Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Stripe

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the commercials for this beer all the time but I've never had it and don't know anyone who has.

Anyobdy here ever tried it?

"BOO CREEPY FOOT DOCTOR. HOORAY BEER!"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sugar water. I have enjoyed it in beautiful Caribbean locales, but it is still not very high quality beer. Piton from St Lucia and Kalik from the Bahamas are both much better.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that bad. I've downed more then my fair share of red stripe. Though I must say I'd rather have a brahma if I'm going to go south of the equator for a beer. And something about those short stocky bottles doesn't sit right with me. Feels like a kids drink when you've got a long neck in the other hand.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God those commercials are so weird, I remember this old one where he kept talking about getting prizes, like a bottle opener a shoe and something else, it was weird I thought it was fake

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those commercials make me laugh, I f*cking love them. However, I don't like beer, so I don't plan on trying it.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it a lot. Real mellow and chill. Do yourself a favor and get a 6 pack sometime.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Some of my olders friends that lived/ married in the Philippines swear that San Miguel is the best beer in the universe...

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
GODDAMN IT!

this is the 15th time I heard people mention the red stripe commercial this weekend...hell I wasted 10 dollars on a 6 pack of that sh*t...the first few sips are good but then its downhill..I'm sticking to Coors Light.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like beer, but red beer is pretty ****ty stuff. tastes so thin, for some reason i kept thinking of dishwater.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I never liked beer, but when Im out I usually drink corona and if I have to have beer it is molsen ice.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a simple rule for deciding which beer to get.

Is it German? If not then dont drink it.

Seriously you guys, beer with sugar? Do you know that thats officially not considered beer in Germany?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I like my wheat ales.

I think getting a good pallet for beers requires that you must be open to all kinds of different brewing techniques. Red Stripe isn't my favorite by any means but it has a decent taste. Personally I stick to either dark or pale ales. I don't think lagers have a good enough flavor, but drinking ales all the time means a lot of calories and a lot of money spent, so I try to vary what I buy. I'd prob give red stripe a 6/10