduction

There are 3 recommended introductions/approaches:

1) "Hi.. what's your name?"

I. Her saying her name is your cue to extend your hand, once you make hand contact say:
"It's nice to meet you [her name], my name is [your name]."
ll. If anything stands out or is unusual about her, now is your chance to drop a comment. You don't have to.

2) Hi.. my name is [your name]

I. She should give you her name at this point, if not, ask after a brief pause:
"What's your name?"
ll. Her name is your cue to extend your hand, once you make contact say:
"It's nice to meet you [her name]."
III. Then look to slip in a unique compliment/comment.

3a) "Hi."

l. If she says hi or smiles at you, then continue from:
"What's your name?"

3b) "Hi."

I. If she says hi and/or smiles, than comment/compliment on something about her.
II. If she says thanks and/or smiles, then continue from:
"What's your name?"

3c) *Don't say hi*

I. Comment/compliment something about her.
II. If she says thanks and/or smiles, continue from:
"What's your name?"

Key Points:
Shake her palm correctly: Extend your hand at a slight angle with palm up to initiate a 'girl handshake.'
Don't hold on too long: Let go once she starts letting go.
Initiate kino as soon as possible: Handshake is a good start, it makes her feel more comfortable with you.
Say her name: After saying it was nice meeting her, it gives her the illusion that you're familiar with each other.
Refrain from complimenting: ..during your first few runs so you get the feel first, after a few you'll know if/when to give.
Use proper eye contact: Don't stare into her eyes the entire time but don't look around. Look in her eyes when asking her name, after she gives her name glance down to the area where you'll be shaking hands. Once her hand is in contact with yours, look back into her eyes and finish your intro.

Tips for the First Call

-) The First calls should always be made Sunday through Wednesday.
-) Always make the call on Sunday - Wednesday.
-) First calls should always be made at night between 9:45 and 10:00.
-) Never call the next day no matter what.
-) If she told you to call on a specific day, make sure you do not. Say "I'll see what I can do." to not come off as a liar.
-) After getting a number, never say "I'll give you a call." They have to wonder about you.
-The Answering Machine Picks Up-
-) Don't leave a message; the first time on the phone must be live.
-) Never call on the same night or the next night; assume all girls have caller I.D.
-) Call back on one of the calling nights. (Sunday through Wednesday.)
-) Follow this procedure until you reach her.

Conversation Tips

-) Ask questions in the form of statements; "You must like to exercise." "I bet you like going to the beach."
-) Use a combination of open/closed questions:
You: Do you like to ski? (Closed.)
Her: Yes.
You: When is the last time you went skiing?(Open.)
Her: Last winter. (Now is your opportunity to experience/preference relate. )

Guide to Listening

-) Always look into her eyes. Be relaxed, act like she's your focus; this is not a stare.
-) Keep a light smile, like you agree with or enjoy what she's saying.
-) Nod if she pauses, or say yeah. If she laughs, laugh a little with her.
-) Use this, but make sure you're doing sexual things with her, and you're not a friend.

The Don Juan Way

-) You want to keep her in the dark (mysterious) about yourself. Do not reveal how you feel/anything about yourself.
-) It is all about creating a mysterious image where she has no idea where she stands with you.
-) "Things must be my way." - You don't let her get her way all the time. You say it is my way or the highway.
-) "I am too good for almost everybody." - You treat her like she is one of the thousand chicks you already have.
-) "I need to be worshiped and adored." - You don't make yourself too available. You don't validate everything she says.
-) "I need to be showered with attention." - You go out with her max. once a week. You be a challenge.
-) By going against her wishes you're creating friction and women love friction.
-) You effectively rip her narcissistic image away, you've replaced her as the center of the universe.
-) Now you show her love, affection and true respect.

Italics = Girl's thoughts.

Connecting through Understanding and Relating
Integrate Paraphrasing, Word Substitution, Experience and Preference Relating, and Delayed follow up Questioning;

Her: I went to France for a month.
You: How was it over in France?
Her: I liked it. I visited some of my relatives in Paris.
You: I haven’t been to Paris yet. I wonder if I’d like it there …(she might interject with ‘you’d like it, it’s nice there’)...how often do you visit your relatives over there?

1) Words used in Substitution:
‘France’, ‘Paris’, ‘Visit’, ‘Relatives’… - (demonstrates listening, basic paraphrasing and superficial understanding).

