Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oneitis - real reasons of your pain

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. INVESTMENT LOSS

Oneitis is like stock, you put a lot to get it, stock is booming you are happy, what happened if you lose it ? You are in despair because of amount of personal investment you lost - time,money,effort.It is never going back.Nobody likes to loose.Your brain hates you for losing.It will punish you will full force.

2. EASY SEX

Oneitis provided you with easy access to sex.Your body and brain is furious as sex is one of the strongest drive of a human.You are programmed to want and seek sex.Your brain is seriously upset as you lost potential reproduction mate.

3. DRUG

Oneitis is a drug.It flods your mind with dopamine,serotonine,adrenaline ... Drug is gone but your mind already got used to it.You have withdrawal symptoms and ask junkies what they will do to get their drug again.That's why you cry ... that's why you lie ... that's why you beg - you are a junkie and you want your drug back.

4. TERRITORIAL TRESSPASS

Your woman is your territory and now some other male fvcks her.It hurt you like you would be raped and in fact you are being raped.Some other male breached your reproductive territory.Everybody is alpha in his mind and you have been dethroned - other male took your female.Your brain will treat you like **** for it.Go,fight, get her back.

5. EGO

You have been validated by female.Now validation is gone and you are in desperation to seek it out.Everybody wants to be validated.Everybody wants to know he is "OK".That's why hate rejection - and it is one of the strongest rejections you can encounter.

6. POWER

You had power in relationship,smaller or bigger but now it is gone.You are powerless and nothing hurts more. Man is suppose to control - and you lost control.Your male ego is crushed.

7. RESOURCE SCARICITY

In your mind Oneitis is as rare as platinium, and we all desire rare things. This is directly connected with "investment" rule, you are depressed because you assume new Oneitis will require same or more investment.

8. GENETIC MATCH

Brain thinks she is perfect for you to reproduce.If you lose such precious genetic resource you will get punished - and your brain will pull out all tricks to try to get you get back with her

Oneitis is mental/evolutionary issue.

Understand your pain

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup yup

The reason I had it was because the girl gave me so much attention. No other girl had given me much attention so I was head over heels in love after 2 months. I was worried that I wouldn't get that kind of attention anymore.