Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if a girl is tryin to get your attention

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been noticing a particular girl trying to get my attention. Everytime she sees me, gives me major eye contact. She has tried to bump into me ocassionally (and I don't mean by mistake, this is on purpose, pretty easy for me to tell lol).
Should I say hi to her or smile?? What I'm wondering is shes interested in me, and if I do start talking to her, maybe shes one of them that will just run away (ie attention *****s).
Also I feel that if shes trying to get my attention why can't she just come up and say hi. Its ridiculous that you go through all this to get my attention but being in one or 2 of my classes, you can't come up and say hi...or can I see your notes etc (some kind of excuse). -- one of those things that turn me off
lol

so guys whats your take on this kind of scenario?

Dr.Gonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you have to lose by talking to her? She's in a few of your classes and she obviously is digging you so grab your balls and go in there my son!!!! Even if she flakes, at least you'll know where you stand with her. If you still are unsure about her interest I would advise taking mental notes about where your seeing her and if this correlates with what you percieve to be her schedule or whether she is intentionally placing herself around you. Now I know it's hard to distinguish between the two but for example if you find yourself going a particular way home everyday and suddenly she starts doing the same then that's pretty obvious. If she is placing herself around you deliberately, she is wanting you to approach her.

Igetit!

Reaction score
coolness89 said:
I have been noticing a particular girl trying to get my attention. Everytime she sees me, gives me major eye contact. She has tried to bump into me ocassionally (and I don't mean by mistake, this is on purpose, pretty easy for me to tell lol).
Should I say hi to her or smile?? What I'm wondering is shes interested in me, and if I do start talking to her, maybe shes one of them that will just run away (ie attention *****s).
It really depends on the context of what's going on between the two of you. All these things she's doing to get your attention....if she just all of the sudden,out of the blue started doing these things just seemingly for no reason at all,then yeah,it'd be ok to show her a little attention back. But if her doing these things is a reaction,meaning that you said or did something towards her first,then you need to be more careful. But if she started everything with you first,then go ahead and recipricate.

coolness89 said:
Also I feel that if shes trying to get my attention why can't she just come up and say hi. Its ridiculous that you go through all this to get my attention but being in one or 2 of my classes, you can't come up and say hi...or can I see your notes etc (some kind of excuse). -- one of those things that turn me off
She's not going to come up to you first man. Women don't like rejection just like us. So she's giving you all these signs and signal to let you know that she may be interested. Generally speaking,women don't approach men. They don't have to,especially if they're attractive.

I wouldn't worry about her being an attention wh0re. Not right off the bat. However if you approach her and it turns out that she doesn't like you,then she might become one. She might want to keep you around,but not because she's interested in you,but because she likes the attention. There's a very fine line between a woman trying to get your attention because she likes you vs. her trying to get your attention solely because of her ego.
And the way you approach her will determine which way she goes. If you approach her in an afc way,she'll switch over to being an attention wh0re,and you'll never even know it.....until you ask her out. Then you'll find out if was all a game for her. If you approach her as an DJ/Man,then all her little signs and signals will be because she actually likes you.

You have this forum to teach you the difference,so I think you'll be ok.

Good luck.