2) Experience Relating:
‘I haven’t been to Paris yet…’ - (demonstrates listening and understanding)

3) Preference Relating:
‘I wonder if I’d like it there …’ - (demonstrates listening and understanding)

4) Delayed Follow-Up Questioning:
‘…how often do you visit your relatives over there?’… - (demonstrates basic listening and paraphrasing)

General Tips

-) To get the number say: "I need to get going, let me give you a call, what's your number?"
-) On the first dates, crook your arm when walking from the car. ( See bible for the pros of this.)
-) Always assume the sale; "Would you prefer to have lunch or dinner together?"
-) You must view your past as water under the bridge and vow to start fresh with an upbeat attitude.
-) Say something, say anything approach. You just have to say something related to the situation. Look into her eyes and smile like you know her.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Bravo. +1

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all good and well...but the GOLDEN RULE is ALWAYS BE WILLING TO WALK AWAY..thats separates the Djs from the rest...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but when I read the DJ Bible, I knew I wouldn't be able to retain and remember every single thing I read. So I started taking notes, for every post written in the bible I would at least write down one tip or one lesson. The Don Juan Bible Condensed only contains Chapter C through Chapter F, which are the longest and strenuous chapters. I categorized the tips based on what they really were about, so if you find a tip that you think belongs in a different category, which I don't think you will, please say so. This is more of the what than the how, so I would still recommend reading the entire DJ Bible if you're new because it explains in more detail and has the how. Some tips will contradict others - thus is the way of the DJ Bible.

Chapter C
(Step 4: Field Practice in New DJ Bible. )

Benefits of Pursuing/Dating More Than one Woman

-) You don't become obsessed with one girl, she will not become overly important to you.
-) You can gauge which girl is more fun to be around.
-) If a girl bails on you, you have a backup.
-) It's great practice.
-) It makes it easier to approach new girls; if she rejects you, so what? You're seeing someone.
-) Forget the AFC approach of being exclusive with one woman.

Make Her Friend Love You

-) Don't ignore the friend, give her some attention and she will love you for it.
-) Treat them both with respect, the friend is watching you like a hawk.
-) Become friends with her friends, esp. if attempting a LTR with her.

Tips for Conversation

-) Listen - listen to what she's telling you!
-)When talking to girls, talk to them about them.
-) Go for the number, go for the date.
-) Don't talk about yourself, focus the conversation on her interests. Exception: "I hate that too."
-) Don't be afraid to disagree, but certainly don't look for disagreements.
-) When you get their name, use it constantly - they think their name is important.
-) Kino quickly changes a conversation that is going o.k. to a hot flirtation.

Patience and Self-Control (LTR)

-) Come on too strong, you'll scare her off.
-) Don't rush things; don't rush for commitment or kiss too soon.
-) Don't fall in love too soon, don't let her know where she stands with you; make her wonder.

Get the Mindset

-) You're the prize, make a list of all your good qualities and soon you'll see why.
-) "I don't care what happens, she is just practice for the next girl."
-) Lose any expectations you have.
-) Consider yourself a prize and you're only worthy of the best.
-) If you have an image in your head - stick to it-, you will become it.
-) Women are never the priority. They take the backseat to you.
-) Think on your feet and don't care too much how you look.

You..

-) ..Make it happen! DO NOT wait for something to happen for you to meet women.
-) ..Must take chances when approaching women, don't let the fear hold you back.
-) ..Need to have the right attitude, attained by confidence.
-) ..Will fail at first, but in the end you will be a better man and have better life

On Interest

-) If a girl seems unwilling to give you her number or go on a date, MOVE ON.
-) If a woman likes you, she will usually make it clear she does!
-) Once you know she is interested, play hard to get.
-) Don't ignore signs that she's not into you; you'll end up getting hurt.

Avoiding Falling Back into AFC'hood

-) Keep doing whatever you were doing before you met her.
-) Don't give up something for her.
-) SHE isn't YOUR priority.
-) Never beg, never give in out of fear of losing her; there's more where she came from.
-) The DJ quest is for you and you alone, you MUST resist falling back into old habits.
-)Persistence always prevails in meeting women- DO NOT let temporary setbacks defeat you.
-) Practice talking to any girl, even ones you are aren't interested in.
-)Be the host, go socialize with everyone.

On Dating

-)Her schedule should not dictate yours.
-) Don't be afraid to stand up to her from time to time and say no.
-) DJs know not every girl is worth dating.
-) Make yourself more unavailable. Limit yourself as an available choice.
-) Don't ask to become exclusive with her first.
-) Pay attention to what a woman does, not what she says.

Initiating Conversation

-) Establish eye contact.
-) Smile.
-) Approach & start a conversation.
-) Apply subtle kino as necessary
-) Observe/Comment on something she has/wearing/doing, broaden the topic after.
-) Start observing to see if she is a fast/slow paced mover, then use to your advantage.
-) Make eye contact, smile, wave, if she smiles and waves back, than approach.

General

-) Motioning for her to come to you is demonstration of extreme confidence.( Clubs, etc )
-) Keep her guessing! When she asks you to give/tell her something, tell her to guess.
-) Being a challenge and mysterious will wield benefits.
-) Never go with her and her friends alone. Unless you have a good relationship with them.
-) Forget about all the girls in your past - they will forever see you as what you were.
-) People don't know you the way you know yourself; your actions and appearance speak volumes.
-) When you feel good about yourself, the world will notice.

Go out and improve yourself!
Go out and take action, for God's sake!!
Get up and start taking action, it's not really that bad!
Great Job! This is exactly what I was looking for!