Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rabbits attack giraffes because screw hippos

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, now that I have your attention. My actual post.

I don't know what it is about the allure of this site, but I still visit it ten years after I first began coming here.

I just realized the five most important lessons in life, so far.

1.) It's not all about girls. Generally, the better your own life and happiness, the more girls that you will get. I play D&D, magic the gathering, and play a lot of video games. I am a quintessential nerd, but I am still able to get girls (my previous girlfriend began playing D&D because I had such an enthusism for it).

2.) Your life should be all about you (within legal means) - this sounds incredibly mundane, but I believe most people live their lives based on what their families, boss, or external variables.

3.) Have a plan - make a soft plan (one that can change with the times) and work toward it. My plans were set to work in politics, but I had the opportunity to go work in a paleontology site in Nebraska. It entirely changed and I made a new plan.

4.) Read - a lot, the amount that you read generally improves everything that you do. You expand your language skills, have more to talk about, and become a generally better person. Learn often, become smarter, gain the skills, and then expand your work set.

5.) Don't allow your weaknesses to define whom you are - when I first went to college in 2006, I was VERY weak in the sciences. My life entirely changed upon graduation. I went back to school to follow my want to work as a geologist. Before that change over, I refused to take science courses or listen to it. Once the change happened, I changed my weaknesses into strengths.

I don't really find getting girls that much of a challenge anymore. Living life and improving myself is the greater challenge. This is why I rarely mention women, but becoming your best self usually involves getting women to want to be with you.

Be happy. If you are unhappy perpetually, maybe it is time for a change.

- comic_relief

logicallefty

Reaction score
Based on your title, I thought this post was going to be to tell us that you have figured out the inner workings of a woman's brain to yet a deeper level than we previously all know. That (your title) is, after all, how they think.

Great post though Sir. I ordered a bottle of +rep and sent it to you up on stage.

moarrplizz

Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Based on your title, I thought this post was going to be to tell us that you have figured out the inner workings of a woman's brain to yet a deeper level than we previously all know. That (your title) is, after all, how they think.

Great post though Sir. I ordered a bottle of +rep and sent it to you up on stage.
:crazy: :crackup: :crackup:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From that title I thought Jack Handy had joined SS.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I don't know what it is about the allure of this site, but I still visit it ten years after I first began coming here.
I'm fond of this site also, it's almost an addiction for me. Interesting topics, interesting discussions, interesting people. I honestly can't say I've learned the first thing about women, though.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:

whelp that post made my day!

- comic_relief

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldve said it better myself, well said OP.